It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because Alred fears unbiased evaluation of the Yearbook. Alred is a shill for the Demonrats.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I found the video of the wapo reverse sting fascinating. From a poker players perspective I watched the 2 women and am fairly certain that meeting was scripted.

A couple of things that stand out. When the young woman comes to the point where she knows she is caught there is almost no panic in her body language. And when the wapo reporter/invesigator (mwahahaha) asks the question if SHE is being recorded it is obvious she is not concerned about being video recorded in a sting because she never looks around, not even glimpses as if trained not to look around. No she is confident of being in control of it.

I suspect this is a counter sting. It feels scripted.

Everything in that video seems scripted to me by both women.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

As I understand it, there's a crack team of technicians en route to Auburn to check that scoreboard... I think something glitched in the antenna and caused it to somehow show Auburn at a higher score than Alabama... oh, well, things happen.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All that 'corroborating testimony' is likely to backfire... 2018 is rapidly approaching and the DNC coffers are drying up trying to pay for the corroborations. Someone had better start planning fundraisers!

Allred's purpose is obvious. If the yearbook is genuine, she has nothing to lose and everything to gain by releasing it. If it is faked, she has everything to lose and nothing to gain by releasing it. Either way, she obviously thinks it will sway public opinion just because she showed it on TV.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

News of the not so convenient kind:

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

edit on 8-12-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

I hope Allred got out of the state before that story broke.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: primus2012

I hope Allred got out of the state before that story broke.

TheRedneck

She is already facing 2 separate ethics violations investigations. I hope this will make #3.

The accuser needs to be placed under oath and questioned about this. Did she do this on her own or was she approached by Alred or someone else to push this story? I want to know if Alred knew about the "added" material as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

She just committed an act of fraud leveling deadly serious allegations against a former DA and State Chief Justice. I'd bet good money there's a small army of lawyers right now chomping at the bit to get either one in a courtroom.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Although she admits "adding notes" (the date, location) she still claims the signature is Roy Moore's. Allred said her handwriting expert will attest to this and is holding a press conference.

This ought to be good. If this was the case, then why didn't they say this in the beginning? Why withhold the information? And why not submit the yearbook for an independent handwriting analysis?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Although she admits "adding notes" (the date, location) she still claims the signature is Roy Moore's. Allred said her handwriting expert will attest to this and is holding a press conference.

This ought to be good. If this was the case, then why didn't they say this in the beginning? Why withhold the information? And why not submit the yearbook for an independent handwriting analysis?

Alred's handwriting expert = no thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Alred's handwriting expert = no thanks.

Doesnt matter they lied when they introduced the year book stating it was written by him. You dont get to come back and claim something else later. Because even if he did sign it we can no longer expect honesty about how. Did he visit the school my year book has a signature from a local DJ whos radio station came to the school.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Right. She isn't allowing an 'independent' handwriting expert to look at the yearbook.

Her credibility is shot.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Because Alred fears unbiased evaluation of the Yearbook. Alred is a shill for the Demonrats.

She is a free publicity whore as to whatever gets her in front of the cameras...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Did he visit the school my year book has a signature from a local DJ whos radio station came to the school.

Did he sign many yearbooks as a professional development visit that professionals do at many schools to talk to the Seniors etc... many what ifs.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Right. She isn't allowing an 'independent' handwriting expert to look at the yearbook.

Her credibility is shot.

No longer important when the accuser admits she added the notes....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

She is a free publicity whore as to whatever gets her in front of the cameras...

Who had emails show up with a Wikileaks dump coordinating activities with Democrats.

source

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
All this ensures Moore will win. The people in his state smell a rat and they will vote for him seeing the election corruption bubbling under the surface. Thank Hillary for birddogging Trump rallies. She perked up peoples ears to listen for the dirty tricks.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join