It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry decries Israel, applauds Palestinian "restraint"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What is with all of the Israel hate going on here? Am I missing something?

Israel has been an ally of the United States for years, and they have contributed to security and stability in the M/E region. They are a key military ally, and a democratic society.

I just don't get all of the hate they get. They're our ally FFS.
edit on 11/8/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Considering that an entire country of Palestinians - the country Palestine has been confined to a few small regions, I think they have showed restraint. Its like the same that happened here with the American Indians. At some point you see the inevitability of the situation and see no point in fighting and killing.

I think Israel wants it all. It will go beyond its current country's borders.

THE YINON PLAN

Link

Link

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why do we need to support Israel? What good does sending them hundreds of millions of dollars every year accomplish for the American people?

It has something to do with God and/or religion.

I'm not kidding. We had a flood down here a year or two back and I remember the governor saying that it was a punishment from God for not giving aid to Isreal.

I've asked several times and I can confirm it.

The typical response is "America gains an Ally who is blessed by God" even though they're not America's ally. It is a very one-sided relationship entirely in Israel's favour with seemingly no benefits at all for America.

I never understood that personally. If I were God I wouldn't be too happy with the whole getting my son killed thing.

There's a lot flying around recently about Russian hackers and Chinese espionage. They should look at Israel. Israel is the single biggest foreign influence on US elections, and by a significant margin the biggest thief of US industrial & military secrets.

Whatever you do never criticise Israel's barbaric & genocidal practices, and especially never question their baseless acts of aggression against neighbouring states because if you do the Mossad controlled Anti-Defamation League will put you on their special list of Antisemites and call you a Nazi.

Without America's backing Israel would be universally condemned as a rogue state.

Especially considering their nuclear strategy, as outlined in the Samson Doctrine is to destroy Europe for not coming to their aid in war.

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Shalom-

It can't REALLY be about religion™ because those claiming to be Jews CANNOT claim a "Homeland" unless it is granted by "The Creator" It was The Creator who took the lands and The Creator who MUST restore them, and NOT the same folks that just escaped Nazi Germany just before the Russians got there...

www.truetorahjews.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

This also explains the "Those who say they are Jews but are NOT..."

Vaya Con Dias

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks for the linkwww.truetorahjews.org... ...the bottom two are not working . I guess I arrived at the same place but took a different path to get there .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He's alive?! I thought I heard he drowned, fell off his boat and was never found.

I heard him say Trump went too far by telling kim he's on dangerous ground pursuing nuke ambitions.

The guy's an idiot. Hope his name is in one of them sealed indictments for being criminally stupid.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Israel as a nation is unsupportable. Its policy regarding its neighbors is absolutely shocking, and borders on the genocidal.

Responding to bottle rocket attacks, with helicopter gunships, responding to damage to an unoccupied road, by leveling entire blocks, entire, multistory residences, trying to justify the killing of hundreds of people in one assault, just to kill five or fewer terrorists, or blow up a mortar position?

What gutless worms.

The people of Israel deserve better representation than that. At the moment, and for generations now, dogs and bastards have been running their country, and they should be ashamed of their part in permitting it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join