It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So the reporters went digging?

I'm sure their motives were pure ...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Willtell
So the reporters went digging?

I'm sure their motives were pure ...

Reporters' motives do not matter.

What matters is what was found/alleged.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The point is Moore has to answer the charges not just spout stuff like this is an democrat hit job

Did he know the girl, things like that

...refute her allegations and not with political dogma

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Ok, the man was a judge back then, the girls were in their teens, it was in the 70 ts such things weren't taken seriously, it's a pretty tall order to put out there at the time.

look at Terry Crews, a 250Ib well muscled , relatively rich AA man, being grouped by an Hollywood executive in front of his wife, he thought about beating his ass right then and there, but thought about how it would look in print (a 250Ib black man beating up an Hollywood honco)

Then there is the shame that came along with being violated..this can only be solved when enough ppl men and women ditched their personal shame and named names.

In the case of Terry Crews he is now taking legal action as the incident took place last yr.

And as for those who think it's a political hit job??..the lady in question is a staunch Republican and a Trump supporter, this is beyond politics.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Speaking as a lifelong proud Alabamian...

If he's proven guilty, I don't want Roy Moore to step aside... I want him in prison!

If...

The biggest two-letter word in the English language.

But the truth is, after all the similar claims that have gone unproven, and considering this broke in the NYT... sorry, don't believe it. Prove it in a court of law or who cares. Until that happens it's just another pundit-wannabe willing to prostrate herself in front of the media to destroy a good man.

Innocent until proven guilty. Considering the way the Democrats have been projecting as of late, I'm wondering if Doug Jones isn't guilty of the charge... seems to align with the pattern.

Come next month, I will proudly join millions of other Alabamians in rejecting the politics of destruction and cast my vote for the next Junior Senator from the great state of Alabama... the ten commandment displaying, Supreme Court snubbing, straight-shooting, liberal-scaring, honorable Senator Roy Moore!

And John McCain can take his assumptive shiny hiney and drag it back to Arizona where he needs to be. Alabama deserves Moore!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So there is absolutely no chance the allegations are true?

“The president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside.”

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There is always a chance, but there is also a proven record of Republicans running well in polls during elections suddenly getting hit with sex allegations from way, way back in their past too.

These sex allegations all of a sudden break at a critical time in the campaign, always involve multiple women who suddenly break their silence, and never go beyond the campaign.

So we are justifiably suspicious.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll sound calloused, but you'll have to forgive me if I have serious, serious doubts about the legitimacy of any of these complaints.

Straight out of the Democrat playbook. Wait until well into the election process, have some women come out with allegations that there is no way can be proven. Pressure the candidate to quit even though they deny it and it cannot be proven.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I can't say absolutely no chance, of course, but I certainly am not going to base my vote (or open support) on a rumor about something that someone I have never heard of claimed happened decades ago, perpetuated by a known rumor mill with an axe to grind. IMO anyone who would base their support on something so flimsy is in desperate need of some ocean-front land I have in Kansas that I'll part with cheap.
  • Sexual misconduct from long ago.
  • No proof whatsoever.
  • New York Times.
  • Comes out just before an election.
  • Additional accusers, still with no proof.

Yeah, I think we've seen this play before.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
honorable Senator Roy Moore!

That's a bit of a stretch. Even ignoring these allegations, Roy Moore is the same guy who says only Christians can serve in government, is on record believing the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to gay or trangendered folks, wants all Muslims removed from government, and twice has issued rulings so racist that he's been removed from Alabama's Supreme Court for denying the idea of equal protection under the law to non white folks.

I really don't think the word honorable applies to him.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Because the gaslighting and continual SHADE placed on women who DARE speak up (which makes it harder for others) really makes you wonder what's up?

Yeah dude cuz it's totally just a Republican thing.

Pervs are pervs, if proven guilty they should ALL fry.

Post of the week.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Roy Moore is the same guy who says only Christians can serve in government, is on record believing the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to gay or trangendered folks, wants all Muslims removed from government, and twice has issued rulings so racist that he's been removed from Alabama's Supreme Court for denying the idea of equal protection under the law to non white folks.

And the rest of DC are the ones who say Christians should be barred from serving in the government, are on record believing the Bill of Rights only applies to selected minorities, wants all Muslims working for the government, and many times has issued statements so racist against whites they should have been immediately removed from office.

Incidentally, "twice removed" means he was voted back in despite the political system wanting him removed.

It's called "fighting fire with fire." For many years I have pushed the concept of fairness and equity for all. I am consistently met with demands for greater rights for minorities than for non-minorities. So, I figure if I am going to be faced with attempts to denigrate me over my race/culture, I had better start taking steps to make sure that doesn't happen. I believe Moore feels the same way.

Incidentally, I do not really agree with "fight fire with fire." I prefer "fight fire with advanced thermonuclear weaponry."

Alabama deserves Moore!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Alabama deserves Moore!

No one deserves Moore. But, it's not called Talibama for nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Nice to know your opinion of us.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Given the states extreme religious views, poverty, and illiteracy it's hard to not have that opinion.

There is hope though, the state might turn itself around at some point. Getting people like Moore out of government is the first step.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's like magic 40 years later he's guilty. Just like the Clintons are innocent. Hard to believe but it's TRUE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Happy Friday headed to the woods to kill something! Hopefully an 8 point I've been watching.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Roy Moore could withdraw.

Jeff Sessions could take back his old Senate Seat.

Donald Trump could name a new Attorney General.

Several problems solved by one fluid process.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Alabama deserves Moore!

No one deserves Moore. But, it's not called Talibama for nothing.

Wow!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Last time I checked there still was a presumption of innocence in this country...And yes that even goes to any celebrity that has been accused since the whole Harvey Weinstein thing blew up.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Speaking as a lifelong proud Alabamian...

If he's proven guilty, I don't want Roy Moore to step aside... I want him in prison!

If...

The biggest two-letter word in the English language.

But the truth is, after all the similar claims that have gone unproven, and considering this broke in the NYT... sorry, don't believe it. Prove it in a court of law or who cares. Until that happens it's just another pundit-wannabe willing to prostrate herself in front of the media to destroy a good man.

Innocent until proven guilty. Considering the way the Democrats have been projecting as of late, I'm wondering if Doug Jones isn't guilty of the charge... seems to align with the pattern.

Come next month, I will proudly join millions of other Alabamians in rejecting the politics of destruction and cast my vote for the next Junior Senator from the great state of Alabama... the ten commandment displaying, Supreme Court snubbing, straight-shooting, liberal-scaring, honorable Senator Roy Moore!

And John McCain can take his assumptive shiny hiney and drag it back to Arizona where he needs to be. Alabama deserves Moore!

TheRedneck

nice defense there, redneck......" IF you can prove"......and with that, Roy Moore will be senator for along time....if Trump can ADMIT to sexual assault and get elected president, then republican child molester's should have no problem in the future getting elected to the senate to represent Alabama

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join