It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids of Giza and 26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now I have been doing some research on pyramids of Giza and found that they have used the angle of 26 degrees countlessly in
It’s construction, now this brought me to googling the number 26 which we all know was probably a bad idea, but the things that
Pop up about the number 26 for example here is just one of the things GOD in numberical value =26 the 26th verse in the bible is the
Only description you get of GODS image.

I looked deeper too see if I could find any meaning in ancient Egypt, and found an article shall link when I find it again on Julian’s Lunar
Cycle, it says that once upon a time there was 26 days in a lunar cycle, and we all know how the Egyptians loved to tie themselves with the
Skies above...

I looked deeper into the years there were 26 day lunar cycles which brought me to 3301-3101 it’s a fat leap at the minute but could we have
Mis-dated the construction of the pyramid, and could this be there sutle clue they have left for us to figure out when it was built.

The other years that a 26 day lunar cycle occurred was 301 to 201 can anyone tell me of any interest in these years thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Update: in 201-301 ad was the late antiquity and correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is when the Bronze Age started out with the old in with the new kind of scenario.

Now look back at Egypt the 26 day lunar cycle 3301-3101, and in our history books a year later 3100 was the year that the
First dynasty started could this be another late antiquity that saw us forget about the original constructors of the Giza pyramids?
edit on 7-11-2017 by brandonforsyth11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: brandonforsyth11

Well, if I remember correctly, the angle of the sides of the pyramid is 52 degrees, where are these 26 degree angles? The base angles are obviously 90. 26 is half of 52...

There are 13 lunar months, half of 26 and 1/4 of 52. There is even an occult 13th house of the zodiac, again based on lunar months.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The bronze age ended between 1200bc and 900 bc

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
26 degree angles are seen within the pyramid,they are the angles used in the slopes of the interior apex, the descending passage and the grand gallery
a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes but it started in the 3rd century
is what I was getting at sorry probably should have explained thata reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Now I have been doing some research on pyramids of Giza and found that they have used the angle of 26 degrees countlessly in
It’s construction

Well right now I am actually traveling through Giza in my animus so am pretty sure I could stop by and check this out if you would like.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Shhhh don’t spoil it for me 🙈a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What got me was when I read/heard about the Pi connection; if one divides the great pyramid's perimeter by it's height, you get suspiciously close to the figure 2pi. I first heard about it from Chariots of the Gods and did some further research.

There's a lot of cool math going on with the pyramids--whether you believe in the more "interesting" theories or not, the engineering perspective is way cool. I definitely want to research more on this 26 thing. Nice observation.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Crosswinds because: forgot to type something

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2017 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

top topics

join