It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Trump hints at “exciting day” to come

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I thought it was a Time zone code or something, because you can choose your time zone in account settings, but the city reference is odd. There is no such setting, so the server must be using IP geolocation to do infer a location.

Maybe it is time to brush off the tinfoil hat...

BT

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I though he was introduced as President Turd.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've seen edits from some members appear like that for months and months now.. so it's not anything new.

If I recall correctly the location is the same also, I don't see ATS using geolocation for posts.. if anything it would be recorded on login, I assume. I know they can determine if someone is using a proxy or IP redirecting service, which means IPs are noted.

edit on 24Wednesdayam101130America/Chicago by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

^

It's your profile settings. Go to your Account, and under Basic Info, you have your Date Display Format settings. If it's blank or has other info in there, it will default to that string, for some reason. I entered a random word into my Date Display Format, and viola.. editing my post results in the America/Chicago string. I am not sure what the other string is, but it appears to be a long date, or something, others are different, but this one has been consistent from his other edits.

I've reset it back to dd-mm-yyyy so hopefully I've not broken my settings lol
edit on 8-11-2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: interupt42

Why does it print your location? Mine doesn't look that way.

It might have a location but it isn't my location.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Happy MAGA Day🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the "exciting day" that trump mentioned was that the dembs took NJ and Virginia.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trump: "Be prepared.. something huuuge is coming!"
Administration: "Um.. you can't do that."
Silence

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if the "exciting day" that trump mentioned was that the dembs took NJ and Virginia.

Took it?
They already had it.
Fat Boy in Jersey was about as disconnected with conservative thinking as you can get.
Virginia was no change.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

i'm thinking that's it... he thought the election results would be a wee bit different. so of course he'll never specify what he was referring to, because he's pathologically unable to admit being wrong...

i kind of have a feeling, also, that he just likes to say vague stuff like that and then think of something to attach it to later, if a good opportunity arises. all show, no substance.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

My favorite #BiWinning Song.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join