It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal arrested in corruption crackdown: Reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Also related, remember the Clinton's have a separate foundation in... Sweden, of all places. Odd place for one, you'd think.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you for your additional inside on Ethiopia!

We live in fascinating times and i guess the scope of things is going beyond the imagination of many of us most of the time, including me.

edit on 8-11-2017 by EartOccupant because: Someone decided language is living, but spelling seems to be static.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hmm very interesting tnx.

A quick remark.. Largest investor in Sweden... Sweden is having a more then fair share of immigration problems... Could it be that obvious (now)? A Pattern?

Very interesting. This may explain why so many European leaders are pursuing policies that seem on their face to be self-destructive. The only question is, where are the accounts that all that Saudi money is flowing into? (Or did they just get confiscated?)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Or did they all visit the wrong dark cellar and got filmed?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I just wish I could find out what's really going on. I love this type of stuff lol. Ok, I don't like the actual danger or potential for large scale wars. But I love the twists and turns, deals & alliances, etc.

Al-Amoudi and Talal are so powerful that I thought they were untouchables. Now if only Prince Bandhar ends up being another one of the detained dudes. He's one of the powerbrokers who's always backing Wahhabi extremist groups, from the "rebels" in Chechnya to the group in Syria that did the initial chemical weapon attack after Obama gave his "red line". The 28 page 9/11 report says his unlisted phone number was in one of the 9/11 hijacker's phone, and it says his wife was sending money to the wife of one of the main 9/11 hijackers' enablers here.

(Ok, that last sentence is a run-on sentence. There was a guy in America who was believed to be one of the main enablers/handlers for the 9/11 hijackers. His wife was receiving financial payments from Prince Bandhar's wife during the lead up to 9/11, though I don't remember for how long or how many payments. It's all in that 9/11 report.)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Update:

Prince Talal has been released. I'm sooooo eager to hear what he has to say. This article seems to disprove a lot of the rumors, but after the debacle with Lebanon's Prime Minister's "resignation", I can't trust any of this initial chatter.
Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal released after Ritz Carlton 'prison' video

This Al-jazeera clip shows a small portion of his interview with Reuters. The clip also says that more than $120 billion is expected to be be seized by the Saudis from the detained princes. Talk about "pay for play"...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Where there is money to be made, there is corruption. It's just nature...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join