It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia dont become like NTH KOREA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

People have always been travailing all over the planet in all kinds of ways for a long time. I respect self determination and ones right to make their own decisions. The law a diffusion is a part of it on the global scale, like pollen blown in the wind or pouring salt into a glass of water, things goes everywhere.

True and in small groups making for a *natural diversity* situation, and due to

being small groups have blended in with their new surroundings and neighbours

with ease.

However boat loads and hoards - mainly men landing on the doorstep demanding

accommodation, and succour is another matter altogether .... not to mention the

bad behavior, riots, assaults , and rapes as witnessed recently in France and Germany.

thats a whole different story.

(post by sunkuong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

That's fine, because I look down on absolutely everything to do with you, your ideology, your convictions and your identity with a level of contempt and disgust that you could never, ever match.

There are no words which sum up just how little I care about your bleeding heart backstory. There are no words that adequately sum up just how little I care for your approval. I care about what the President of Uzbekistan had for breakfast on the 7th of July 1999 more than I care about your opinions of me, or my attitude to the raping, pillaging, violent jihadi scum pouring into Europe.

One day, the time will come when all those who supported the islamic invasion of Europe will have to answer for their treason. I hope you are prepared.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Br34kingp01nt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I havent reported them because they are decent people i enjoy sharing time and space with. And i dont have a passport to visit t he m with if they left vo luntarily or otherwise. Just doesnt bother me to make a big deal of it beyond pointing out the bias between planes and boats, little books with stamps or none
edit on 10-11-2017 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

So the natural french and german rapists are being outpaced by the immigrants? Well, a change is as good as a holiday

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

So the alternative to Manus Island is better than what the poster above suggested? I agree with most of the other points of your. I'm from Perth.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its on you to prove that we are as inhumane as North Korea; that was your bold claim.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

For $2500 you could go to Greece for a month, hop around a few islands, go to the capitol...

I tell you what, give me a breakdown of that 2500.00. pm me if you like. I've been to Greece a few times in the last 6 years; we'll check you're claims. If you're going by your friends underestimation of $3 a meal - well good luck.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

thanks for bringing some facts to the thread

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The refugees on Manus don´t even have that chance, they have nothing anymore and were brought to a place they never wanted to be, most of them even never wanted to go to australia but were brought there by the circumstances!

No, most of them paid Indonesians money to smuggle them into Australian waters. Some of them sunk the boats destroyed documents and were picked up by th Royal Aust Navy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

keeping the Navy running around on patrolling the waters for boat people? Or on Manis island? How much GDP is lost due to a reduced population when we turn people away?

Our navy patrols our waters as part of their normal ops - sure they may go out of their way to pick up a distress call.

You would have to do some cost benefit analysis before you can claim they increase GDP. We need smarter workers not more entry level labourer's.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its on you to prove that we are as inhumane as North Korea; that was your bold claim.

What is being done to the refugees on the island is inhumane, can you prove to me the conditions there are better than in nth Korea?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For $2500 you could go to Greece for a month, hop around a few islands, go to the capitol...

I tell you what, give me a breakdown of that 2500.00. pm me if you like. I've been to Greece a few times in the last 6 years; we'll check you're claims. If you're going by your friends underestimation of $3 a meal - well good luck.

I have already, just got you again, 800 return airfare, 40 a night so we're up to around 1800 leaving 700 for food and alcohol, which breaks down to say 35 a day....

The economy is failed in Greece, people earn very little but the cost of living is very low so it works out fine the people are happy, the migrants mainly sit around and beg.

You want to go there and find out for yourself, the only way to cure your ignorance is to travel.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I am standing and clapping you.

This is the biggest crock of sh#t ever. They had full warning services such as cleaning and catering were going to stop and they needed to move to the new facility. So .... they could not even pick up a broom and clean a little? Doesnt say much for their work ethic if they did arrive here. Perhaps its more about the government hand outs they would live off for the rest of their lives that is more appealing to them than being waited on hand and foot.

When you pay as much tax as i do and see this money being pis*ed up against the wall its frustrating.

To the O/P ... if you have spare rooms in your home there are plenty of homeless here you can help. Open up and take them in for 3 months then i will listen to your dribble.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What is being done to the refugees on the island is inhumane, can you prove to me the conditions there are better than in nth Korea?

Easily they have food water and electricity those are luxury items in North korea.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

You sound like a lovely compassionate caring person. You don't care so much about where you taxes are spent as long as they don't go to helping people, clearly your not paying attention, our tax money is always pissed up the wall.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Easily they have food water and electricity those are luxury items in North korea.

Touche.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join