It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life, The Universe and everything else.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven_Heart

First of all, there is no soul to begin with. We do not exist. All we are is just bunch of energy. We are no more different than the animals trees or even common items. Only difference is that we can think. Simply we exist as every other being and everything else.

So when the universe ends, it will start again. The universe is like a huge being that we are all part of. Once it starts to get smaller and smaller and then all is gathered in one place, the energy will just expand it again, creating life all over again and so on and so on.

The moment we die we are still there. We do not dissapear. We are pure energy after all and all energy does not dissapear. It justs morphs into something else. Once we die we become part of the universe and everything else. We cease to exist, but we actually never existed to begin with.

It is like a drop of water. If you put it in the ocean, will you find it again? We are the drop, and the ocean is the universe.

Some of the energy may become something else. Just an ingrediant to something else.

The whole point is to grasp the idea of soul and spirit. It just doesn't exist.

Once we die we will lose the abbility of ego and being ourselves. We were never alive and ourselves to begin with. We were just shapen into existance. Does anyone remmeber what it was like before being born?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Only the brain can keep memmories. Without a functional organ to keep the memmories we can't remmeber or create new ones. Once we die we can't remmember or know anything that happened while we were dead, beacause energy doesnt work like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

edit on 9-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I don't really care and i don't really mind. Everyone has their own will and beliefs. But everything is science really. Nothing mystic exists and will ever exists. Everything can be explained in one way or another, we just have to be open for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

your explanations are all limited to mainstream casual human obersvements..

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I told you. Too simple, but people just don't accept it. I mean i had to be told by something i have no idea what to finnaly accept it.

I would love to hear what you think tho.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

you are correct about reality being what it wants.
each individual can also see a different colour. but that ignores how so many people question what is the meaning. if it was subjective then why would they all look at the world
understandings of how it is will differ. i think there is higher laws. holding existence to be exactly as it is.

also the big bang is just this one small dust piece of universe.. there's no edges

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
you shouldn't use the word 'energy'.. it's a scientific word.. science basing their knowledge off of small info..
whatever this reality pertains is what the afterlife is like. whatever it wants it will be. it already is how it is, i dont know how it is exactly, but it already is how it wants.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this is all a desire, without limits. it's just an illusion, this physical form - the boundness of it.

i pass you on my greatest info i've come by..

all of reality is a creation with a will to be exactly as it is currently

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As energy i was refering toward the electircal impulses the brain sends toward the muscles and etc. Thats what we are. As humans that is.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

no, that's nothing. that little electron is connected to the whole world, and being guided by a force of wisdom
and there are no electrons
in the same way there are no rocks
just creations
we havn't observed electrons. but a rock is a rock.
a scientist will tell you it's billions of atoms. it's that too. but it's also a rock. and same goes for elec tingies

and we havnt' observed atoms either
what is the force that makes them form?
something from higher forces doing it

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"Late one night a female Zen adept was carrying water in an old wooden bucket when she happened to glance across the surface of the water and saw the reflection of the moon. As she walked the bucket began to come apart and the bottom of the pail broke through, with the water suddenly disappearing into the soil beneath her feet and the moon's reflection disappearing along with it. In that instant the young woman realized that the moon she had been looking at was just a reflection of the real thing...just as her whole life had been. She turned to look at the moon in all it's silent glory, her mind was ripe, and that was it...Enlightenment."

the-Wanderling.com - ZEN ENLIGHTENMENT IN A NUTSHELL

Congratulation!

You've taken the first step on a wonderful journey. The Path has many entrances. You will get tired along the way. You will get thirsty. You will get impatient. That is the Path. Keep going.

13 hours? You have taken in a lot. It will be there to recall. I bet you start telling yourself, "Yeah, I already know that!", a bunch. Remember to stay calm.

^^^ that is the Cup of Life

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
this is why i made the astrology post because it's not just some force 'wanting'
it's about a force 'experiencing'

we have nothing to fear as we are a manifested state of whatever
it's much wiser as it overlooks all of existence

