It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My horoscope predicted me being robbed at gun point.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The sequel....

This is the second time I was robbed at gun point..

This was years ago and I was working at the shoneys near the Colosseum in downtown Jackson, Mississippi.. A new cook (Red) had recently started and in our random conversation, he offered to help me purchase some pot, for a Very good price..

Now I’m not taking about a seller quantity here. This is single person level stuff.

So on my first or second day after meeting this guy, Red. He drives me down to the hood to help me out.

He parks on the curb about a half block away and from a average shotgun style house you would find in down town Jackson, and walks down. The house has a Poarch occupied by 4 or 5 people and Red greets them before walking inside.

After Red enters the house one of the other guys on the poarch started walking up the sidewalk tward the direction where I was sittting in Red’s car.

The doesn’t look my way, and I’m trying not to stare , espeacially considering the nature of my little venture, but he just continues walking right passed the car.

I really barely noticed him passing and didn’t track him once he crossed my field of vision, but he then circled around the back of the car and pulled a gun. He demanded my money of course, but I told him Red had my only 50$. He then noticed my 120$ fossil Watch and demanded it instead.. which I quickly handed over.. right before he takes off running down the street...

Well I’m sitting there pissed.. from my POV Red had obviously set me up. He had sent that guy to rob me , which meant he was just about to come back up the hill with some BS story about how he just got robbed too..

So imagaine my suprise when he comes waking back up the hill, jumps in the car and carelessly tosses my purchase In my lap.... a very good price as promised..

Well now I don’t know what to think.. so I tell Red about the robbery AND HE EXPLODES..

He is furious about the whole thing considering it a personal offense, because they didn’t know who I was to him...

I could have been his best friend or dating his sister or whatever.. so robbing me in his car was apparently an unforgivable insult.

He later told me a story about going back with some friends to shoot dice and he intentionally started stuff. After getting stuff started in earnest at the dice game, he was able to get some friend on board and went back to shoot them up. When they got there however no one was home. As they scoped the area they couldn’t find anyone, but they ran across one of those everyday Red gas cans burned the house down.,

I never checked up on him, but the way he told the story , I believed it...

MY HOROSCOPE THAT DAY????

a venture with a buisnessman may cost you more than you think..

Lol.

edit on 11-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Stay away from the hood-rats.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That's a pretty accurate horroscope.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you should probably be mindful of the statute of limitations for the many crimes you just admitted to being a party to, as well as the fact you incriminated some of the friends involved.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What the purchase of pot 20 years ago?? Lol

The rest I have no idea if it was true..

Just the word of a guy I can’t even remotely remember his name nor the exact date.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Would You like to know why? If "Yes" read further on down the line. If "No" Have a nice day.

You're reading this because You answered "Yes" to the question above. Do You agree? If "Yes" read further down the line. If "No" Have a nice day.

You got Your horoscope out of some newspaper. These are all WRONG. You NEED to check Your horoscope via "Ayurvedic Astrology" Besides Your date You'll also need the 'time'. These can be found on the intraweb and are detailed to the point where they will show the sky at that time. You'll also 'probably' be a different astrological sign. I am a 'Gemini' in the newspaper but in actuality I am a 'Taurus'. Since learning this, the wind has been at My back.

Never trust a cook named "Red" as their foods are either too spicy or they are.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Except it is all BS anyway lol... but yes I knew because of the earths wobble the zodiacs are about a month or so off.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

B.S. but worthy of Your time to go ahead and make a thread about it??

en k

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Dude, how long have you worked at Shoney’s?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Both these events happened within the same year when I was 17..

I was born in 81 , so I’m guessing 1998-99..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

It wasn’t a story posted on the horoscope forum to validate astrology.. it was just a story.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Copy. Just one of those yarns. Gotcha.

top topics

join