It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Cattle Mutilations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I know cattle mutilations have been heard about happening for ages. Its an oldie but a goodie, so I felt it safe and necessary to bring up the recent string of apparent cattle mutilations that occurred near somebody I know. Since such events have been frequently attributed to aliens this seemed the right section for the thread.
Some time between October 16th and 20th I was in a discussion with several people that I know decently enough when one of them brought up something strange that happened where she lives in Illinois. She lives on a farm and raises cattle among other things. Apparently something killed one of their cows. It was alive and healthy just the day before. She described the mutilation as "it was hollowed out" and proceeded to say that she heard it happened to another farm in the area as well.
Now, I've not heard about these events in the news, but I don't live where she lives so if it only made it to their local paper I wouldn't know. I don't know how many cows were mutilated or if it was an isolated incident either. It was a short conversation that peaked my curiosity. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Aliens? Teenagers playing pranks? Or something else?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Watch the skies with nightvision.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would never call that a "prank". I'd call it "serial killer in training" if done by a teenager.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ive always believed cattle mutilations were performed by initiates to a cult or a group that uses the entrails for reading the future. Why would a Alien do this?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There are specific elements that could point to a particular direction,

The organs or body parts that were taken should have been taken out with utmost precision, it should look surgical, very clean. If this is the case, then the source of the mutilations could be, allegedly, aliens. There is alot of material on this already on ATS i think.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Someone who likes hunting obviously cheated big time...

Seriously how you going to kill someones fenced cattle gut it out yourself and take home the meat. Not only is that messed up that's theft.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenOfNine I have a friend in Enid Oklahoma that over the past ten years that has two cows end up the same way. The odd thing is the first cow was cut with a knife the police said. The second they couldn't find any signs of a knife being used. He thinks that it could be a family that lives ten miles away because he has caught them on two accounts cutting the fence and trying to steal a few cattle. The second time he caught them he noticed a path cut to a fence and then set up a hunting nest to stay a couple of nights and camped in the tree for a few days. I think on day 3 they cut the fence and he let them get a few cows and had already called his friend the sherrif. They where waiting for them at their house. Never happened again though.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: throwawayman415
Why would a Alien do this?

The thinking behind is that in a large proportion of cases the mutilation is done with surgical precision with very little or no blood trace found on the ground.

It is very common for the Anus, Uterus to be removed (Hollowed out) and I have heard of cases of other animals also being mutilated in such a manner, almost as if it was going to be studied. Many mutilations also happen around the same time of high UFO frequency in a area.

Very very well documented cases all over the web...

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Unless it's MILAB not alien.
A small group on foot.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some of thse stories have been associated with the appearance of black helicopters. We do have cauterizing scalpels so that technology isn't in the realm of UFO's.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenOfNine

Watch Linda Moulton Howe's A Strange Harvest.

One of the freakiest documentaries I've ever seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: throwawayman415
Ive always believed cattle mutilations were performed by initiates to a cult or a group that uses the entrails for reading the future. Why would a Alien do this?

Supper, like what humans do for supper

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Some of thse stories have been associated with the appearance of black helicopters. We do have cauterizing scalpels so that technology isn't in the realm of UFO's.

So why don't "they" raise their own cattle instead of picking off random cattle on remote farms and ranches? Seems to be a waste of resources and runs the risk of exposure to the "operation" by leaving evidence to be contested. Or is that the point?

Doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: stormcell

So why don't "they" raise their own cattle instead of picking off random cattle on remote farms and ranches? Seems to be a waste of resources and runs the risk of exposure to the "operation" by leaving evidence to be contested. Or is that the point?

Doesn't add up.

"Doesn't add up?" Then you gotta think outside of the box to find something that can be out there but yet logical be it domestic military, black programs, cults, common crooks, or ufofolk.

Data of decades of similar reports with no direct connection to four of the possibilities named above tends to indicate that the yet unknown ramifications of the UFO phenomena should receive more merit as we have tons of sighting reports that are unexplained. So, the two mysterious situations fit.

Given that the ETIs from another place probably need sustenance from a local source, it seems logical that they are doing as would earthly explorers when out in the field: They eat the animals at hand.

