It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was intrigued by DW a few years ago, then I listened to a few of his youtube videos, uggg, talk talk talk, bait and hook, no guts or courage to just say what he knows and get on with it, what a letdown, ego, ego, ego.

He doesn't know anything, he's a rambling scam artist. That people listen to him makes me scratch my head.

He knows plenty. The problem is that his ego absolutely runs him.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Regarding the AI who got citizenship.

The name Sophia, when decoded using the atbash cipher, becomes Baphomet.
Which was the "speaking head" that the templars worshipped.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Yes that is what kills DW for me. He ego is just too much. I do agree he does know quite a bit though and won't be surprised if some of what he has said for awhile now starts to actually trickle out in mainstream the way things seem to be heading

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Wow!

And did it get citizenship because the Saudis are concerned about robots rights?

No. So it can earn and pay tax!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was intrigued by DW a few years ago, then I listened to a few of his youtube videos, uggg, talk talk talk, bait and hook, no guts or courage to just say what he knows and get on with it, what a letdown, ego, ego, ego.

He doesn't know anything, he's a rambling scam artist. That people listen to him makes me scratch my head.

Yes exactly. And I'm thinking this Q is just some Dsvid Wilcock variety charlatan.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
2 nEw 1's tOdaY

SnowWhite‏ @Snowhite7Alice
47m
Q&A ren't We All...? so exCitED 2 "cCc" that Brave New World around US? www.youtube.com... … 4it's aPrivilage! to Life in a Time like this! StayCalm, UniteAs1 in this "Journey of LoVe" : for NOT ALL "C"..yet! Paint+! it's happening!++

1h1 hour ago

“Time2 repAIR the Roof=when theSun=Shining"
[State.of.UN- jFk Address 01.11] www.youtube.com...

ClaudsOfOrbs,RaysX hidingMoon,WrRs Launched onDRagons SoON!
1nite Delay, Nights of 4bidden C's> Birds of Iron tweats their SongOfMock:Quit!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Sorry, it doesn't.

It DOES reduce to the number 5 though (English gematria), which should be a dead giveaway for anyone that dug deep enough in my other thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

He's trapped himself in a vicious cycle...he's full of knowledge but he wants exclusive credit for the work he has done to obtain it, when in reality most of that information came from a group effort. He's so concerned about being recognized for his perceived sacrifices that he forgot the reason he was looking for the info in the first place: to liberate the enslaved and raise consciousness.

But because there is a need for balance in all things, people like Q have taken the path of trying to give us an opportunity to see our own way out of this mess. Engaging the people with pointed questions that demand answers, giving us the tools by which to see for ourselves the level of corruption within our ranks. The only way the truth will come out is if the people demand it.

DW dropped the torch in this way, so now others have picked it up. Keeping the Light from going out. Finding a way to get the information out to the people outside the fringe community of conspiracy theory and into the public eye...because people like DW are not getting through to the "normies" who make up the majority of the population.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: projectvxn
There's some morsels in there.

But this was released on November 3rd.

It is now the 11th.

What's supposed to be happening? So far I'm not seeing the troops in the streets.

And all the indictments and arrests that were forecast and didn't happen. Huma, Podesta, Podesta. Not one person who believes this Q person seems to want to address the fact that all these things did not happen on the specified dates.

I don't know about any arrests that were forecast to happen on certain days, but there are a bunch of sealed indictments that have dropped since 10/30.

True. But "Q" said they would happen on specific days (11-3, 11-6) and that it would be confirmed to us.

I think it's David Wilcock. Ugh.

I thought the '+++' on November 6 was supposed to be the confirmation.

That kind of goes back to what MegaAnon kept saying on 4Chan regarding specific dates and times being somewhat ambiguous. The nature of this thing is mutable, changeable. They know they're all going down like a two dollar whore, and they're trying to delay the inevitable disclosure of their shenanigans in any way they can. So giving precise times and dates is pretty much impossible.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, theoretically, if you're saving the world....you might get delayed a day or 2. :-)

My husband and i were talking about that. I'm curious to see if Trumps trip gets extended by a day or 2. Do we even know gor sure what day he is supoosed to come back? I know it slready was extended by 1 day...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I'm with you, I've kind of mentioned something similar in a previous post in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I haven't gone through all the replies so this may already be posted.

As for indictments there are more than this. Here is a PDF for just Va as of Nov. 8. It was reported as about 400 nationwide as of Friday but I haven't checked to verify.

AR East : 7
IL South : 11
TX North: 46
CA Central: 162
FL South : 8
NY South : 60
VA Eastern: 50

QAnon (w/verified trip coded) was posting on 4Plebs (a 4Chan forum) last night or this am. Mentions Cryptocurrency then does a copy paste of all the world banks owned by Rothschilds. Talks about 3 families, money leads to power lead to more money etc. Multiple posts so don't recall all.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Sorry, it doesn't.

It DOES reduce to the number 5 though (English gematria), which should be a dead giveaway for anyone that dug deep enough in my other thread.

Well. Ok.
I shall rephrase.

It can be argued that Sophia decodes to Baphomet through the use of the atbash cipher.
This was suggested originally by a very respected scolar who studied the dead sea Scrolls.

blog.templarhistory.com...

edit on 12-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes not to mention Q did mention on numerous occasions that false things would be said as well and they were just as important. I assuming tossing out the wrong dates could be one of those kind of things.

I think with the ridiculous amount of sealed indictments around the country at the moment just waiting to be open should be a big clue something is going on in itself. The numbers are unprecedented really.

link   
Something else: didn't q refer to Alice as someone who wears an upside cross? That would be Chelsea (she is even blonde).

Then there is the Godfather 3 reference. Here is a synopsis:

As Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) ages, he finds that being the head of the Corleone crime family isn't getting any easier. He wants his family out of the Mafia, but the mob kingpin (Eli Wallach) isn't eager to let one of the most powerful and wealthy families go legit. Making matters even worse is Michael's nephew, Vincent (Andy Garcia). Not only does Vincent want a piece of the Corleone family's criminal empire, but he also wants Michael's daughter, Mary (Sofia Coppola).

From www.google.com... PWEpi0lrTl5jNOLiCs7IL3fNK8ksqRRS4WKDsqS4eKTgmjQYpLi44DweAKUQsWtQAAAA&ved=0ahUKEwiQ9rXgvbnXAhUB_IMKHTdnDzUQ-5YCCLMB

Don't know if that link will work or not.

Anyways. ...is it possible that Bill wants out of all this crap? But, they're in too deep. Maybe "they" want Chelsea...maybe because of a certain bloodline ir whatever.

Just a thought...

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I saw one from yesterday that included several other districts totaling 842 sealed criminal indictments:

Link to pdf

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

If you have a link to 4 chan for this I would love if you could U2U it to me. I don't understand how anyone finds anything on 4 chan. It's sensory overload when I attempt to find anything there.

link   
Oh Oh !!!

20m20 minutes ago

~in aDystopianWorld with a number, nr'S19...numbers Like 84 there is Always a ChoiCe with Hope to Escape! www.youtube.com...

We must be willing 2get rid of the life the’ve planned, to have the Life that is waiting 4 US [JC-origin]

1 9 8 4

link   
Can anyone interept what DT is saying?

I hear a lot of stuttering and hesitation when he talks about the "agencies". He mentions something about their being 4, not 17...what is that in reference to, I'm missing a link somewhere.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for that link. How can anyone question that something is going down. Wonder if that is all? Won't happen till POTUS returns though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join