It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump administration has begun detaining US citizens indefinitely and without trial

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Obama was a bag of hot air, on Civil Liberties.

He took anything Bush/Cheney did, and fed it steroids and added to it.

He prosecuted more whistleblowers as spies than all the other Presidents combined. Not only was his Administration not "the most open administration in history"... his secrecy rivaled Dick Cheney's... and that's saying something.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

no.

there is zero reason to act like those men do.

if the area you live in is under change then move, if your uneducated learn to read pick up a book and work your way up, there is no excuse at all.

If you cant get decent education you can still farm or do some form of labor, but joining a group that kills 1000's upon 1000's of people for any religion can never be excused...

understand?
edit on 5-11-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I'm aware. I'm going to call out every administration that does it. The wrongs committed by W and Obama don't suddenly give Trump a pass.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bush and Obamas legacy aiding Trump. Patriot Act boom! Welcome to our nightmare.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

No..Halliburton isn't an NGO or a charity group

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So are any Trump supporters going to call this out as wrong or just carry one talking about "ohhhh but Obama...."?

Your faux indignation is funny.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So are any Trump supporters going to call this out as wrong or just carry one talking about "ohhhh but Obama...."?

Nope. But I'm all for the alternative punishment "woodcarver" envisioned and have Trump sit on him. Better than Obama remotely killing someone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join