It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost voices or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The subject of ghosts has always interested me because I have had experiences that I can't fully explain. I am willing to believe but nothing I have experienced or watched has ever made me go "that was definitely paranormal". My mind is open to it though and I am not a spiritual or religious person because no proof but the idea of an afterlife is intriguing. Anyways here is a video of supposed conversations with ghosts.

Real or fake..it is up to you to decide. I am on the fake side.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Seen a few of his vids on yt.
I've no idea if he's legit or not but some of them are quite creepy. Its certainly entertaining if you can detach your skeptic side and watch for fun.

I read The ghost of 29 megacycles as a teen and was fascinated by the thought of it being possible.
Constantine Raudive seemed like an interesting fellow and there was a disc available of his old recordings. Unfortunately, I was quote underwhelmed by the results and a lot of the messages were in languages I didn't understand. Pretty hard to verify what they were saying and a lot were very brief, barely a muffled shout sound.

Still. SnF again

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If this is legitimate, it's rather creepy but at the same time gives some proof of life after death. I would think if this guy's voice contraption is legitimate he would go main stream with it. The media would probably make him a rich man.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

EVP (electronic voice recorders) have been around a while.

I believe the (so called) original was called a... Frank's box! That's it!

Anyway - now it's all newfangled gadgets.

IMO? This doesn't prove life after death - it proves evil is alive and well all around us.

edit on 3409Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: add video

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It's interesting. Some of the speech comes through fairly clearly. Some of the rest is possibly open to interpretation.

The difference in the female and male voices is a little spooky.

I see that he touches a bar on the top of his apparatus while he is having communications sessions. Perhaps he's acting as the antenna and he's figured a way to amplify and convert his psychic connection to an electronic representation.

I see he has some crystals, and he talks about using gold for some parts of the box. I'd be interesting in seeing the schematic for this thing before I'd say he has definitely connected with something.

As far as ethereal entities are concerned, I believe that there is as much variety in that domain as there is in our domain. They're not all ghosts, demons, or angels. There's a mixture of all of the above plus some other forms that we can't comprehend or imagine.

-dex

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh, for.....

Steve Huff is a known fraud, out only for profit. He's the one who urged people to try and contact Mark and Debbie Constantino immediately after their murder/suicide because 'chances of contact are best in the first 24 hours after death".

He also used Prince's death as another way to self-promote, claiming he did have EVP contact with Prince. Lots of other tasteless stuff as well. Generally speaking, he is scorned by the paranormal community. He just wants to sell his crap. He did say recently he was out of the field, looks like he lied

top topics

join