It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi really a Jewish Mossad Agent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Not a surprise.

The Zionists are doing everything in their power to make sure the Arabs continue to kill each other and weaken regional governments. The Yinon plan is working.

ISIS - Israel Secret Intelligence Service

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Does the pope wear a hat?

I feel like people aren't too sure given you've only got 5 stars for that lol

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Does the pope wear a hat?

Not if He has to pee... Oh wait that is the bear in the woods one.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Is he even still alive?

Not if the Syrians & Russians can help it

Many of us suspect that ISIS is an astroturfed terrorist group controlled by some Western power. I myself and others have noted before the curious blind spot ISIS has, where it has launched attacks seemingly everywhere except Israel. So really, the idea that it might be secret run by the Israelis (please note I didn't say "Jews") is not a far-fetched one.

If this is true, then it would appear that ISIS' true purpose is to destabilize the Middle East, to Israel's benefit.

I've also noticed that Saudi Arabia has suddenly erupted into a huge mess, coincidentally right as it's becoming clear that ISIS has lost, and will soon be unable to cause any kind of large-scale trouble. (Though we'll probably have to put up with stuff like random stabbing attacks and truck rammings for years to come.) They're going to need something else to destabilize the Middle East, and a war involving Saudi Arabia would serve that purpose nicely.

The greater Israel project includes SA.
Maybe a SA deemed to be losing a regional war would have Israel step in?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I just came across this information recently. This article claims Baghdadi was actually born to two Jewish parents and his real name is Elliot Shimon.

That doesn't mean anything. How many times have we seen children of preachers and missionaries become atheists or rebels just to get back at their parents?

As for being trained by Israeli forces, that shouldn't surprise anyone either. We trained the Oklahoma bomber, Timothy McVeigh, before he turned against the government and decided to become a domestic terrorist killing 168 people.

ISIS started in Iraq when the U.S. tried to help create a combined government of Shia AND Sunni Muslims, which was a recipe for disaster. Thousands of years of history regarding fighting between Shiites and Sunnis says that we should have known better, but we didn't and we still don't. Our government DOES NOT understand the relationship between Shiite and Sunni Muslims which really was the reason that ISIS was created. Of course the Sunnis want the Shia government of Syria overthrown. ISIS would go after the Shiites in Iran if they thought they could win, but they know they can't, so they don't, which is the same reason that ISIS hasn't gone after Israel, yet. ISIS is saving Israel for last if they think they can even get that far.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I would not be the least supprised should this be true. Deciet and subversion is the very much the game of country grabbers.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have no idea if it's true..I'm doubtful.
It is interesting though, that ISIS doesn't seem to mess with Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

OP might be interested in this SF piece

The Hezbollah-linked media said that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be hiding in one of the districts in the liberated city of Abu Kamal in Syria, according to RIA. Hezbollah did not elaborate beyond that.
southfront.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

OP might be interested in this SF piece

The Hezbollah-linked media said that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be hiding in one of the districts in the liberated city of Abu Kamal in Syria, according to RIA. Hezbollah did not elaborate beyond that.
southfront.org...

The Syrian army has liberated Abu Kamal, a city near the Iraq border, over the last day or two. Earlier today there was an unconfirmed report that the Syrian army and their allies (Russia, Iraq, Hezbolla) were indeed trying to hunt down al-Baghdadi.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I dont think he even exists. He is reported killed every month. Not possible last i checked.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Maybe. He's like a new Bin Laden. Maybe in Trump's second term, they will finally find the elusive Al-Baghdadi and dump his body at sea...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Very possible

top topics

<< 1   >>

join