It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile feared for her life, and is haunted by the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.

Aritcle Link paragraph 13

Do you understand the implications of her stating this?

She is basically inferring she believes Seth Rich was killed by Hillary, and that she feared the same fate for knowing what she knows.

She is being very brave - she must have come to the conclusion the best way for her to stay safe is to put her info out in the public.

She also stated hillary's health was very bad at the time she fainted, and she nearly made the decision to replace her with Joe Biden.

This is amazing stuff - and the book is not out nor has she given any interviews yet. Hillary must be throwing another drunken temper tantrum right about now, because these revelations should once and for all put a nail in the coffin of the clintons ever again getting into power.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

She is basically inferring she believes Seth Rich was killed by Hillary, and that she feared the same fate for knowing what she knows.

Struggling to see how you got to that conclusion. From the way that the material is sequenced in the Post's article, it reads as though Brazile was afraid of Russian assassins. At least, the bits immediately before the Seth Rich remarks are about Russian espionage, and so are the bits immediately after the Seth Rich remarks.

(And why would the "Killer Clintons" let Ms Brazile publish such a damaging book anyway? Are their private hit-squads meant to be on strike, or something?)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't know how brave she is. She is definitely corrupt. That was proven by her as attempt to sway the election by giving Hillary the debate questions.

Now she is just making a buck by writing a book pointing out everyone's shady dealings except, I assume, her own.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia,Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia,Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia,

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I don't know how brave she is. She is definitely corrupt. That was proven by her as attempt to sway the election by giving Hillary the debate questions.

Don't know about that, but Ms Brazile's fat ass should have been bounced down the DNC's fire-escape stairs, and her potted plants and paperweights thrown after her. If the Post's article is to be believed, she saw that Clinton was going to lose the election, and decided not to replace her anyway.

The reason? It would disappoint too many women if Clinton were to be replaced. Whereas, you know, they would be completely OK with Trump winning the election, so long as it was Hillary who lost and wasted all her votes and thereby accomplished nothing at all! I mean, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Something wicked is brewing inside the Democrat Party.

Something very wicked.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Interesting article.
I didn't see John Podesta's name mentioned.
They covered Robby Mook, but not Podesta.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Now she is just making a buck by writing a book pointing out everyone's shady dealings except, I assume, her own.

You’re absolutely right. Here's a lady who as you point out got caught helping Hillary cheat and was basically banished from democratic hierarchical work, and now is lashing out because she got caught being corrupt assisting Hillary.

Now she plays the rat fink card by writing a book spilling the beans of Hillary to make a buck.

She has no friends now

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Struggling to see how you got to that conclusion. From the way that the material is sequenced in the Post's article, it reads as though Brazile was afraid of Russian assassins. At least, the bits immediately before the Seth Rich remarks are about Russian espionage, and so are the bits immediately after the Seth Rich remarks.

(And why would the "Killer Clintons" let Ms Brazile publish such a damaging book anyway? Are their private hit-squads meant to be on strike, or something?)

Well, yes it does suggest it is the Russians she is scared of - but why?

Why would the Russians want to kill Brazile? If Seth Rich was the source of some of the emails - and Assange has all but named him as such - and he was a russian asset, maybe I could see them wanting to kill him to tie up lose ends or something, but that only makes sense if we was going to expose them or something.

Hillary on the other hand would want him dead to prevent any more leaks. Hillary also would not want Brazil talking for what she learned about how the Hillary campaign had rigged the primary, and what she knew about her health issues.

I don't know it just makes more sense to me she would be afraid of Hillary if she is mentioning Seth Rich's death in the same breath as being in fear for her own, as I think she had much more of a motive to kill her than Russia ever did. That and I am one that believes where there is smoke there is fire when it comes to the clintons and the dozens of suspicious deaths of people who had potential dirt on them.

I guess the one thing this statement makes clear is she as head of the DNC did not believe Seth Richs death was a robbery gone wrong - and that is a huge story by itself.

edit on 4-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I remember how members here were belittled for questioning Hillary's health during the campaign..
Now it turns out that people inside were seriously considering replacing her for that reason.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

She is now losing credibility. Should join ats.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
should once and for all put a nail in the coffin of the clintons ever again getting into power.

Well do not hold your breath, a good portions of the US population really wanted that f#cker to be in the white house, let that sink in for a minute.. She has a bloody Daughter, that I would put my neighbours bollocks on that she will run for POTUS at some point. Sadly people are so broken at the moment all bets are off as to what will happen longer term...

Regarding Seth Rich, I just see a load of DNC mofos lining people up to throw under the bus to take blame off them personally...

Russians, honestly......

RA
edit on 4-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I remember how members here were belittled for questioning Hillary's health during the campaign..
Now it turns out that people inside were seriously considering replacing her for that reason.

Are you really surprised by this though. I mean there were several videos where she clearly was not healthy, the collapse, the neck bouncing, the coughing up flem. Her medical history of bouncing her head of concrete a couple years earlier.

Combine that with her barely doing any campaign events. You had to be in denial to not know she had real health issues if you looked at the evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dude, Hillary killed my dog, ate my last ice cream sandwich, gave me AIDS, slashed my tires and bought the last bag of potato chips at the store.

Now that Obama isn't in office, I guess Hillary is the fall back scapegoat for everything.

She's both old and senile, and a criminal mastermind at the same time. Quantum Hillary folks, the far-right invented boogey man to keep little Rush Limbaughs up late at night...

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Don't forget she helps people out too.

link   
damn chuckki booker is on his way up. i knew he was i read years ago he attended bildaberg, but now i cannot find any stories about that.

he is one of them, and will be a 'cool hip' 'popular' prez soon enough.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: butcherguy

Are you really surprised by this though. I mean there were several videos where she clearly was not healthy, the collapse, the neck bouncing, the coughing up flem. Her medical history of bouncing her head of concrete a couple years earlier.

Combine that with her barely doing any campaign events. You had to be in denial to not know she had real health issues if you looked at the evidence.

Not surprised, just happy to be vindicated to some degree by someone that can't be denied.
Those members that chastised us for questioning her health.... I wonder if they were in denial, or being dishonest?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Dude, Hillary killed my dog, ate my last ice cream sandwich, gave me AIDS, slashed my tires and bought the last bag of potato chips at the store.

Now that Obama isn't in office, I guess Hillary is the fall back scapegoat for everything.

She's both old and senile, and a criminal mastermind at the same time. Quantum Hillary folks, the far-right invented boogey man to keep little Rush Limbaughs up late at night...

Deflection is a wonderful thing for you guys eh?
Piece by piece, Hillary's criminal corruption keeps coming out and her shills love her just the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Hillary is the type of person like a roomate that drinks your last beer, or someone who at a restaurant eats all your fries when you get up to refill your soda.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She is now losing credibility. Should join ats.

Donna Brazile is a good candidate for an "Ask Me Anything" thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join