It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out for the upcoming Paradise Papers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This will all quickly and quietly get swept under the carpet to minimize damage.... just like what happened with the Panama Papers.

One day it was a big deal, the next day 'poof!' disappeared into the abyss.

When was the last time anyone heard anything about the Panama Papers ? Corporate media talking about it ? Any further investigations ? Charges ? How about just a simple list of names ?

No ? Nothing ?

Exactly.

The elite do not pay penalties, they do not get their names and reputations tarnished, they do not serve time, nor do they even so much as blink an eye of concern over this stuff.

They just tell people to "make it go away"... and it goes away.

If anything actually does come of this, I'll eat my hat...

with mustard...

and a smile.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

When was the last time anyone heard anything about the Panama Papers ?

The most recent mention I recall was when the journalist from Malta was killed by a car bomb.

I've used the Panama Papers database as recent as June for some research in a thread that was eventually hoaxed.

Not sure how many other ATSers have utilized the database, but it is available to anyone with the interest:

offshore leaks database - Panama Papers

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Exploitation from pay to play, selling off America, human trafficking, sex trafficking, 'legal' money laundering through tax havens and non-profit organizations/foundations. Too many links to be written-off:

www.icij.org...

Mark Rich owned what is now Glencore. Mark Rich was pardoned on President Bill Clinton's last day in office.
en.wikipedia.org...

voat.co...
Made this video a couple months ago before even the FBI Twitter page released those files on Marc Rich.

TLDR Glencore was founded by a crook named Marc Rich who dabbled in everything from drugs to money laundering to you name it. He received a pardon from Bill Clinton his last day as president hours before leaving office. Rich bought his pardon and funneled millions to Clintons and DNC.

Glencore is around after Rich's death and is a mining and commodities giant. I get the feeling that mining and trading in third world countries on every continent is good cover not just for money laundering but possibly human trafficking.

Glencore is even involved in North Korea, and IIRC Bill Clinton and Jeff Epstein flew there to pick up those journalists reporting on human trafficking. Dunno if that means anything but throwing it out there.

Glencore is involved in trading oil and benefited from Clinton's SoS foreign policy whether in Libya, Yemen or Iran. We know the Clintons do shady # in the Middle East and get money from Saudis and Qatar...

Glencore as a mining company can connect to fellow mining giant Frank Giustra in Canada aka Clinton Foundation billionaire proxy w/ the pedo symbol charity.

Glencore's Marc Rich being pardoned was investigated by COMEY who just like the email scandal and I believe Whitewater found no evidence of criminal activity.

This is conjecture but I thought I'd put it out there that there's a Clinton connection to a giant #ing international corporation that hasn't been looked at.

EDIT/POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH: Looking around I came back to this topic here- voat.co...

GLENCORE IS POSSIBLY CONNECTED W/ BESTA PIZZA?

Clinton Foundation involved in West Africa
www.bloomberg.com...
Glencore & Qatar buy equity stake in Rosneft.

www.theguardian.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

Clinton Foundation ties to Kosovo
dailycaller.com...

Clinton Foundation/Qatar/Glencore/Uranium One
www.nytimes.com...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
www.icij.org...
thewashingtonstandard.com...

Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS clients linked to Paradise Papers, Clintons, and tissue/organ harvesting (Planned Parenthood, Ecuador).... have to go or would provide the links.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Glad to see people dodging taxes. I would do the same, if not for the threat of armed violence from the government.

Would be different if those taxes were being used appropriately, but they simply are not.
edit on 11/10/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join