It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry decries Israel, applauds Palestinian "restraint"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fun factoid.

Kerry married Heinz. Heinz is a distant relative of Trump. Keeping it in the family much?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Ah yes ,it seems only yesterday we left Babylon to head back home .I wonder what people live there now .Do you think they will like us . So many questions and so much work to do . Thank God for Saturdays .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Fun factoid.

Kerry married Heinz. Heinz is a distant relative of Trump. Keeping it in the family much?

And everyone in politics is related to the British royal family...distantly. Every election for president we have to hear it. Even Barry the Evil Kenyan was "distantly" related to the royal family.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: JBurns

Just when I thought that idiot couldn't get any dumber - he goes and proves he is.

Thank God he's not our President.

Here's 5 minutes of truth...

peace

Excellent video silo! I am happy to say I pass the Israel test

The video made excellent points, especially about Israel's success compared to the numerous failed adjacent Arab states. It also highlighted jealousy/greed as the primary source of anger toward Israel. Mostly by people who feel threatened by the success of other people.

Long live Israel

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Is that a test about carnal Israel or Spiritual Israel ? I thought I would ask you seeing you passed and all .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why do we need to support Israel? What good does sending them hundreds of millions of dollars every year accomplish for the American people?

It has something to do with God and/or religion.

I'm not kidding. We had a flood down here a year or two back and I remember the governor saying that it was a punishment from God for not giving aid to Isreal.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not kidding. We had a flood down here a year or two back and I remember the governor saying that it was a punishment from God for not giving aid to Isreal.
Now if you want to get flood re-leaf compensation in Texas you have to prove you don't or wont boycott Israel ...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

owl, I totally remember those days

Shrub is disgraceful, and represents a politician totally beholden to the establishment. His poncho incident during Trump's inauguration didn't help that public image any Lol

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I admit ignorance to your question, as I don't understand the difference. It is essentially a test that looks at your personal evaluation of Israel. How you see their success, culture and ability to overcome adversity and harsh living conditions.

I don't think there is a "wrong" answer, rather it shows a lot about your thought process (to yourself, of course). Self reflection is always a good thing, IMO.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

What's wrong with Mossad exactly? They are a world renowned intelligence service, feared by terrorists and state actors alike.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service = heroes in my book.

Of course Kerry would ignore the atrocities committed against Israel, as well as the economic terrorism known as "BDS."

Israel isn't stopping Palestine from becoming a state - it is terror groups like Hamas, PLA and their provisional government authority directing violence and resistance toward Israel. Sadly, past Arab nation transgressions (and current acts of terror) against Israel has forced them to adopt a pre-emptive mindset.
edit on 11/8/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I don't think there is a "wrong" answer, rather it shows a lot about your thought process (to yourself, of course). Self reflection is always a good thing, IMO.
With no wrong answers how is it possible to pass a test ? Do you give the answers they want to hear or can you give a answer based on your own research of the subject ? I failed grade 6 history because I knew there were people here before some guy named Chris showed up . Most if not all modern day wars are started by false flag events so if you answer correctly on a test you may be wrong and fail the test . But I am happy for you in getting the seal of approval on the Israel question vid thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service = heroes in my book.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I want to know where all the defenders of Palestine were when it was conquered by the Ottoman Empire.

Back to evil Israel.

I was SJWing other causes online back then...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What was the context of this "murder"? It appears that a target was eliminated by an organized group, but how is this linked to Israel?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Good question.

You can give whatever answers you want, as it is a mental exercise only and not an actual test.

It is a self-evaluation conducted mentally in order to self-determine your views and personal opinions on certain topics. I won't deny, however, that I unswervingly support Israel. IMO, it is a beacon of hope in a very bleak and dire M/E.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It is about religion to some, but to others it is about defense. Israel is one of our strongest allies, and is the preeminent military force in the region. Their nuclear capacity also ensures compliance from nations like Iran, who seeks to arm our enemies and according to the US government is a state sponsor of terror.

Iran and other extremist nations have stated they seek to destroy Israel, and the US has basically said "No. Not on our watch."

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You can give whatever answers you want, as it is a mental exercise only and not an actual test. It is a self-evaluation conducted mentally in order to self-determine your views and personal opinions on certain topics. I won't deny, however, that I unswervingly support Israel. IMO, it is a beacon of hope in a very bleak and dire M/E.
Words have meaning and they can be used loosie goosie ... Its not like we should use what ever meaning we might like to words and terns in the Bible . I say the Bible because the word "Israel" is in there . Should we take a secular meaning for it ? Should we consider its meaning pre-new testament ? Should we possibly understand the word at a higher meaning ?

I guess we make decisions about these things but I think God may have had something else in mind that was hidden until post cross . Its like trying to compare the old temple to the new ...Its like comparing Mt.Zion in Palestine to Gods Mt.Zion .The old types were shadows of what was to come .There is a much bigger picture to get into your mind then the one over there with little to no hope ... imo

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the intelligent reply the2ofusr1

I am interested in hearing the rest of your statement, and seeing what bigger picture you are talking about also.

JB

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Because of the sensitivity of words today even Jesus could have been called a anti Semite but we know he was not .He did say "those who say they are Jews but are not " . I wonder what He meant ... ? I wonder if its possible to have ill feelings about those Jews while being a Christian seeing He seemed to give them a tongue lashing .....

Do you think that God will ever go back to sacrificing lambs and bulls and stuff like they did in the OT ? Do you think that anything can be added to Christs work on the cross ? Was the sacrifice of Jesus sufficient for mans salvation ? Where on the face of the earth do you think the anti-Christ will pick to set up shop and deceive the masses ? What did Paul really mean in Romans when he said that all Israel will be saved ? Dr. Mike Heiser can help with the answers . drmsh.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wonderful...

However, shouldn't he have said this when he was Secretary of State and had some power

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join