It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Running ATS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
That would of ben March 2011, and it was much different then. Much more strict and UFO ish.

Information is like confetti, like washing in a bucket of mud, do wop shu bop washing in a bucket of mud.......

Living and loving, kissing and hugging
Living and loving with a cat named Hercules
A cat named Hercules

My journey to ATS began with Miss Ellies Crystalinks, then to Branton on Anglefire thinking I had found an actual Top Secret site somehow. Naivety I guess. It was much different then. Drug discussions were not allowed, by word or innuendo. It was better then. It is still good....... or why would you keep coming back..

edit on 6-11-2017 by Plotus because: Zyzzx road, California's portal to the 'Other' world..

edit on 11-6-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I used to get the sense, in Board Business threads, when discussing well board business by the time they got a couple pages along at least one mod if not board owners would chime in on the big question it was about.

I havent noticed this happen a single time all year since Ping Pong Gate.

Wait, actually I saw Springer chime in on Soficrow's 'we need a Fourth Industrial Revolution forum category' (Technological Singularity / Accelerating Change) thread, where the impression expressed had it seem obvious one was on the way.

But then it never came. Soficrow disappeared as it seems Springer did, as a result of that as well.

Perhaps Google employees have been gang stalking the ATS Owners Division?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm here everyday.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I'm here everyday.

Good to see you on this thread.

Just wondering if you have any comments on why the daily running of ATS has changed so much over the last year.

It really does feel like the three amigos are very absent these days.

edit on 6-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Just wondering if you have any comments on why the daily running of ATS has changed so much over the last year.

Besides Bill not making a thread what exactly has changed over the past year?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I'm here everyday.

OK, I take back my theory on the previous page

Good to see you mate!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Besides Bill not making a thread what exactly has changed over the past year?

Loads.

We used to get a thread every other week about how manners and decorum.

We would have some new intuitive being discussed like the AMA threads.

I feel like the mods were much more hands on and involved.

I could go on but I really do think that it feels like ATS is not quite being run the way it used to

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The Super Mods bump those threads fairly regularly.

Suggest someone (just not Tom).

They still are, I speak to many of them regularly.

I could go on but I really do think that it feels like ATS is not quite being run the way it used to

I see no difference between now and November of 2016 in how the site is run on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Super Mods bump those threads fairly regularly.

Suggest someone (just not Tom).

They still are, I speak to many of them regularly.

I see no difference between now and November of 2016 in how the site is run on a daily basis.

We did have a spate of ama's and the usual SO pet projects like nlbs and the donations and cyber attacks so wthout those it does seem a bit left like the parents have gone out and left the teenagers in charge as it were.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There were threads informing us that Jim Marrs was not well and one to mark his passing.

They were appreciated.

I'm sure they came from the top.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
...it does seem a bit left like the parents have gone out and left the teenagers in charge as it were.

Why? Springer is obviously here, Djarums was in today, the Super's and other Mods are all here.

It sure isn't a free for all.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Maybe they got bored of everyone moaning about how it is not like the good ol' days any more or all the trump threads and they just left?

Maybe they spent all the donation money on jetski's and jet packs and are too busy having fun to post anymore.

Who knows.....

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

...it does seem a bit left like the parents have gone out and left the teenagers in charge as it were.

Why? Springer is obviously here, Djarums was in today, the Super's and other Mods are all here.

It sure isn't a free for all.

I just meant that there does not seem to be a thing that keeps SO posting at the moment like a new project or something.

He used to always have something on the go so without anything at present he has less need to post.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I just meant that there does not seem to be a thing that keeps SO posting at the moment like a new project or something.

He used to always have something on the go so without anything at present he has less need to post.

Maybe real world issues are keeping him away. Meanwhile the site is running and we still get to post for free.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'm here everyday.

Doppelganger!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Maybe real world issues are keeping him away. Meanwhile the site is running and we still get to post for free.

Yes I agree i was not complaing or accusing just speculating.

I like to speculate as I get to do it in the warm with a coffee and it is cold in the workshop today.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Gone take over the place!

I'm here everyday.

nngh! gah! They're watching, hide!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I hear you. I just disagree with the premise of the thread. I don't see any major differences.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

I hear you. I just disagree with the premise of the thread. I don't see any major differences.

Me either but that does not stop me from wanting to start a rumour that the owners are absent as they are on some kind of top secret mission to destabalise the goverment or finally give us disclosure on alien intervention in human affairs.

Busy due to real life issues may be plausable but it is boring.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join