It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician commits suicide after Sexual abuse Scandle.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

very true but on the other hand like I said it could be the stress and shame of a false accusation.

If you're really innocent of something of this magnitude, you fight it with everything you have. That's the whole point in clearing one's name.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yea, but when you are #ting on Trump, it's all good. No facts needed. Just stupidity and hate.

Not really the cases are totally different

For a start I don't even think that the accusations against him have actually been made public so there is that. How can I possibly pass any kind of opinion on it if those accusations have not been made public. Some of the sex scandal right now in the UK includes someone touching a reporters knee and a married couple having a child to the extremes of rape so its very difficult to pass judgment on him unless we know what he was accused of. One PM for example is said o have enjoyed being urinated on by 3 men, the shame of that may drive a married man with 3 kids and a good career to commit guide.

So for that reason its very difficult to comment on what he may or may not have done.

The other big point I would make is that I don't believe Trump should kill himself, I believe he should face justice for his crimes much like if this guy has committed a crime he should have faced justice. I see no justice in suicide.

So I think you desire to take a dig at me has perhaps go in the way of some logical thinking on this one.

edit on Tue Nov 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

very true but on the other hand like I said it could be the stress and shame of a false accusation.

If you're really innocent of something of this magnitude, you fight it with everything you have. That's the whole point in clearing one's name.

Again as I have said above some of these accusations are not so much crimes but embarrassing sexual preferences.

There is a Torry MP (whose name is not yet public) who it is said enjoyed having men urinate on him. Now for some individuals the shame of that becoming public knowledge for a person who is married, has kids enjoys a successful career may drive them to suicide.

Not necessarily a crime.

Also like I said in the OP if he is guilty of a crime then I do not believe suicide to be justice and he has taken the cowards way out.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I read what you typed. But I still say that if you're innocent, you fight the accusations w/everything you've got. Especially if it's something that caused you to lose your job & future employment prospects, like the guy in the OP. I don't know how the UK's legal system works, but here in the US, I'd be able to successfully sue for libel and/or slander if the charges were proven false.

Remember, my original post started with "If you're really innocent...". I wasn't commenting on the scenario where the guy is actually guilty of the legal & illegal things he's being accused of.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

For a start I don't even think that the accusations against him have actually been made public so there is that. How can I possibly pass any kind of opinion on it if those accusations have not been made public.

The accusations may not be in the public arena YET .... But HE KNOWS ....

and it would appear that he couldn't live with the consequences of his actions!!

So for that reason its very difficult to comment on what he may or may not have done.

There is no necessity in commenting .... he has made his own decission that

he cannot face the public being made aware of his actions.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You brits got nothing compared to our Hollywood elites and Weinstein’s!! America number one baby!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, BBC Wales understands.

Alyn and Deeside AM Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his ministerial job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday.

A family statement said they were "devastated beyond words" at the loss of "the glue that bound us together".

BBC News

This is what happens when you start a witch hunt like this.

This guy could very well have been innocent and killed himself because of the overwhelming stress or it could be that he was guilty and now his victims will never see real justice.

Right now this scandal in Parliament is a joke, the infamous Tory Sex dossier being another example.

Trump supporters let the Russians win

All because Trumps supporters permitted themselves, through their hate of liberal ideals and the Democrats to be willingly influenced by the Russians and essentially let the Russians sway the election.

Good thing youre not a guy who goes on which-hunts then, cause that would make you a hypocrit, wouldnt it?

edit on 7 11 2017 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

You know I am really starting to love how obsessed you guys are getting with what I post that you can quote me like that.

Massive difference between what is going on hear and what is going on with Trump that I have already fully explained above if you wold care to read it.

Now the topic of this thread isn't Trump its about this uk politician.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You know I am really starting to love how obsessed you guys are getting with what I post that you can quote me like that.

Massive difference between what is going on hear and what is going on with Trump that I have already fully explained above if you wold care to read it.

Now the topic of this thread isn't Trump its about this uk politician.

