It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP calls US national anthem racist, demands its removal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM THE NAACP, AND DEMAND THE ENTIRE HATE GROUP BE DISSOLVED.

NAACP IS A RACIST HATE GROUP, NO DIFFERENT THAN THE KKK. NOW, if fairness, and equality truly is the goal of the NAACP, then the KKK needs to have JUST AS MUCH POWER as the NAACP.

What is right is right, what is wrong is wrong. Black people should not have the right to demand anything, and white people should not have that right either. NAACP is NOT the law, and they are not at all interested in "advancing colored people". I do not understand WHY anyone lets these bullies tell them what to do.

Imagine.... say a Black high profile football coach made snide comments about white people. The KKK jumps up and demands an apology, and demands he step down. Why not? Can you imagine the outrage that would create? OH, the KKK are racists??? And the NAACP aren't????

WAKE UP AMERICA - - STOP LETTING SELECTIVE GROUP BULLIES TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I bet those UCLA players who shoplifted in China that President Trump got released from prison, and who are now ungrateful, are members of the NAACP.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

It does not matter to you but it matters to other members of your community that feel less included. The anthem in its full is built on racist premises. If you remove the racist verse it is still racist. It is racial in both a historic context. Change it. Its only a song used to control people on mass anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Perhaps next they will try and outlaw peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because slaves were originally used to pick the grapes and peanuts.

Where does this nonsense stop so we can move on.
edit on 19-11-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join