It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Cult Blown Wide Open: Includes Hollywood Actress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Absolutely correct. The lid would be very tightly screwed shut.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: slider1982

In fact, a lot of them say Trump supporters and conservatives are racist yet when a minority enter their domain such as Beverly Hills and other upper class white neighborhoods, they will look at the person in a "weird" way.

The hypocrisy is really that strong.

Same way they're all for refugees and illegal immigrants, as long as they don't settle in their neighborhood. If they were coming to BH they'd be against both so fast your head would spin.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: knoxie

Joking about grabbing pussies is a completely different ball park to branding women and having a harem of them as sex slaves. Don't you think?

No its exactly the same ball park.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

a reply to: knoxie

Joking about grabbing pussies is a completely different ball park to branding women and having a harem of them as sex slaves. Don't you think?

No its exactly the same ball park.

So writing a story about someone being killed or joking about killing someone is the same thing as actually killing someone? How can you kill a fictional character? How many stand ups or authors have killed--for laughs or historical insights--real people? They should be prosecuted on murder then? I don't agree it's the same, but in Trump's case, I think it's clear it's more than just "locker room talk". I do agree what we think or joke about or watch in movies or read in books does reflect somewhat on our moral standards, but you have to allow room for people to grow independently. Zero tolerance can work, depending on where it's applied, but not universally, otherwise how can it result in anything other than humanity being lobotomized? Sometimes the cure is worse than the affliction, but maybe authoritarians don't ever understand.
edit on 11/9/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Arnie123

Probably because Trump vowed to hunt down the sickos.
Fair enough I suppose. Why thank Harvey? who of which is the exact opposite? beyond that, would the reader be able to make those distinctions?

BECAUSE the exposure of Harvey has allowed the unmasking of the whole sordid mess. God, people are thick sometimes.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
She mentions being tattooed I wonder if they are all connected.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The controversial leader is also said to have a harem of women who willingly sleep with him, believing that they will “be healed” by having sex with the 57-year-old - who they apparently call “Vanguard”.

Another Demon.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

The president of the united states was allowed to stay in power after being caught admitting to sexually assaulting women in his younger days. You don't think the mindset is the same as this?
edit on 9-11-2017 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: jonnywhite

The president of the united states was allowed to stay in power after being caught admitting to sexually assaulting women in his younger days. You don't think the mindset is the same as this?

He didn't admit to sexually assaulting women. You're either a straight up liar, or you've been lied to. Go watch the tape, don't just listen to what the pundits told you to believe. He said women let him do it. Women let me do all kinds of obsene things to them. That's not sexual assault or rape. He didn't say anything about them resisting or saying no.

You've been lied to or you're a liar. Embrace truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

---The women’s-only group led by cult leader Keith Ranier is known as 'DOS', which Parlato says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”.

A simple Google Translate shows this phrase means "the obsequious sister".

Nothing to do with master over slaves. Obsequious simply means "obedient".

This misrepresented fact puts the entire story in doubt, IMHO

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's becoming painfully obvious what a cesspool Hollywood has been. Did it start when Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr. threw lavish orgies?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

---The women’s-only group led by cult leader Keith Ranier is known as 'DOS', which Parlato says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”.

A simple Google Translate shows this phrase means "the obsequious sister".

Nothing to do with master over slaves. Obsequious simply means "obedient".

This misrepresented fact puts the entire story in doubt, IMHO

Simple Google search

obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
So why try and disagree that means slave.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's becoming painfully obvious what a cesspool Hollywood has been. Did it start when Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr. threw lavish orgies?

Way older, even older than this.

The Ancient Order of Druids (AOD) is a fraternal organisation founded in London, England, in 1781 that still operates to this day.

en.wikipedia.org...
Look up Holly tree. Thye now believed that Druids not only sacrificed humans but ate them also.

They are becoming open more and more and being accepted. Most don't get it, this is not just a game.

Text

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Holy #, Keith Raniere is a total creep. He's a convicted pyramid scheme artist. He started a cult type program years ago that was originally called Executive Success Program (ESP) and eventually became NXIVM (pronounced nexium). My brother was involved for a long time and really got fleeced. Google his name and it appears in many articles and anti-cult websites. He claims to be the world's smartest man, or highest IQ or something and actually had a Forbes cover article about him years ago. He fleeced heirs to the Baccardi rum fortune out of millions of dollars.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

No it isn't. Are you a man?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

You're talking about Bill Clinton right? I starred you on the assumption that you were talking about Slick Willy.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Now this is why I come to ATS!

Awesome reporting, sir, and really interesting stuff! Does your brother have any interesting stories about him?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's getting hard to make simple statements on ATSv these days, isn't it?

Let's try it: the sky is blue.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

As an LA resident, this has been known for quite a while. A former professor of mine told me that there are feminists who acknowledge that Hollywood has a rape culture as far back as at least the 1970s.

In fact, Howard Hughes tried to make a movie about these sickos as far back the 1950s or 1960s but he couldn't do it because he was stopped by the producers. The only reason he didn't get "suicided" was because of his wealth and political connections. (Ask ATS member SayonaraJupiter for more info)

As for Trump, I don't understand how he is in anyway related him.

Trump is just one of "them" and these sickos are just fall guys.

Everyone in the UK back in the 1970's knew that "you had to sleep with the director or producer to get a lead role on a movie".

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Smallville ruined forever!!! The actress was Chloe from that show...

Noooooo!!!! I had a huge crush on her when I was binge watching that series years ago.

Shoot, so did I...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join