It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump knew about Uranium One before election? ( video )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This video puts forth a theory that has been kicked around on ATS and such, but presents it in a nice clear cut way.

Basically, the idea is that Trump and Sessions were briefed about the entire UraniumOne scandal by government whitehats prior to the election. Trump then purposely draws speculation on him having Russian help only to be secretly trolling those from the Obama administration who criminally took part in the UraniumOne bribery affair. The subsequent Mueller investigation uncovers big things, big names are arrested and so on. All well thought out in advance.

IF this proves to be true, ( which seems moreso by the day ) this would be a brilliant plan by the real patriots in our government. And unprecedented.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think this hypothesis is giving President Trump too much credit.

I also think, like every other scandal, nothing ever gets done about the law breaking.

They get a couple of stooges who work crap detail in the sewers of politics and intrigue to satisfy a small modicum of legal 'justice', if they get anyone for anything at all, and then its back to business as usual.

We all get worked up over all of this corruption and discuss it online and it turns into a binary argument over which party or party affiliated group was worse in its immorality, law breaking, or dishonesty in general.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I think this hypothesis is giving President Trump too much credit.

I also think, like every other scandal, nothing ever gets done about the law breaking.

They get a couple of stooges who work crap detail in the sewers of politics and intrigue to satisfy a small modicum of legal 'justice', if they get anyone for anything at all, and then its back to business as usual.

We all get worked up over all of this corruption and discuss it online and it turns into a binary argument over which party or party affiliated group was worse in its immorality, law breaking, or dishonesty in general.

I think you are right about giving too much credit to Trump. But I am sure that a lot of big businessmen he is associated with knew about this deal and informed him. He is supposed to get this brought up, but is not the one organizing it. Big business people know a lot that us regular people don't, they pay people to look into things that can negatively effect their profits or the security of their business ventures. This uranium deal would definitely effect the security of their future. They wanted it brought up.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

And the next day, something new pops up that has us argue about something else that makes us forget that we never finished arguing about the last thing and that it hasn't been resolved.

Move along, nothing to see here.

I don't think it gives Trump too much credit...it would give a lot of credit to the people around him that we don't hear about and that are supporting him. No person can become a leader without a strong supporting cast.

If it is the case, and all this stuff pans out...I would think Trump will blatantly tell us he has been trolling when he can because bragging about it and ensuring that we know WHY he has done some of the things he has done is of utmost importance to him. Like him or not, this guy wants to go down in history books for the RIGHT reasons, time will tell if that be the case.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Dang in the other thread people were saying Trump is to dumb for this. Trump has achieved the American dream "be rich and become President.

Remember when we were kids and our parents told us one day we could be President? That is the dream.

The man is smart. Give credit where credit is due.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

And the next day, something new pops up that has us argue about something else that makes us forget that we never finished arguing about the last thing and that it hasn't been resolved.

Almost makes you wonder if its all manufactured.......

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Its almost like between accusations we all know will fall apart on both sides of the isle mixed with Hollywood meltdown my distract is from the wars in the middle east and the failing Healthcare system....

They wouldn't go that far

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I don't think the President is an idiot.

As much as his detractors like to believe that he is, they only disadvantage themselves in their assumptions.

I think this hypothesis is neat in its construction and not outlandish in it scope considering the people we're talking about. I do think it is outlandish in its execution and movie quality scripting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This is certainly plausible. I try not to be pessimistic when it comes to seeing elitist politicians not be held accountable but history has show us otherwise.

What first made me consider something deeper was at work here was when Podesta stepped down. That piqued by eyebrow. Then crazy Pelosi with her VERY odd reversal of not impeaching Trump. Then Brazile and her tell all. I said that from day one she is doing nothing more than trying to erase the stain of the DNC from her guilty hands. She is as complicit at the rest of them.

As an aside I now think that Bernie Sanders and Hillary had an arrangement all along. They conspired to make it easy for Hillary to rig the nomination. Makes complete sense too. HRC knew the votes were going to be tight with so have Bernie sway many of the undecideds into his camp then switch them to HRC votes.

In closing too many people discount Trump's intelligence level.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Diffuse, Distract and Divert!
then and/or
Divide and conquer

I don't think it is all manufactured, but a lot of it is timed at a chosen moment.

We are chasing a white rabbit, we have already forgotten the floods, the fires, the earthquakes and how they are progressively getting worst. Until the next one..and then someone will #MeToo...We will forget about the "insert catastrophe here", and then make a big deal about the guy who hit on that girl inappropriately(or pulled it out without "permission") and ignore the rapists and murders who are going to jail for less time than that guy who owned a platform which people used for piracy...and then when we will start talking about that and some corruption story will hit again!

Oh wait...who bribed who to rape who in what country under the water while the earth was shaking?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Agreed. And the Donna Brazile thing in particular is getting quite blatant.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1 Umm I will give no credit. His daddy bailed him out and he always finds loop holes to not pay contracters. Also his admin is either getting fired, resigning, or under investigation. The GOP is in power and still can't get a thing done. The deficit will increase by 1.4 tril and even looking at a fox poll he is below 40%. So ya he must be doing great.....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It seems to me, that the election was way too close going into the home stretch, that he and his people would've let the cat out of the bag before election day.

That being said, it would be great if this is true and Clinton's prediction that they were going to hang, comes true.

join