It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have been following QAnon on twitter (not a member, just check in) and noticed Potus is following him as well. Then decided to check out Snow White as both she and Alice and Wonderland were used as a sign of on 4chan. (Wonderland has been worked out)

Well Snow White is giving cryptic messages and mentions numerology

Quote from Nov 8

Can we already C what is Written? in that Brave New World... ..ow Wonder Alice+ How many were indicted on 11.3? StayCalm

WHy are numbers still important? Crypto needs no fed$ or DwaRf´s? (while 178+33.is.17.831? WHERE are the Missing nr´s? #followtheWhiteRabbit #followSnowWhite

twitter

Also notice some random letters are in caps. This has been done with QAnon's posts as well.

Thought some of you would like to work this out.
edit on 11-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Following.

I've been on the reddit page since someone kindly dug it up for me earlier today.

I honestly didn't even know where to begin looking.

We shall see what pans out from this.

But it reminds me of the Reinhardt financial doom posts from a few years ago that had to be similarly deciphered.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You can also check out the 4chan pol page. Go to the catalog which is in the upper right hand corner of all post or it might just take you to the catalog page. They have a repeating thread that is orange/red and say 'Calm Before The Storm'.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

mentions numerology

Those look like coordinates to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I wouldn't know. Need all specialties here. Just trying to figure out the Caps but then the may need to translate to numbers.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
5 questions in that cryptic message...the 5 Ws? WHO, What, When, Where, Why?(How can be added)...
WHO is not directly mentioned...and WHO = World health organization ? I see this in there top stories Does my voice count?

Maybe completely unrelated...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Tick Tock!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Add it to the mix.

QAnon said " NK and Kim are a puppet. The US would be outraged if they knew who controlled NK" (bit of a paraphrase).

When in SK Trump spoke of NK as FantasyLand and later a "dark Fantasyland". Fantasyland is Disney.

Okay, that bogles my mind but if anyone can come up with better, speak up.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why is it that for some reason...I think/feel that the rabbit hole and Lifting the Veil - An Invitation are more related than any of the gibberish #FollowTheWhiteRabbit has come up with?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I have been telling many who will hear me..Kim Jong Un is not who our MSM claim he is.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior

I have been telling many who will hear me..Kim Jong Un is not who our MSM claim he is.

No, I'm with you on that full speed: Kim is a puppet for many reasons, but whose puppet he is gets a little trickier.

Away in Europe for school all those years too...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why is it that for some reason...I think/feel that the rabbit hole and Lifting the Veil - An Invitation are more related than any of the gibberish #FollowTheWhiteRabbit has come up with?

I really don't think it goes as deep as Lifting the Veil does. For the most part Trumps team are christians. QAnon always says pray.

Then it is lifting the veil in a manner of speaking...for people who don't understand and for those who can figure it out, this is a puzzle they may be willing to try to understand.

Think it is encrypted for a reason.

Also the Caesar's cypher code was one of the earlies codes. Don't know if that is used or not. Just a thought

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wondering if Crypto refers to cryptology or crypto currency? Any one know. I am thinking currency

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Lot's of the Q stuff has brought up conversations of essentially unveiling the truth, lot's of it is in relation to duality(I think?) in some shape in the sense that nothing is what it seems. The first image in "lifting the veil" is a pure demonstration of what the QAnon stuff is bring people to see. It is enlightening people to the fact that their is a lot more than what meets the eye than what we have been taught. They are highly likely totally unrelated(emphasis on this), but in the end they are both serving the same purpose; Enlightenment and awakening. Both of these words are being thrown around more frequently, we are as people coming together to push through social norms and redefining what is right and wrong, what is black or white...etc.

Think of the following sentences in the context of this thread or Lifting the Veil: #FollowTheWHITERabbit Down the deep dark rabbit hole. We are only beginning to understand the complexities of it all as people.

QAnon is a collective consciousness, maybe with a person behind the "QAnon", but it is bringing the collective consciousnesses to become conscious about the happenings of this world is it not? Maybe I am seeing too much into it all...

edit on 11-11-2017 by UndeadWarrior because: type

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My thought was also Crypto currency...and recently I saw something about how some believe that Bitcoin was created by an AI(was that here on ATS?)....QAnon being an AI has also been mentioned by some.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Excellent post and what I was trying to say but lacked the deeper insight. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Don't you understand QAnon is President Trump
Proof
plus.google.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My simple mind does not think QAnon is AI. Would DJT follow an AI? Think Q is someone on his plane

Have not heard the AI for BitCoin but have heard it may have come from an asian country. Don't recall specifics. However there are many cryto currencies now. Which one?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: godseyeview
Don't you understand QAnon is President Trump
Proof
plus.google.com...

No. It is one of his staff.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

North Korea is a client state. That has never been in doubt. What has been in doubt to me is just how much the leash is still in place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join