It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid 'Void' - What do the Ancient Texts Tell Us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...

A little bit more up-to-date info.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton>>>> Its probably a tomb or treasure vault. If you don't want grave robbers getting at it, you make it so they can't get at it. I don't know why they don't drill a small hole up into it and run a cable and scope cam to have a look.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Read the above link and it will tell you why. Regards.

Besides, the pyramid is guarded with roving security.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I desire to poke at this piece of info. in the OP

"...The king then directed the astrologers to ascertain by taking the altitude whether the stars foretold any great catastrophe, and the result announced an approaching deluge.
9 The king ordered them to inquire whether or not this calamity would befal Egypt; and they answered, yes, the flood will overwhelm the land, and destroy a large portion of it ..."

the hidden chamber was not above the Noah Flood sea level (AKA; Gilgamesh Epic from which the flood story came)
the 54 symbolic statues which represented the bloodline/ancestors were likely put there as proof/evidence the history of the Space-Farer people who had became the line of Phararo's ruling over the Nile kingdom and gifting advanced technology to the kingdom consisting of under primitive, educated, working humans

I submit the Seers & Astrologers which forsaw the calamity for a future Egypt were looking to our present era & not to the 2,500 BC era of Tut... even now in the Red Sea regions, just a little bit south of the Egypt border there is a section of very active seismology as there is a growing Sea or Ocean developing there as the land spreads & numerous volcanoes tear apart the area directly across from Mecca-&-Medina in the Sudan and Eritrea coastlines with the red sea

caution, this post contains no known sources or references it is all just speculation & mental exercise:

Commentary

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nah, iiiii don't think so. I'm going to wager it's a structure anomaly with a mild to slight mis-interpretation of equipment readings.

Besides, the Egyptian Antiquities would have either found it long ago, or put a black-out on the finds.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenlight
Nah, iiiii don't think so. I'm going to wager it's a structure anomaly with a mild to slight mis-interpretation of equipment readings.

Besides, the Egyptian Antiquities would have either found it long ago, or put a black-out on the finds.

No need to black out if they won't let you near it anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I bet it is Boats.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
I bet it is Boats.

That is actually a pretty good guess. Those folks loved their boats.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
I bet it is Boats.

That is actually a pretty good guess. Those folks loved their boats.

When I look at the illustration and the computer model of the pyramid I don't believe the Egyptians built it block by block. It's too complex.
You ever tried to build anything with lego?
It was awesome when I was a kid, loved building stuff, I reckon it would stump quite a lot of people to try and replicate the pyramid accurately with just lego let alone being let loose on a mega structure.
The tilted stones in the kings chamber and the roof of the queens look like load baring beams. It's too over engineered for it's supposed use as a tomb.

Lol something boats.... Egypt...thread drift...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Looked through my library and I can't find the exact Masonic text(Egyptian Order). But, it does layout -as said in the Hieroglyphs at Dendera- why the Pyramid was constructed. It gives the history and usage. It's a combination of astrological lab, initiate instrument, and sky to earth representation of constellations (Like the circular Egyptian Calender/Star-Chart).

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie
a reply to: blackadder01

Agree, I would volunteer to enter said portals

I'm older now, I need an adventure come along on my magic carpet ride.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

i am amused that the " ancient texts " didnt tell you that there was a void

but now you know - you are scrambling for a post hoc " answer "

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

These texts do not state explicitly that there is another space or 'Void' (i.e. chamber) within the Great Pyramids but they certainly imply it. Where else would you inter the bodies of 54 ancestors if not in another chamber? So it is not stated explicitly but it most certainly is implied.

SC

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

These texts do not state explicitly that there is another space or 'Void' (i.e. chamber) within the Great Pyramids but they certainly imply it. Where else would you inter the bodies of 54 ancestors if not in another chamber? So it is not stated explicitly but it most certainly is implied.

SC

If the Egyptians knew about the great calamity why did they put some "things" in the pyramids and have nearly all the other pharaohs in underground tombs?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

SC

If the Egyptians knew about the great calamity why did they put some "things" in the pyramids and have nearly all the other pharaohs in underground tombs?

We don't actually know where the kings who built these first 16 pyramids were buried--they've never been found. Indeed, Herodotus even tells us that Khufu and Khafre were not buried in the pyramids they supposedly had built.

Only the 'ancestor kings' [of Surid] - according to the Coptic-Egyptian texts - were placed within the pyramids. As my article proposes - this is possibly the purpose of the 'Void' space that has recently been discovered above the Grand Gallery of the Great Pyramid - the Hall of the Ancestors.

SC
edit on 28/11/2017 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Herodotus even tells us that Khufu and Khafre were not buried in the pyramids they supposedly had built.

What citation do you have for that?

My edition (trans. de Selincourt) has:

The cutting of the canal ... makes the site of the pyramid of Cheops into an island, and there his body is supposed to be (Bk II 127) (1954: 180).

I can't find anything about Chephren's burial place.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

Herodotus even tells us that Khufu and Khafre were not buried in the pyramids they supposedly had built.

What citation do you have for that?

My edition (trans. de Selincourt) has:

The cutting of the canal ... makes the site of the pyramid of Cheops into an island, and there his body is supposed to be (Bk II 127) (1954: 180).

I can't find anything about Chephren's burial place.

You are quite right, Hooke. In my haste to post I wrote Herodotus when, in fact, I should have said Diodorus.

Diodorus (Vol 1)

Thanks for bringing to my attention.

SC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join