It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Russian Bear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Humans first reaction to discovering new things..
Kill it and display it

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Man you have a way with words!
The part about the beagle was like icing on the cake. Heheheheh

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Man you have a way with words!
The part about the beagle was like icing on the cake. Heheheheh

I was so worried about that old dog. He could hardly walk yet he went barking after that bear. He could have never outrun that bear if it turned around. I suppose since that bear was a decent being, he probably felt sorry for that old beagle. Maybe it would have carried it back to the house if it had a heart attack.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That was one damn nice 10 point buck. Whitetail or Mule Deer?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutral00observer

That was one damn nice 10 point buck. Whitetail or Mule Deer?

That was a white tail, it was a beautiful deer, about seven years old from what I was told by the DNR. After hanging for a week I took the hide off, which I traded for a pair of buckskin gloves, and cut it into halves. The head I brought to the DNR, they kept it and gave me a successful deer hunting patch. Each half was about seventy five pounds when I weighed them so a hundred fifty pounds total.

That was not my biggest deer, I shot a bigger one for my first deer, I got a hundred forty pounds of almost boneless meat off of that. I kept the T-bones and porterhouses and rib steaks with bones but deboned everything else. It was a very good tasting deer, I ate so much venesin that year I didn't feel like shooting a deer for three years, but I went to camp and drank and played cards but wasn't interested in getting one. It was heavy, three of us had a hell of a time dragging it after it was gutted, so we backed the truck up to it on the trail and we muscled it in, I had to get under the deer and crawl into the truck with it on top of me. That was probably around two thirty after it was gutted.

Both those deer were good tasting, unlike an old swamp buck I shot one year. It didn't have a tooth left in it's mouth we discovered after I hauled it back to the campers. The guys I was with, some in their sixties and seventies, had to show everyone that it was toothless. They said that I assisted it in suicide, I guess I did, it had a big smile on it's face as it walked up to me. Estimated by the guys and a game warden to be around fourteen years old. I could not eat that meat, I gave a quarter to each of my uncles and they couldn't eat it either, one uncle said his neighbors dog wouldn't even touch the roast. It had a weird wild flavor to it, my uncles said it was probably eating a lot of ceder.

I got two other deer, but they were just regular deer, I won't shoot anything under four points, I don't want to kill a deer for thirty five pounds of meat. I also never sit over a bait pile, I would rather be out in the woods walking and standing, I can't see sitting in a blind over a bait pile as a sport.

We have a four point buck that comes graze in our yard, about three does and two fawns come here also. I am not allowed to shoot these deer, the wife would shoot me if I did. If I want to hunt I go to a place where I do not know the deer.

I was driving with my brother in law and nephew on the backroads out in the middle of nowhere and just told them that if you talk to the deer they will come towards you. Within five minutes I saw a doe had crossed the road so I rolled down the window and said hi to the deer and asked where it was going. It walked back and looked in the window from by the outside mirror and I looked at my nephew and brother in law, their eyes were all big and their mouths were open, they were dumbfounded that a wild deer would do that. They couldn.t believe it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CheckPointCharlie
Is it possible to link to a different site?

Some of us don’t have FB & would rather avoid that medium altogether.

imgtc.com...

*some gory pics of human victims in this link also . Bear ware

edit on 16-11-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UfoRevealer

Here is another "HUGE Russian Bear".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join