It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid encounters special edition! : the quebec dead humanoid 1992 (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MODERATORS AND CONFUSED USERS
yes i know there is already an thread on this, however not only the OP leaved no information about this but also 99% OF THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CASE IN THE INTERNET IS FALSE BS CREATED BY UFO TODAY AND SPREAD BY OTHER TURDS LIKE SECURETRASH666
INTRODUCTION
welcome to the first and probally only special edition of humanoid encounters!
but wait why special edition?
because unlike my other threads wich deal with obscure and forgotten ecounters with unknow beings, this one deals with one that is currently going viral
but there is an twist on this, all the information being spread about it is 99% misinformation
THE TRUE STORY
i give all credits to those awesome finds to redditor hammstar and youtuber newbeat2012
their work can be found here: www.reddit.com...
and here: www.youtube.com...
the short story is that in winter '92 an snowmobile group of the region of L'Annonciation , near an small town came into an very bizzare find: a body of an unknow being lying down in the snow in an way similar to the infamous otzi mummy
they took several photos of the grisly find while they put it into an stick so they could not get sick from whatever bacteria the thing had, because an corpse is an corpse no matter the species
next day come they found nothing, the body had either been confiscated by the military like in so many crash cases or was eaten by wolves
anyway after being in store for 15 years the footage was finnaly investigated by an ufologist named claude macduff, who once again stored the pictures, due to having fear of ridicule, until they second hand copys were finnaly leaked into an ufo group called A.Q.U who then uploaded the video to youtube in 2008 (the original link can still be found here: icietmaintenant.fr...)
so there you have it the real story behind one of the current viral videos in youtube
CONCLUSION
there are only two explanations to this:
a: its an amazing prop done for some kind of student art movie (likely done by an proffesional)
b: those are real photos of an humanoid who suffered an very tragic ending
what do you think ?
edit on 9-11-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ADDENDUM: AN SIMILAR CASE?
something very similar was found in peru after an alleged crash: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
however this one is likely fake

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Hi humanoidlord, it seems you did not make a proper research on this story, most important here in ATS.
On November 14, 2008 the member conorkerr opened a thread titled : Extraterrestial Alien corpses QUEBEC 1992
This thread covered this case with important informations by the members including the original photos with
better resolution that the infamous video taped later by an opportunist hoaxer. Here the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this website MySpace appeared the original photos, the story is fake.
myspace.com...

When posting a case / story in this forum it's a common practice to start searching first in our home ATS to
find out if the case have been covered and discussed before to avoid duplicating the same topic like in this
case. The original thread prevails and has important info. That's all.

edit on 9-11-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

amazing! i was wondering why you stopped posting in ats
your posts are very valuable
anyway cool find, indeed it looks like the photos were filmed
but why is it an hoax? i aint saying it isnt but where is the proof
the alien looks very well made
so its probally proffessional work

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

also have you thought of having an website to post your stuff?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So, the body was found near DECOUVERTE D'UN CORPS? The town name is Discovery a Body? Really?

And it was discovered near L'Annonciation? The Annunciation, ie when Gabriel announced to Mary she was going to give birth to Baby Jesus? This seems really coincidental if these are really the facts. Maybe just synchro-mystical, who knows?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

ohhh so that isnt the town name let me fix something

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

the other name however is the real one

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am from Quebec and I can assure you there is a place called L'Annonciation, and I can confirm we do not have a place called Decouverte d'un corps as that was probably the headline of the article. a reply to: TobyFlenderson

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay thanks for clarifying.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainSpaulding13

Thanks for the inside dope. You guys killing off aliens up there?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't be killing them off...more like ask them for a ride off this planet haha ...in all seriousness, I've never heard of any high profile UFO activity in Quebec. at least none that haven't been explained already. I'm with the people who believe aliens and ufos are us from the future and here's my reasoning. We as a species have become smarter (ish) over the ages. With machines and the industrial era, we've moved away from physical labour which in turn makes our bodies weaker. (hence the big brains/eyes and weak thin bodies.) Their reason for coming here?...I think it has EVERYTHING to do with this whole gender crap going on right now. Going the way we are going with people not picking a damn gender, over a few thousand years it is possible that we hae lost the ability to reproduce (hence the abductions and medical test mostly on reproductive systems.) of course I could be totally wrong but who knows. a reply to: TobyFlenderson

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thank you for shedding some light on this case, i saw the previous post and posted about it being this Montreal incident, since people initially thought it was a new vid leaked on the deep web, which is rather false. This footage has still IIRC yet to be proven fake.

Sadly the original tape has never been located, as it was camcorder footage, transferred to a blank vhs tape in the 1992, which then made it to digital format, and SCARCELY was shared around the internet sometime in the early 2000s, only for such footage to sudden gain light recently how many years later?

It begs the question- did the original source of the video reupload it to the deep web, years later to try to respark the investigations on the tape?

Edit:Looks like we used the same youtube vid lol.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-11-2017 by clt1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Interesting theory

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

yes its an error sorry
i fixed it now

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

no problem

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

no the reason is that they are playing an "game" with us

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

i dont know
also free spirit showed the video is actually of some pictures that can be found in the web
though he dint say why it is an hoax

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Nope, can't be pictures, as the video was created on camcorder, then converted and leaked onto vhs in 1992, too early for the web to exist yet.

I just wish we knew who made the video or somehow could get the original tape for analytics, that would greatly help determining to see if its real.

We only have copied footage, which can be studied, but not as much as if someone provided the camcorder tape.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

we need to make the two snowmobilers that found it go public
so we can ask questions more directly

top topics

<<   2 >>

join