After all, how can humans seriously charge them of any transgressions against humanity if the visitors only eat what we eat?

I also propose (but yet outside of my explanation) that also they have been given permission from governments to harvest what they take.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Coyotes perhaps.

They have been bad in my area this fall and I'm not too far from Illinois.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

True, predators can disembowel a dead cow or horse, but a coyote is not likely to kill it, even a pack of them. And IF that was the case, there would be clear evidence of the leg tendons having been damaged that brought the animal down to the ground and other evidence that it had been killed by teeth. Rare, if ever, is the case where those features were evident as they would clearly give the answer to the death of the animal. So we can reject that explanation as seemingly reasonable but soundly is without merit.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

True, predators can disembowel a dead cow or horse, but a coyote is not likely to kill it, even a pack of them. And IF that was the case, there would be clear evidence of the leg tendons having been damaged that brought the animal down to the ground and other evidence that it had been killed by teeth. Rare, if ever, is the case where those features were evident as they would clearly give the answer to the death of the animal. So we can reject that explanation as seemingly reasonable but soundly is without merit.

That is reasonable, but I would not completely dismiss the possibility considering that we have absolutely no evidence to go off of and we are relying on only anecdotal hearsay.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: SevenOfNine

Watch Linda Moulton Howe's A Strange Harvest.

One of the freakiest documentaries I've ever seen.

Linda does not know the truth.

Bovine molecular DNA is harvested to facillitate implanting humans with technology....the bovine DNA is used in nerve grafts which is how they attatch the implants without our auto-immune system rejecting the foreign body inside of us.

There will have been abductions within a specific area or proximity to these mutilations...a new round is happening in Canada now as well.Something is up and they are increasing activity tremendously.

Thank WCB Canada this tip and for for screwing me.....their con-jobs forced me into poverty giving me a lot of time and pushed me onto the internet....
edit on 8-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Then, I would have to respond that you absolutely known nothing about the data about many, many cases that give evidence of mysterious ships, and the whole general situation around the incisions, missing parts surgically removed, lack of tire and foot prints, even the missing blood of the animals that point to virtually supernatural causes for the mutilations.

Of course, you probably the deny the existence of alien UFOs totally as that is the only way you can retain such a belief of what you call "anecdotal hearsay." As I've mentioned earlier, there are tons of evidence that point toward ETIs.

I'm beginning to think that ATS is strongly infiltrated with agents tasked to prevent decent discussions of anything about the UFO topic. After all, it is the most serious situation to ever face humanity.

Many of us know, of course, that this denial program has been going once since June of 1948 when the Air Force's own intelligence agency determined that the flying saucers were ET craft and Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg ordered their report burned. The full details are in The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt the former head of Project Blue Book.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Then, I would have to respond that you absolutely known nothing about the data about many, many cases that give evidence of mysterious ships, and the whole general situation around the incisions, missing parts surgically removed, lack of tire and foot prints, even the missing blood of the animals that point to virtually supernatural causes for the mutilations.

Of course, you probably the deny the existence of alien UFOs totally as that is the only way you can retain such a belief of what you call "anecdotal hearsay." As I've mentioned earlier, there are tons of evidence that point toward ETIs.

I'm beginning to think that ATS is strongly infiltrated with agents tasked to prevent decent discussions of anything about the UFO topic. After all, it is the most serious situation to ever face humanity.

Many of us know, of course, that this denial program has been going once since June of 1948 when the Air Force's own intelligence agency determined that the flying saucers were ET craft and Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg ordered their report burned. The full details are in The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt the former head of Project Blue Book.

You cannot glean anything if you prevent discussion and more is learned here than anywhere else....lol....your abductee with clear memories or enhanced knowledge can remember things and build and understand technologies....the governements cannot do these things....so they glean.It is what it is.

I am an abductee who was screwed by WCB Canada...which is an arm of the global cabals fiat money laundering scheme.....and their destruction of my life brought me time and to the internet which I did not know about and for the last decade WCBs gift to me has brought many many gifts to ATS and elsewhere.....insights and perspectives et al......so worry not the group suppressing the truth shoot themselves in the foot with regularity.....lol.
edit on 8-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join