It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DragonFly drones might not be CGI at all. LMH gives one of the best lectures of her career, IMO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
We all remember the classic High Definition "photo's" of DragonFly Drones, taken for at least the last 20 years by various camcorders, cameras and cell phones, and most taken on the West Coast. Most of the analysis by debunkers deemed they were all CGI...

But, according to an excellent lecture conducted by Linda Moulton Howe, there are real reasons to believe that they may indeed be something else.
I find her lecture on this fascinating, and deem it as one of her best. She has always been on the fringe of most UFO research, but you have to give her credit here for some real great detective work. Her sources are mostly secret, and I guess that if real, they would have to be.

I remember coverage of this phenomena by Issac Koi in the past on ATS, and he did some excellent field work trying to explain the nature of these drones. LMH has taken it to another level here, and I would think anyone interested would want to at least hear what she has also researched on these cases...

LMH gives a great Mufon Lecture.

The lecture starts out with a recap of some of her animal mutilation work, but after about ten minutes, is totally devoted to these drones.
Enjoy!
edit on 4-11-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here you go ... The video: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks!
Embed is better.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just watched the entire video.

The idea of self activating language softwear is ibtetesting but what happens when the writibg gets scratched or mared.

Says drones use wormholes or tears in spacefabric and time to visit earth for study.

Us govt figured out way to reveal drones via a EM signal of some sort. Usually they are cloaked.

Says object in rendalshim(sp) forest was human from 40k years in future repairing its self while on a mission to aquire human dna as bandaids fir ailing human race in future. Kinda in juxtaposition of the drones are from alien race to study us inferment.

Says it all has to do with greek gods who came from some "pleasure palace"

And crop circles are representation of Pi. Even though anything circular will have Pi coded ibto it.

Kinda all over the place.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There is a lot here, however the common thread is the symbology/language found on the surfaces of the drones and the many areas of UFOlogy that it translates to, using similar symbology. Seems more than coincidence.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Just watched the entire video.

The idea of self activating language softwear is ibtetesting but what happens when the writibg gets scratched or mared.

Says drones use wormholes or tears in spacefabric and time to visit earth for study.

Us govt figured out way to reveal drones via a EM signal of some sort. Usually they are cloaked.

Says object in rendalshim(sp) forest was human from 40k years in future repairing its self while on a mission to aquire human dna as bandaids fir ailing human race in future. Kinda in juxtaposition of the drones are from alien race to study us inferment.

Says it all has to do with greek gods who came from some "pleasure palace"

And crop circles are representation of Pi. Even though anything circular will have Pi coded ibto it.

Kinda all over the place.

A room thermostat is self-activating hardware. Two metal strips with different thermal properties can bend and unbend to make an electrical connection.

Something like an eyeball remover would just need to be able to detect when an eyeball is in front of it and use a cauterizing blade to make the incision. Surgeons have cauterizing scalpels. These pass a high-frequency electric current through the blade so that the tissue in contact is heated to 138C which is the optimum temperature for cauterization. Thus no blood. Advertising people use gaze trackers to see how effective their adverts are. A smartphone has enough computing power to do basic vision processing. Take away the the touchscreen, display, connectors and you could reduce the footprint to not much more that the battery and CPU/GPU plus some surgical hardware like a miniature robotic arm or snare loop:

medical.olympusamerica.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Not sure where youre going with this.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.theironskeptic.com...

Go here and read about this Hoax its called CARET (I think they are on the claret to think this up).

Anything LMH says is pure fiction, she lives in this fantasy world where she has to spread her lies and deceit as if she is being paid to do it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It was a proven hoax we have an extensive thread(400+ pages) here in our hoax bin

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2017 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: stormcell

Not sure where youre going with this.

I should have added a conclusion. I'm thinking it's very easy for us to make something like that using existing technology. The central ring part looks like one of those Dyson fans

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
It was a proven hoax we have an extensive thread(400+ pages) here in our hoax bin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

controversial opinion: "proven" is a bit of a strong word

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
everthing you need to know about LMH:
you need to pay her money so you can acess 99% of the stuff in her site

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for this. This is why I joined ATS. On a side note this mentions Oltissis and Xanadu as "pleasure palaces" wasn't there something about Stephen Paddock (the vegas shooter) owning something like a "pleasure palace"?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

LMH has done some very good work, especially trying to understand the animal mutilation phenomena. She has interesting content and hey, if you are going to do this as your job, there has to be a way to get paid for it. I see her as an extremely intelligent, sincere and emotional woman with a compassion for her work. If some things she covers turn out to have some hoaxer behind it, well just look at just about every other UFO analyst out there, as everyone has a few skeletons in the closet. This entire field is loaded with it.

Personally in this particular case, I am fascinated with the "rachet" glyph and it's many connections. The drone pictures do look too good to be true, but they are also very detailed, and with similar details across some considerable time, by different observers. The photo analysis does seem to bear out that they were in 3 dimensions, due to chromatic aberration detected in the images. This alone does not mean they are real, but it was a subtle find by some of the analysts.

I will continue to watch most anything she lectures on.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

no, no and no
lets see:

LMH has done some very good work

she did , however her recent work is crap

She has interesting content

no idea you have to pay to acess it

if you are going to do this as your job, there has to be a way to get paid for it.

want to get some $ as an ufologist? make books
giving premiun only areas to your site is proof you are scraping the bottom of the barrel

I see her as an extremely intelligent

no if she was intelligent she would not believe in alien ufos but in vallee's theories , like me

sincere

[see the money thing again]

emotional woman

she speaks and looks like an old librarian

well just look at just about every other UFO analyst out there, as everyone has a few skeletons

*wink*not me*wink*

"rachet"

dude stop smoking

I will continue to watch most anything she lectures on.

kay, continue being an sheeple

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I place her somewhere between Stephen Greer and Richard Doty in trustworthiness in the field.

But I guess to the gullible believers, every UFO story has to be alien, and must be preserved as such. Just in case the whole stack of stories fall apart.

Roll on her resurrection of the Roswell Slides in the next few years.............

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.
Seems though, you could use a good lesson in respect for what other people believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i agree with you
i actually learned this year rich doty is still alive, i thought he had died, the revelation wasnt good

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

proof i should believe in LMH or she will remain in the dust bin

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: mirageman

i agree with you
i actually learned this year rich doty is still alive, i thought he had died, the revelation wasnt good

I am sure you are just trying to be humorous. But Jeez I wouldn't go that far.

He may be an admitted agent of deception and the Bennewitz story is very, very unsavoury. But he isn't exactly Adolf Hitler or Vlad the Impaler.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join