It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician commits suicide after Sexual abuse Scandle.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, BBC Wales understands.

Alyn and Deeside AM Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his ministerial job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday.

A family statement said they were "devastated beyond words" at the loss of "the glue that bound us together".

BBC News

This is what happens when you start a witch hunt like this.

This guy could very well have been innocent and killed himself because of the overwhelming stress or it could be that he was guilty and now his victims will never see real justice.

Right now this scandal in Parliament is a joke, the infamous Tory Sex dossier being another example.
edit on 7-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, BBC Wales understands.

Alyn and Deeside AM Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his ministerial job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday.

A family statement said they were "devastated beyond words" at the loss of "the glue that bound us together".

BBC News

This guy could very well have been innocent and killed himself because of the overwhelming stress or it could be that he was guilty and now his victims will never see real justice.

Right now this scandal in Parliament is a joke, the infamous Tory Sex dossier being another example.
He doesn't want to face the music and shame. What he has done must be pretty bad and multiple I suspect. No one wacks oneself because they touched a woman ass. The floodgates are ajar......

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not sure if this piece I read last night has anything to do with your op but it rang a few bells for me . I haven't been following the story but I am sure other Brit's have

Sometimes a relatively obscure event takes place which has profound consequences far beyond its original location. For example, the positioning of the star at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem was one of the causes of the Crimean War, which contributed to the eventual downfall of the Russian autocracy, removed the British Prime Minister and is still causing boundary disputes between modern Turkey and its neighbours.
A small fuss has arisen in the UK over an ill-advised letter sent by an MP. Usually such an action has only local relevance, and the story soon blows over. But the more we find out, the more disturbing this story becomes. It is creating pressures which could potentially bring down many governments, as no country can claim to be free from the corrupt connections which are coming to light. Those old enough to remember the Watergate Scandal and its impact might soon be calling this one Lettergate.
It has the potential to be just as big—even bigger. As we saw back then, there is a global public primed to feast on an orgiastic mess of corruption, dictatorship and secrecy, which eagerly awaits each new salacious development. There is no telling where this one act of folly might lead, or who will get burned in the process. journal-neo.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

BBC News

He doesn't want to face the music and shame. What he has done must be pretty bad and multiple I suspect. No one wacks oneself because they touched a woman ass. The floodgates are ajar......

very true but on the other hand like I said it could be the stress and shame of a false accusation.

Or.

like you say he has done something horrible and now will never face real justice for what he had done, cowards way out type of deal.

I think though we need to know what he actually done before dismissing him as a sex offender. When you look at some of the nonsense that is going on in UK politics with this sex scandal its pretty pathetic stuff. One of the things they listed was a MP who had sex with his aid and impregnated her..... they were married!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Um, I think this is good. The system would have coddled him and slapped his wrist. His powerful friends would have tried to do something wrong to help him, possibly against the victims.

I hope they all kill themselves. I forgive him that much more. Everyone else deserves vigilante mob justice. They use the law to protect themselves. SO the sword it is then.

Thats how I see it anyways. Enough is enough.

edit on 11 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think though we need to know what he actually done before dismissing him as a sex offender. When you look at some of the nonsense that is going on in UK politics with this sex scandal its pretty pathetic stuff. One of the things they listed was a MP who had sex with his aid and impregnated her..... they were married!

But were they married to each other

Or each married to another .....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

But were they married to each other

Or each married to another .....

each other

Honestly the media have some explosive dossier that lists all the sex crimes of the Torries, now in the same document that lists serious sexual assault they also list stuff like a married couple having a kid or the sexual preferences of other MPs

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Um, I think this is good. The system would have coddled him and slapped his wrist. His powerful friends would have tried to do something wrong to help him, possibly against the victims.

I hope they all kill themselves. I forgive him that much more. Everyone else deserves vigilante mob justice. They use the law to protect themselves. SO the sword it is then.

What a disgusting comment.

We do not even know this guy done anything as I keep saying some of these so called crimes are pretty minor.

We had another MP who resigned because he touched the knee of a reporter 20 years ago!

And if he is guilty then he should have faced the same kind of justice as everyone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

What a disgusting comment.

We do not even know this guy done anything as I keep saying some of these so called crimes are pretty minor.

We had another MP who resigned because he touched the knee of a reporter 20 years ago!

And if he is guilty then he should have faced the same kind of justice as everyone else.

I would get ready of a bargage of these kill em all type comments.

There is nothing like a factless mob of neanderthals to get the job done is there.

I am inclined to think he was guilty of something as he must have been in a sorry state of mental health to commit suicide if he was innicent but time will tell.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

BBC News

very true but on the other hand like I said it could be the stress and shame of a false accusation.

Or.

like you say he has done something horrible and now will never face real justice for what he had done, cowards way out type of deal.

Unlikely!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Sometimes a relatively obscure event takes place which has profound consequences far beyond its original location. For example, the positioning of the star at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem was one of the causes of the Crimean War, which contributed to the eventual downfall of the Russian autocracy, removed the British Prime Minister and is still causing boundary disputes between modern Turkey and its neighbours.

This reminds me of the misguided text message which lead to Anthony weiners incarceration, and reinvigorated the Hillary investigation, it could continue to spiral into a tornado wrapping up more and more criminals

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If it happened before, it'll happen again...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I wouldnt fake disgust.

He knew his crime. You think he was just nervous about being accused of something no one could prove?

Right.

Whatever. You harp on about how this is all petty. As if the real victims should just go die because this is all really unpleasant and some people on the list are just there.

You can say and do whatever you want. The age of us caring what priests, leaders and programmed public sentiment say is over.

Here is something that will make you puke and hate me.

I once shook the hand of a guy who burned a rapist alive in the woods after he got off on a technical error during his arrest.

He was going to live 1 kilometer from his victim and her family. Same small town.

I THANK that monster for doing what he did to that other monster. God bless his dark heart.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Taken from a statement yesterday

He said on Friday that the allegations about his conduct had not been disclosed to him and he had agreed with Mr Jones to step aside. The former communities secretary said he looked forward to a return to government.

Let the male suicide rate increase after all he was a straight white male, (I believe)..

Also regarding innocent people do not kill themselves!!!. Believe me anxiety can do anything.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Other situation,
www.nationalreview.com...

Sadly the claims will not be tested in a court of law.

RA

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm just awash in irony. I really should have kept the quote for future reference.

When someone who not only supported, but called for the falsification of facts in order to remove someone from office because he didn't like them, sits there and condemns the results of "false accusations" and the impact it has on people.

It's just too much, way too much.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Agree or at least that was the impression I had gathered from the piece . Like I said I haven't followed either story much but the other pedo stories from Britain seemed to keep getting quieted down ... I see Anthony has finally started his term .

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why is everybody raping everybody??

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Shame. Probably seemed like such an infallible plan when he decided to become corrupt too.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Becasuse the world is a mess and people are afraid. Rape is a power thing, I read that somewhere. It makes them feel like they still have some control left in a world where we the people haven't had any control, for a long, long time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join