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
if you think that's impossible.. imagine that for some reason people were only able to look at a single object, like the curtains. it's always been like that. however the universe can see every point in existence equally as can we now LOOK beside the curtain to the wall

seeing 2 simultaneously

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great story...
you know what, reading your story reminded me of my own experience I had many years ago. The only difference is I realised almost instantaneously that I was being hijacked. We live between the fine line of love and hate. That sounds pretty simple doesn’t it?, a fine line... The problem is that these entities can cross the line and manipulate both love and hate. We are all created through love, from the atom to the final result ie the human being we are fuelled with the infinite knowledge of love. Love is the language of God that resonates throughout us... The only way to know this truth is to be as one with God. I don’t mean go to church, follow a religion etc, I’m using the word God to label love on a deeper level. The mind is easily hijacked if you are unaware of let’s call it “Satan.” You need to understand that Satan is the diversion and the manipulation in life that’ll grasp hold of you from an early age conditioning you and shaping you and you’ll go through life not even slightly aware of it’s presence. God is always there, you are God. We are all God, the creator of everything that ever was and will ever be. So when you hear people say “so where was God when that happened?,” or “God must hate me, he let me go through hell and didn’t once help me,” all your hearing is hijacked people that have no clue that they’re being hijacked. To know God you must know your self... To protect your self from Satan you must know your self... Yes life is infinite. We are a collective consciousness experiencing “love” from every perspective and that goes for everything that is within this reality. We are the ultimate expression of love because love is the language of God. This subject can be explained right down to the core like roots from a tree spreading in so many different directions. It touched every subject matter and metaphorically can be explained in so many different ways. When you meditate next time keep in mind that you are connecting to many different channels. Learn to recognise each channel for what it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MattGilligan

well posted.
i disagree on satan though. it's your dualistic mind trying to piece it all together .
even god wills murder.
you wouldn't realize how so loving it was until you were in the presence of something so depressing and unworldly
then you start to see how lucky each person is in that murder
what i'm speaking is alien. which is what you'll have to go through in order to find what i know.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The word “Satan” is only used so that everyone can make reference to what has been indoctrinated into them... Everything has an opposite... + God - Satan, light / Void etc.
Every form of love which is induced into the ultimate form from the atom which is consciously aware of which love resonates within, to the final expression which is ultimately love. You see, Satan is the obstruction in this reality... Humans are the only living creatures that don’t see this because we’re always under attack. You know people (or the ego) will look at animals, insects, plants, trees etc and see themselves as so far above these biological expressions but in most cases won’t be on the same level of awareness. An animal for instance knows... They just know. For us it’s pretty tough, to know we have to awaken to the void before we can let the light in. Look around, there’s ongoing wars that have been going on for years. If everyone was to suddenly be aware of the root to all evil we as a collective consciousness would instantaneously awaken to who we truly are.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MattGilligan

right, so cat fights are not from god? they are coming from something else?

edit sorry i could have clarified so i dont look like just a troll

wars are gradually stopping out of this world.
but even predators in the animal kingdom have a vital role for the prey- it keeps them adapting and evolving.
the energy on earth used to be different, different stage, is possible. it was said to be the time where emotions guided us and now we are in solid love and aware of existence. so that's why there's no wars.
even when there was it was simply the most loving form of humanity to entake to

for those interested the past stage is also said to be about very strong attachments to past, as well with future. what is going to be in 3 weeks? how will i be? i have to plan. or "i remember that night we met, oh what i night. i remember the sand"
the next age we are in now is just about present being.
personally it's true, i subconsciously went like this -> i dont even think about past/present. rarely.
it's just a never ending battle in the present now. unlike never before.

if that past age era was fixated on concepts and had good ideas of how the future should be or what it would be, it shows that they were more attuned to the mind. some say the way energy is working on earth is that certain energies align with your brain, so you use it more in eras, while other energies align with the heart, so you feel more. it was said past to be era of the mind. illusion.
now it's the heart. which is all that is is just feeling the true energy in the moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You’ve mistunderstood. Look at a spider spinning its web. Most people will look at the web and see it as a means to catching flies and other insects. What most people don’t realise is the fine silk strands that make the web carry almino acid that carried healing properties. Most will look at the smaller picture when the ultimate expression is love. A cat fight isn’t the result of Satan’s hijacking... Some will see it as harmful or perhaps violent, but ultimately the expression comes from a much deeper source of being... People argue to express their disapproval but at the same time learn from that argument. Everything has an ultimate plan to move forward. Hijacking isn’t a word I’d like to use but it’s a common word that people understand. It goes much deeper than that. Love is layers on top of layers on a scaler reality from the atom to the universe. Its impossible to just lay it out there in words you have to experience what I’m trying to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
sorry this is just advice. there's a reason god told me i'd kill OP if i said there was an afterlife.
god doesn't want most to know.
or else we'd value our lives less

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join