It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Teacher Threatens Student With Bullet to the Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Listen if you don't know how to command and demand attention and respect, you'll never get anywhere with highschool kids.

It's not about being a hardass either, it's about being kind, relate-able, but stern, and focused, and obviously educated.

Losing your cool and threatening the kids just gets you labeled as a clown the rest of your career by the students, and depending on what kind of school you teach at, be prepared to be jerked around with by the kids forever there, should you be fortunate enough to keep it, however with 2017 technology everywhere etc... he'll probably get fired.

Anyways he clearly has no business being a teacher or around kids if this is his pressure response.

SMH

P.S. I am not defending the childs accused actions or anything like that but the teacher wad dead wrong and out of line to say that.
If he honestly felt the kids behavior was going to end up with him getting killed at a young age he should have contacted the guardians and spoke with them in regards to it. If they didn't care, then let it be, natural selection works great.

-Alee

edit on 11/7/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A good teacher builds respect with their students. This person was out of control and had no way to get that control back. They need to find another career if they can not find a way to gain respect.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whoa!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

I would have called 911 right there! !!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah. Sometimes people do the wrong things, but they do them for the right reasons.

But, I'm sure we all agree, he went too far.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Hit me and you're a dead man. Teacher or no Teacher, student or official.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

If he honestly felt the kids behavior was going to end up with him getting killed at a young age he should have contacted the guardians and spoke with them in regards to it. If they didn't care, then let it be, natural selection works great.

Pretty much my thought's..let natural selection do the work..I firmly believe we interfere with it far too much.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Pretty much my thought's..let natural selection do the work..I firmly believe we interfere with it far too much.

I agree we def interfere too much, damned if you do, damned if you don't, and no good deed goes unpunished as they say.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

To be fair, videos like that ae an indication of what sort of teacher I would probably be

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join