It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA Make Ats Great Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love your replies and humour! I love reading someone's take on a certain subject with a different and smart spin. Make me think differently. Thanks for always providing that.

Not everyone has your talent.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I said I don't care how others perceive me, not that I don't care about issues. I will comment with my opinion when I feel the need to and leave it at that.

Whether people listen to me or not, is moot to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeah, but you're not being a pessimist, you're being a realist.

Sadly, it's the norm of the global society at the moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I love your replies and humour! I love reading someone's take on a certain subject with a different and smart spin. Make me think differently. Thanks for always providing that.

Not everyone has your talent.

Thank you, you humble me because there are so many great people on here.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I said I don't care how others perceive me, not that I don't care about issues. I will comment with my opinion when I feel the need to and leave it at that.

Whether people listen to me or not, is moot to me.

But if you do not care about how others percive you then why comment?

If you do not care how others feel then you have already decided your opinions and commenting does what?

Combining you lack of care with a pre concieved idology in the hope that others will concour is soewhat futile is it not?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I must say I am confused by your comments.

Why bother to comment at all if you really don't care? I am sure you would find more pleasure in doing things that you do care about.

If I didn't care to expand my mind and listen to others and their responses to my thoughts I wouldn't even be a member much less bother to read the myriad of subjects and commenters. I learn so much and I care to listen and learn and I'm old.

This is not to say I don't stand my ground if I think strongly about an idea. But, I'm here to expand my mind by hearing others and their responses to my own thoughts and opinions; good or bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Especially if nonsensical and over sensationalized emotional projections are what's popular at the moment.

Nonsensical and over sensationalized? You must have read my curry thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I must say I am confused by your comments.

Why bother to comment at all if you really don't care? I am sure you would find more pleasure in doing things that you do care about.

If I didn't care to expand my mind and listen to others and their responses to my thoughts I wouldn't even be a member much less bother to read the myriad of subjects and commenters. I learn so much and I care to listen and learn and I'm old.

This is not to say I don't stand my ground if I think strongly about an idea. But, I'm here to expand my mind by hearing others and their responses to my own thoughts and opinions; good or bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Please allow me to answer that.

I comment quite a lot. But often, more times than not, I am wrong or I am unsure.

The replies from our more learned members often educates me.

So there are a myriad of reasons or justifications to comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I comment quite a lot. But often, more times than not, I am wrong or I am unsure.

Do you ever worry that people take your funny or misinformed comments to heart?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i agree that it would be a good start if threads with no political thing going on could stay that way, instead of the third post being some joker's attempt to hijack with their own political 'joke' or wedging their pet issue in there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some Chinese guy some 2.5k years ago said:

“When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”

Nobody should try to make someone/something else better, the only thing you can really improve is yourself.

If people enjoy wasting their life arguing in circles about something useless, who are you to remove what they enjoy? let them be happy.

Stop bickering and lets talk like adults

Why? ATS TOS does not impose age limit, kids can talk here too

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm not sure what is so difficult to understand. I am not saying I am some heartless soulless being that has no care in the world. I care for many things, that's where my passion comes from, but at the end of the day if you think I am a fool for my beliefs or an idiot for believing in something, that's where I could care less as it has no affect on me.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm not even sure what you're getting at, I don't know how much clearer I can be. It seems you want me to say something or be something I'm just not.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you ever worry that people take your funny or misinformed comments to heart?

If I worried about how people "could" take my comments, I'd probably never write.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Please don't let up on the nonsensical stuff. The world needs it. I need it. I'm not joking. I used to come here to be informed, now I come for the laughs. It really is a bright spot in my day.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There is too much button pushing and political baiting for ATS to improve.

Personally, I have stepped back from ATS and the news for a bit...I seem to be a lot happier when I don't pay attention to all the bullcrap in the news.

link   

You fat bastard hurt me and don't even care!! ~runs to the dark corner beside Gunter to cry~

link   
Maybe people should stick to the issues instead of disrespecting each other and the President. Also, I am tired of non-US citizens telling us how we should do things. We ain't Europe / Canada.
edit on 2017/11/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

You fat bastard hurt me and don't even care!! ~runs to the dark corner beside Gunter to cry~

C'mere puddin' let the fatman give you a hug.

*There There*

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join