It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Softball with AugustusMasonicus: Season II

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I thought they were beautiful too! I think I've figured out how they did it. Another hobby I am exploring currently. I found them online while researching something else. Decided to keep them for, well, now..lol! When I had a bit of time to try out the technique.

Hopefully mine turn out ok, but I'm sure they won't be as cool as these ones...see what happens!

Thanks!
blend

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Hey, what happened to this thread? Was one of my favorites. Where are the monthly interviews? Seems to have stopped in October. Are we taking a break or what Augustus?

I had one person bail on me and I'm still waiting on another to return their questions a second time since the first time they didn't go to my saved PM folder like I thought.

Frankly the PM issues with the site make doing this thread difficult. Most people don't know they have a message and if I try to alert them in another thread it kind of ruins the mystery of who the guest is. Maybe once that is fixed I'll get this up and running again, but right now it's too frustrating.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for letting us know Mason! I've been wondering myself.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see. Sent you a PM with something that may help..or not. Is up to you if you can use it.

Hopefully we can get you back up and running on the member interviews somehow.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the update!
blend
edit on 17-12-2018 by blend57 because: Always an edit : /

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join