The Topic is not Trump, but Which hunts, isnt it?? All you write in youre OP is about what happens when you start a whichhunt, right?? oh and also that you dont think many of them did anything wrong - iam not in the know to say if they are guilty or not, so i wont. But iam saying, that you yourself, made a which hunt. Nothing to do with trump, it just happens to be Trump supporters you where hunting, am i wrong??

I do agree with you btw, we shouldnt judge anyone before we know the facts, but the same rules applies to you - take a look in the mirror before you accuse people of anything, including rape and which hunts!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The Topic is not Trump, but Which hunts, isnt it?? All you write in youre OP is about what happens when you start a whichhunt, right?? oh and also that you dont think many of them did anything wrong - iam not in the know to say if they are guilty or not, so i wont. But iam saying, that you yourself, made a which hunt. Nothing to do with trump, it just happens to be Trump supporters you where hunting, am i wrong??

If you want to talk about Trump I have a lot of threads that you can go and play on.

I do agree with you btw, we shouldnt judge anyone before we know the facts, but the same rules applies to you - take a look in the mirror before you accuse people of anything, including rape and which hunts!

Now because I think you need this spoon fed to you I am going to repeat what I said to another member.

For a start I don't even think that the accusations against him have actually been made public so there is that. How can I possibly pass any kind of opinion on it if those accusations have not been made public. Some of the sex scandal right now in the UK includes someone touching a reporters knee and a married couple having a child to the extremes of rape so its very difficult to pass judgment on him unless we know what he was accused of. One PM for example is said o have enjoyed being urinated on by 3 men, the shame of that may drive a married man with 3 kids and a good career to commit guide.

So for that reason its very difficult to comment on what he may or may not have done. With Trump on the other hand there is a plethora of evidence to back up what he has done, with even himself saying that he gropes women and his ex-wife claiming she raped him, 15 year old girls claiming he walked in on them naked and the list goes on (NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD)

The other big point I would make is that I don't believe Trump should kill himself, I believe he should face justice for his crimes much like if this guy has committed a crime he should have faced justice. I see no justice in suicide.

Lastly I am more than happy to continue discussion with you about this guy committing suicide however if you only wish to discuss my views on trump then please address all future comments to my wet socks (thats right they're back)

They may care more about what you have to say about my views on Trump in this thread than I do.
edit on 7-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Really???

I dont care about Trump or what he did or did not do!! why do you keep bringing him up??

Iam talking about which hunts, how you blame groups of people for something, with NO EVIDENCE at all, and then goes on to talk about how which hunts with no evidence is bad...

You know what, i dont care, i got nothing against you or youre viewpoints, iam just trying to make you realize something here, but if you cant do that, just go back to youre fantasy world, and pretent that iam a Trump supporter out to get you, go ahead

Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I dont care about Trump or what he did or did not do!! why do you keep bringing him up??

I think you might find if you take a wee looky through the posts in this thread that you brought up Trump before me.

Otherwise please cc. Wet Socks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I think you might find if you take a wee looky through the posts in this thread that you brought up Trump before me.

If you cant read, we cant talk

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

I think you will find sir that if I can't read then we could still talk but we would not be able to write to each other.

#wetsocks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think you will find sir that if I can't read then we could still talk but we would not be able to write to each other.

#wetsocks.

By replying you have shown that either you can read or have someone with you who can read on your behalf so I think that you are both ok to continue.

Hope this clears this up for you both.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

#wetsocks.

lol funny guy, i just called you something, but you didnt response, something wrong with youre hearing??

I know i shouldnt respond to youre trolling, so i will quit it here (like i should have done a long time ago)
but i just thing what you do is sad, why even bother? are you not here to evolve? Youre trolling youre own OP, and like in the other threads you make, you just ignore the stuff that doesnt fit into youre world view, so if you isnt here to learn new stuff, then why are you here? Dont bother answering that...

Now go ahead and say something about trump and youre sucks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join