It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major civil suit brought against dems by Webb.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Overly excited....sorry....this is from Webb.

Mods feel free to move...my bad.
edit on 11/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So....a class action lawsuit so the public feels they have been appeased. No jail time for anyone, no criminal charges filed. Sounds like a typical shift of focus.

Hopefully there will be some charges brought against these people to see if there is anything done that was illegal. But remember, when dealing with corruption up high, actions can be wrong but still legal.

These people write the laws.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

This case will also run into some significant problems with the assigned judge unless changed. She was just forced to recuse herself from the Fusion GPS bank record case.

theblacksphere.net...

Another recusal will be called for.

ETA Her name is on the case details

I saw that. She donated money to Obama's campaign and he elected her judge. She also came from a firm who is currently representing Huma Abedin.

From your article:

"The firm is also stacked with Democratic lawyers who worked for Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and Barack Obama's White House, just to name a few D.C. insiders."

No bias there, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So....a class action lawsuit so the public feels they have been appeased. No jail time for anyone, no criminal charges filed. Sounds like a typical shift of focus.

Hopefully there will be some charges brought against these people to see if there is anything done that was illegal. But remember, when dealing with corruption up high, actions can be wrong but still legal.

These people write the laws.

Buzzkill

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No worries this story still needs to be out there.

These people deserve to pay some kind of price.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think this is still an important topic for discussion. Maybe you should change the title to indicate this is a major civil lawsuit brought against the hierarchy of the Democratic Party.

-dex

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

This case will also run into some significant problems with the assigned judge unless changed. She was just forced to recuse herself from the Fusion GPS bank record case.

theblacksphere.net...

I saw that. She donated money to Obama's campaign and he elected her judge. She also came from a firm who is currently representing Huma Abedin.

From your article:

"The firm is also stacked with Democratic lawyers who worked for Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and Barack Obama's White House, just to name a few D.C. insiders."

No bias there, right?

Sh!t! How can she even get assigned to this case at all then? WTH?

I almost wish I never started looking into this stuff. The corruption and goatcluckery seems unfixable.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Now we know why Kim Fritts resigned.

Radioactivity

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I noticed that there is at least 1 name not on the list that should be there.

Well actually there are several. The one I am referring to is Donna Brazil. Does she get a free ride because she wrote a book exposing the DNC ?

I still remember all the lies she told during the election. I'm not sure she deserves a free ride!

They will end up being "Material" Witnesses.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
didnt the Becks try to file this same lawsuit (from Florida) and the case was thrown out? George spent time with them so hopefully they are behind him in this one

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good summary. Thanks!

Webb is suing on behalf of donors to the democrats, Bernie and citizens of the U.S. because alleging that defendants defrauded the plaintiffs by basically having rigged the election and not having a fare process.

This is the most important part for me. Here on ATS we knew this was happening from the start. Other Democrats who may have proven to be better competition for Trump were discouraged from running in the primaries because everyone knew this was to be a Hillary Clinton coronation.

If the Democrats can point to any one single point of failure in their attempt to retain the White House, it was Hillary Clinton.

-dex

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Some neat accusations in the suit.

One says the "actblue" donation processing website was changed to "actblues" so donations to Sanders would go to bank accounts controlled by Debbie Wasserman Schultz !!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: texasgirl

theblacksphere.net...

From your article:

No bias there, right?

Sh!t! How can she even get assigned to this case at all then? WTH?

I almost wish I never started looking into this stuff. The corruption and goatcluckery seems unfixable.

Ban Law Firms/Judges from contributing to political candidates!!! Fits right in with Term Limits and making Lobbying a felony!

The solutions are there and they are quite easy to upset the apple cart of treachery and treason, but tribalism to political party and identity politics will be the tool those who use us will continue to use to keep us divided.....

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If the Awan brothers are involved this goes beyond the Dems to the entire Congress as the Awan brothers were running the in-house network. They had access to computer information of everyone in Congress.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Overly excited....sorry....this is from Webb.

Mods feel free to move...my bad.

Thank you for changing the title!!!

I share in your excitement, George is no joke, he has been producing material LEO anywhere can use and is worth being excited about!!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we know why Kim Fritts resigned.

Radioactivity

I think the needle on the geiger counter just broke.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If Webb's info is correct, the really big story is the espionage thing.
When Hillary was worried about being hung from a noose.... she wasn't referring to money.
They don't hang thieves any more.

Treason? That's different.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wow based on the search results from Google of GEORGE WEBB SWEIGERT it seems like they've been trying to discredit this guy already...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wow based on the search results from Google of GEORGE WEBB SWEIGERT it seems like they've been trying to discredit this guy already...

Lol!

Wow you are not joking at all!!

Good old google, exposing themselves for the very deep state we discuss here!

George has produced some of the most researched information I have found.

Goodles results simply validate his take!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join