It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are NXIVM and are they woman Cult in the making?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by TinfoilTP removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Makes the stories I tell at the bar about being a supermodel cowboy astronaut seem a little less ridiculous, doesn't it ladies.

Seriously, I'd think anyone with an ounce of intelligence and a shred of willpower would steer far away from these scams.

Me too! It would seem that feminism has been an abysmal failure at teaching women to think for themselves and to be themselves. This has left a generation of girls/women vulnerable to predators as seen with the Hollyweird revelations. What happened to "I am woman, hear me roar!"

My mother was certainly no feminist but she taught me that I could do anything I set my mind to doing. My Dad echoed that philosophy, always urging me to not settle for less but to be the best I could be. Now we have a generation of women who have been taught to follow instructions rather than think critically.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What does that brand symbol mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Branding symbol stands for Keith Raniere and Allison Mack
In branding, upright symbols are read by letters or numbers. When a letter is branded upside down it is called ‘crazy.’ For instance, an upside down R would read “Crazy R”.

The DOS brand reads K-R and in some instances ‘crazy’ A-M.

K-R are the initials of Keith Raniere and A-M are the initials of DOS slave, Allison Mack.

More about the branding:
frankreport.com...

frankreport.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nepo11

Boy oh boy, that sounds pretty bizarre!

I’ll read on and try to see what the hell branding means or suppose to mean. Reading this it seems a lot of modern reasonable woman are going for this stuff.

Maybe their female masons

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The message to be a "feminist" is to act and behave like a man in the workplace, home, and sexual conquests without love or commitment, as well as the breakdown of marriage, family and community connection. Women are being told to suppress natural feminine qualities in order to fit-in with today's culture.

In my opinion, the women attracted to this cult are having a backlash to the feminist message by buying into "new" feminism that they can freely explore, grow and evolve through Keith Raniere's masculine, paternal (God like) guidance, security, "home" foundation. Keith receives all of them mind/body/emotions while knowing and accepting the worse in them, mentoring them to their full potential with the sisterhood nurturing them.

Respect for feminine qualities has diminished leaving women at odds with what is natural within them (and supported biologically, hormonally, brain function, physiologically) and what society dictates to be a satisfied, successful, empowered feminist. Keith provides this alternative definition for feminism using new-age spirituality jargon and yoga rhetoric that resonates with these disenfranchised women seeking something meaningful. Twisted.
It is my opinion, more and more women are going to respond to current feminism ideals, as well as the diminished role of being a wife, mother and woman that biologically can get pregnant, give birth, nurse a baby, understand a child's cries, and other proven abilities.

In today's culture, men can marry men and adopt children or get a surrogate, a man can become transgender and be called a woman. And, if a woman points out that she is the one that biologically bears children then she is called out as anti-feminist and anti-LGBTQ rights. Biologically women do want to marry, have children, create a home, nurture their loved ones and care for their family.
This is all being stripped away. Women aren't stupid or less capable of achievement, however, more emphasis is put on career success instead of family/children success.
My mother taught me that a woman may have everything -- just not at the same time, and a man can have everything once he marries. Feminism needs to be redefined.

If we have tax payer money to support so many causes, including military medical coverage for transgenders, then we need to figure out how women can be the hands-on caring, involved mother & wife, household CEO, career achievement, caretaker to aging parents, and breadwinner.
edit on Thu Nov 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: made paragraphs

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is a creepy thread. I'm a feminist, I can think critically and have managed not to join a cult, or want to be a man. Seems reading about creepy weirdos, has brought other creepy weirdos out to comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But never underestimate the power of wanting to belong to something greater than you. Life can get lonely. Having to make all the decisions can get taxing. How easy to let someone else be in charge. Not to have to make any important decisions has a certain "child-like" (for lack of a better term) appeal to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

My older brother was lured into this cult back when it was called Executive Success Program or ESP. The leader of this group is an egomaniacal criminal, a convicted fraudster, and very adept at manipulating people who are in tough situations. I find it all so disheartening. My brother is an intelligent guy but also really open-minded to a fault. He was going through a divorce and was in fairly new sobriety when he got sucked into this group. I never knew it was this bad. Horrifying.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Keith Raniere arrested and charged with sex trafficking and forced slave labor. He was arrested in Mexico at a luxury villa where he was hiding out with some of his women.

After his arrest, the women chased the car he was held in at high speeds. He has been extradicted back to the U.S. to face charges.

Keith Raniere charged by FBI

The federal complaint alleges that Raniere, known as "The Vanguard," took part in forming a secretive group within NXIVM in which women said they were coerced into joining a slave-master club and later branded with a design that included the initials of Raniere and Allison Mack, an actress and NXIVM associate who is identified in the complaint as an unnamed co-conspirator.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join