It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to all the non-blob UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This thread is excellent and goes into a lot of detail about this case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

thats all to do with the lights below

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

More daemon rather than demon

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: bgerbger

saw these when i must of been 10 years old too, so, get what?

what the thread is about that you are responding to.

It takes very little intelligence to understand whats being discussed,

It takes very little time to read the OP and the title to know what the thread about.

I have to ask, did you just these pics for the first time?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

did you just these pics for the first time? hmm how do i answer that?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

if your asking if i only just seen these pics, no, i just said, "saw these when i must of been 10 years old too"

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

did you just these pics for the first time? hmm how do i answer that?

are you drunk?

if your asking if i only just seen these pics, no, i just said, "saw these when i must of been 10 years old too"

No, I wasn't really asking that.

I guess you don't get it.

You obviously can read, why is it so hard to read the OP and the title and understand what its about.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

i know what the damn thread is about, its right there in the f**king title, me drunk? your the one who cant complete a sentence.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

"did you just these pics for the first time?" your words

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

i know what the damn thread is about

really?

every post you have posted in this thread says otherwise.

every post, not some but every post says otherwise.

your the one who cant complete a sentence.

Its a wonder why I asked,

But I will ask again..are you drunk?

What sentence didn't I complete?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

"did you just these pics for the first time?" your words

and yet you could interpret what I meant to say

Why is it so hard to understand what this thread is about?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

post above loon

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ok dumb dumb, the thread is asking what happened to the non blob ufos, nothing happened to them, they are all in a hoax bin somewhere

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

ok dumb dumb, the thread is asking what happened to the non blob ufos, nothing happened to them, they are all in a hoax bin somewhere

Thanks for the confirmation that you don't know what the thread is about.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

just another stupid thread asking another stupid question, couldnt care less tbh

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

just another stupid thread asking another stupid question, couldnt care less tbh

and posting in it with an attitude like that says a lot about yourself.

Why would a person interact in a thread they think is stupid?

Why would a person post in thread they care not for?

Go get fed elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

wow its like talking to a big headed kid that thinks hes above everyone else pft peace out, oh btw i see non blob ufo's all the time, thats why i dont get this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Here's what came to mind after reading your initial post. Assuming that aliens actually are here, and that the UFO's belong to them, it makes sense to me that maybe they're not making it as easy to film them anymore. If you recall stories from times before cameras, they didn't seem to care how much they were seen, because who would believe the people seeing them?? Once our camera technology started becoming better and better, they realized they need to keep their distance more and more. Now it's at the point where if they wish to keep up the facade, then they need to keep away from cameras, which are, well, everywhere. lol

I know I've seen a few UFO's in my life, and they moved in ways that our current known technology couldn't imitate. Unfortunately, most of the UFO's I've seen were at times that cameras weren't as readily available as they are now, and since I'm not a photog, I had no reason to keep film cameras on me at all times.

Like I said, if we're to assume that aliens are the ones flying these UFO's, it only makes sense for them to keep more and more distance to prevent us from fully knowing they're here. /shrug

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't have a clue about the old wordld stuff when it comes to UFOs bgerbger. What I can fathom from personal experience is UFOs are largely orbs of light and are either seen as that or seen in a group (like a flock of birds) and this gives the impression of a large craft, example triangle - just three ufo orbs traveling in formation, or supposed discs - groups of ufo orbs in tight formation. Don't get me wrong, there are other types of craft out there for sure, mad made or not they might well be, but the ufo orbs are something that is like coming from a welders torch, a mass of swirling heat. That becomes your blob

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

In short, we can surmise that the visiting ETIs--and there has been many different ones--have done their preliminary investigations and most have moved on to let the one or a few do the business of managing earth. Maybe just the worker greys and their masters (be they AI beings or actual).

What has been clear across the field of UFO reports is that in the early days they attempted various types of personal contact at times and other times they were interested in stepping out of their craft and looking around and harvesting flora and fauna. After that episode, they earnestly abducted thousand and thousands (if not even more) of people for what has been deemed "medical exams" but common sense say, no, it was for other reasons, perhaps as nafarious as DNA taking if not actual changing the DNA of the abductees to pass along to their prodigy.

So, the investigation of the territory for the gardening has long been assessed, the planting done, and the harvesting has begun as the crop of millennials have matured into being creatures far different than the usual crop of young humans. What to look for in the Western world, especially in countries where changes can be fluid, is that they want a new world. They can't help themselves in this need and operate toward that desire under several different banners. I like to use the term of "Progressive Democrats" to explain their fervor as a whole.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join