It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia dont become like NTH KOREA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I appreciate you throwing me a bone.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I brew for about 20 cents a schooner. Just getting through my last 50 litres and bottled another 50 litres just this afternoon. No bull. Buy my brew kits on line and cheap.

Others like it. Chip in. Free beer for me.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, I put it this way. These people do know who we are else they would chose another country. Much like many legal immigrants.

As for a giant leap of faith in us, sure, I would help anyone who entered Aussie legally as I know who they are. I would not attempt to those who attempt to put their foundations here without warrant. No hiding the past here for any person. As I have previously said. You want these men here then you take the responsibility. When they stuff up then you assume ownership. Don't blame my government whether labour or liberal or its electors. Blame yourself, up front.

Stand in front of a camera and say, "I'm sorry these unknown men under my care killed or maimed someone. "

I'm a tad worried about where you're going with this issue. Think a bit deeply. Freedom for these people here is a threat. Let one in then you'll have an influx with that precedent.

My regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Agree totally mate . No coming through the back door here, makes me immediately think what are they hiding . Plenty of Christians , Druze , Yazidis need a ticket here before these young/middle age men who have obviously left the women behind .

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Br34kingp01nt

So...my post is deemed obscene...however direct quoting of said obscenity is more admissable?

Certainly adds context.

Same with people, i suppose. Obscene until quoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join