It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Threads in The Mud Pit Allowed To Be in Top Spot on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Second time this week a thread has been made about me

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It’s democracy, my friend. It is more common to vote according to that which confirms our biases and feelings. That’s why mediocrity rises to the top.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can't hate the player, but really starting to dislike the game.

The fact is that the acclaim you receive is indicative of the forum community. Apparently lies and spin is in high regard.

So
for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If anything is tainting the image of ATS is the fact that threads with no factual evidence can make it to the top.

Political threads very rarely have factual evidence that is resistant to opinion and perspective. It's all open to interpretation which is why we have such a rich interplay between one set of partisans and another. I say 'rich' when others could say mind-numbingly repetitive or self-deluding.

We can't even agree if a site is acceptable to facts, fake facts, fake news etc. Politifact is biased, Snopes is 'fake news,' Fox is propaganda, Breitbart is too alt-right, CNN lies, BBC is liberal elite brainwashing, the authorities all tell lies and everything is upside down.

My point is that nobody can really be the acceptable referee for what thread is 'factually accurate' enough to be on the front page. People are better using their own judgement and working to make better threads active enough to populate the front page.

Question answered and thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join