It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Unknown if this is an accurate news report.

I am hoping it isn't a fake news story.... not because it means HRC is finally getting in trouble for something, but that if it is fake news, then that is what angers me. I don't like lies being put on the internet.

Some will hope it is true. Others will deny it is true.

Who knows?

Democrat lobbyist Tony Podesta is in police custody after being arrested last night, with arrest warrants also issued for Hillary Clinton and John Podesta, who are "turning themselves in" on Monday morning.In a shocking turn of events, three key Democrats have been indicted, yet there's a total mainstream media blackout.Arrests records confirm that 74-year-old Anthony, founder of the Podesta Group, brother of John Podesta, and a major player in the Pizzagate scandal, was arrested last night.Just days ago, Tony Podesta stepped down from the Podesta Group after probing conducted under the authority of special counsel Robert Mueller led to an investigation by the Justice Department.

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

Beginning to wonder if the left is willing to throw HRC under the bus?

Time will tell, and if it is fake news... remember neon nettle is a bad source for our ATS readers.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 5-11-2017 by pravdaseeker because: forgot last sentence..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

I've heard Twitter chatter about Podesta, and I know you can go check that there are a bunch of sealed indictments in DC, but nothing about Clinton. Just Podesta. MSM just reporting Flynn because we'll, it's the MSM.
edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
nnettle is a known fake news site, sorry to disappoint you

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow, you can find just about any kind of news story you want to support your beliefs these days, can't you?

Neon Nettle? Totally a bogus fake news site to make the owners money from ad revenue.

Sorry folks, this should go into the trash bin. The "source" is 110% non-credible:

Conspiracy-heavy fake news site that publishes false, misleading, and exaggerated stories. ]For example, they have claimed that Queen Elizabeth is a shape-shifting lizard, that Americans will be forced to implant a microchip in 2017, and implied that Soundgarden member Chris Cornell was murdered for attempting to expose an Illuminati/Clinton pedophile ring.

Neon Nettle often publishes headlines which are not at all supported by the content of the article. Grammar and spelling mistakes are common.

Fake News Codex

Trust me, if Hillary Clinton had an arrest warrant it would be reported on a site more credible than "Neon Nettle".

edit on 5-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I am hoping it isn't a fake news story....

yet use a known fake for news???

link   
Yeah, well, someone at that website is about to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head 4 times.

Fred.

link   
The headline alone will scare the total crap out of many people.

I give the crudibility about 50/50

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thanks fiverx313, I will keep that in mind for the future....I did not know that.. darn it.

Well, maybe this one isn't fake? Maybe it is? Probably is, is what upsets me.. grrrr.

I am of the belief that if it is a lie, knowingly a lie, those sources should be banned from the internet... but that is something no one needs to worry about..Ha! I'll never be made "king".

I just hate lies... and if this turns out to be a lie, then I sincerely apologise for posting it.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"You're thinking about it, and we're talking about it..."

^^ Beyond being total cash cows for advertising revenue (you can make BANK running fake news sites) -- the above quote is an important thing to remember.

It doesn't matter if the "story" is 100% false. It implants the idea/message into people's minds. It poisons their minds and further divides America.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

NeonNettle is garbage! It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't run by the deep state to scare away people who have legit conspiracies...

Research any article they come up with out of the norm and try to find anything legit to back up their stories.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I saw several screenshots of the Podesta arrest report on various different sites.
They could easily be faked.
I'm mean come on, Why post a screenshot of the record search and not pay the $2.99 and post the actual record.
And then why do the same thing from several different arrest record websites.

I don't have any faith in this one.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Take this with a pound of salt.
It's still only a rumor.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
saw topic title like

than saw source and was like

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Take this with a pound of salt.
It's still only a rumor.

Burn Protocol initiated....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I am hoping it isn't a fake news story.... not because it means HRC is finally getting in trouble for something, but that if it is fake news, then that is what angers me. I don't like lies being put on the internet.

Some will hope it is true. Others will deny it is true.

Who knows?

Neonnettle is considered a fake site, aka spam. Check other reliable sources.

BTW, don't knock the messenger, it serves no purpose, and he did say he wasn't sure about the site.
edit on 5-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks Kettu, I honestly wasn't aware of the questionable nature of the site...

Like I said, I wondered if it was true or not.

It wasn't posted as a HA! I got the left thing... just as a news story that was important if it was true..

If it turns out to be a total lie then I want this thread binned somehow...

I will never post something from neon nettle again, as a lot of readers are reporting it is a fake news site...

I trust the readers to tell what is a reliable source or not.

My apologies if it is all a fake news thing.. grrr. I got trapped by it..

At least it wasn't "The Onion" I quoted and posted..Ha!

Pravdaseeker .a reply to: Kettu

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... nothing about him being arrested yet but it does seem they are pretty interested in investigating him

Special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury is investigating a prominent Democratic lobbyist and a former GOP congressman for their involvement in an influence campaign on behalf of Ukrainian interests tied to Paul Manafort, a person with direct knowledge of the investigation tells the Associated Press. At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC. The two men were hired as part of a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort directed by Manafort and longtime associate Rick Gates. With the emphasis on the Ukrainian lobbying efforts, Mueller's criminal probe is moving beyond investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and is aggressively pursuing people who worked as foreign agents without registering with the Justice Department. More witnesses are expected before the grand jury in coming weeks.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dear Jiggly,

Well darn it, I got sucked in to it apparently...

That is a site I honestly never went to for news sources. Never even heard of it before really.

Now everyone is saying it is a fake news site... wish I never posted it now..

Should have waited til Monday I guess..to see if anything developed.?

Sorry Jiggly, it was an innocent mistake if it turns to be all garbage lies.

Pravdaseekera reply to: Jiggly

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I just hate lies... and if this turns out to be a lie, then I sincerely apologise for posting it.

it happens! i've been suckered myself from time to time.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

This should be in the HOAX bin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join