It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Al Qaeda Dupe Trump on Syrian Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

A new United Nations-sponsored report on the April 4 sarin incident in an Al Qaeda-controlled town in Syria blames Bashar al-Assad’s government for the atrocity, but the report contains evidence deep inside its “Annex II” that would prove Assad’s innocence. The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Ross fires a tomahawk land attack missile from the Mediterranean Sea at Syria, April 7, 2017. (Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Robert S. Price)

If you read that far, you would find that more than 100 victims of sarin exposure were taken to several area hospitals before the alleged Syrian warplane could have struck the town of Khan Sheikhoun.

consortiumnews.com...

Really to me the whole ISIS / Al Queda deal in Sryia seems a little too convenient. Another staged event and another staged war.. No different to Iraq and Afghanistan..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Here's the plan:

The Zionists are doing everything in their power to make sure the Arabs continue to kill each other and weaken regional governments. The Yinon plan is working.

ISIS - Israel Secret Intelligence Service

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Moon of Alabama did a report or piece on the UN report and found the same timing issues with the victims . OK lets put our Q hat on for a moment and imagine that the cruse missile attack on the Syrian air base was a set up between the Q team and the P team . The rogue element (CIA) has been working in all this mess .Heck even trying to make it white hats black hats don't work because of the "White Hats" being a black covert/overt operation . Speaking of the white hats , have we seen any of them emerging from the freed Syrian towns ? ... +++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Moon of Alabama did a report or piece on the UN report and found the same timing issues with the victims . OK lets put our Q hat on for a moment and imagine that the cruse missile attack on the Syrian air base was a set up between the Q team and the P team . The rogue element (CIA) has been working in all this mess .Heck even trying to make it white hats black hats don't work because of the "White Hats" being a black covert/overt operation . Speaking of the white hats , have we seen any of them emerging from the freed Syrian towns ? ... +++

The problem being is this is likely a SA originated False flag. As far as any leader goes, U.S. or elsewhere, the information is filtered so many times on some many levels....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I don't think SA has much to say as far as the bigger plans go . I am looking at them as gone through a coup by the CIA/ISIS planners . There always needs to be the fall guy to throw under the bus and yes there are many levels to get to the top but "Z" is the top dogs pulling the strings .They pull them here and over there . Do you actually think that SA will attack Lebanon ? There is a tail wagging that dog to be sure . +++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The Zionists are doing everything in their power to make sure the Arabs continue to kill each other and weaken regional governments. The Yinon plan is working.

LOL! The Israelis don't need a plan. Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims have been killing each other for over a thousand years already!!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

LOL! The Israelis don't need a plan. Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims have been killing each other for over a thousand years already!!
I see as a example what just happened inside SA at the top didn't have any "Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims" aspect's ... They must of figured out that having just one puppet to control to do your crazy stuff was a much easier solution .If they could get him to turn on his own then having a go at a Lebanon ,a Yemen , a Qatar ,a Syria , a Iran or even a Russia might be doable ... just sayin +++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The cruise missile attack on Syria was the first time US missiles attacked a Syrian military installation publicly, setting the precedent for further similar attacks directed at eventual 'regime change' of the Syrian gubment.

"WMD" was blamed for hitting that particular airbase with 59 cruise missiles, but in reality that particular base was having great effect against the "Coalition" backed Insurgency in Syria.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't think SA has much to say as far as the bigger plans go . I am looking at them as gone through a coup by the CIA/ISIS planners . There always needs to be the fall guy to throw under the bus and yes there are many levels to get to the top but "Z" is the top dogs pulling the strings .They pull them here and over there . Do you actually think that SA will attack Lebanon ? There is a tail wagging that dog to be sure . +++

I just saw a link on Facebook that found a connection with 9-11 and the Saudi Gov't. I will try to find it. Much seems to be surfacing, of late. Hence the house cleaning that's occurring in SA right now. A huge one. The rats are deserting the ship. SA had and has the money to play their own agenda. Where, how and to what degree the CIA plays into it is up in the air, IMO.

Don't get trapped into cubby-holing these issues. Agendas abound in the ME. They've been at it a lot longer than us....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"WMD" was blamed for hitting that particular airbase with 59 cruise missiles, but in reality that particular base was having great effect against the "Coalition" backed Insurgency in Syria.
Its questionable as to how many missiles were launched . If you go back there were some good vids that showed the damage that was caused .What was missing or absent was the damage that should have been there . Some had speculated that the Russian S 300's had picked most of them off ...hard to say for sure imo .

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Its questionable as to how many missiles were launched . If you go back there were some good vids that showed the damage that was caused .What was missing or absent was the damage that should have been there . Some had speculated that the Russian S 300's had picked most of them off ...hard to say for sure imo .

I've also seen posts-not ATS- where a number of missiles circled the site waiting for the smoke to clear to assess damage and potential follow-up targeting. Likely those unused were merely run out of fuel over the Med.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Is this why Putin and Trump have vowed to oust ISIS from Syria then?

They’re both in on the made-up-ness of such things?

Or are we still blaming Obama and Mcain a year after they’ve lost any sort of influence??

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Agendas abound in the ME

No....really?

Is the Pope Catholic?

There needs to be a lot more house cleaning I reckon

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Really to me the whole ISIS / Al Queda deal in Sryia seems a little too convenient. Another staged event

You must be one of those "Sick Trolls" they warned us about...

Sick trolls claim Syria gas massacre was a ‘deep state’ false flag operation designed to trick Donald Trump

Watchout for Syria Shyster Strikes

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: dfnj2015

That would be like comparing the American Civl War to the Hatfield and McCoy feud, yeah it just expanded a little.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Suffice to say, the US effort to topple assad is a main stream failure now. Not that we subjugated other places like Afghanistan or Iraq, for instance.

Thats the problem wth conquering the word, Imperialists don't know when to quit.

Eidt; As far as effectiveness, the tomahawk is slow (subsonic), small conventional warhead (640 lbs), while aging stores also contribute to its vulnerability and ineffectiveness.

Sure made for effective propaganda back home though!

edit on 11-11-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is this why Putin and Trump have vowed to oust ISIS from Syria then?

They’re both in on the made-up-ness of such things?

Or are we still blaming Obama and Mcain a year after they’ve lost any sort of influence??

Try making a distinction between the Shadow Government and the POTUS and ask if your question still holds merit..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

You must be one of those "Sick Trolls" they warned us about... Sick trolls claim Syria gas massacre was a ‘deep state’ false flag operation designed to trick Donald Trump

Before calling my a troll look at the evidence presented in my OP. If the deep state was capable of taking out JFK. Then the deep state is capable of a false flag event. Not only is it capable it has a historical predisposition of such action..

top topics

join