It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasserman Schultz Kept DNC Server Breach Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps DWS wanted to spend time cleaning up her emails before letting anyone know that there was a problem.

What do you think the Awans were doing?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe DWS didn't report it because she KNEW it was an inside job.
Perhaps she KNEW it was one of her IT staff.

This angle should be looked at closely.
There is no separating Debbie from the Awan scandal.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Bingo.

That's why they were so *adamant* about NOT letting the FBI take a look.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This angle should be looked at closely.
There is no separating Debbie from the Awan scandal.

But she told that police chief there will be consequences !!

She was right.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And we never saw any evidence!

No one has ever examined the DNC server?!?!?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

And we never saw any evidence!

No one has ever examined the DNC server?!?!?

Keep an eye out for Xavier Becerra and the Awans popping up soon. Likely go under the radar of most.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There is one important fact that everyone keeps overlooking, or have simply forgotten about.

Here is what the DNC had to say when it was first announced that the they had been hacked.

DNC officials said they did not believe any sensitive donor information was compromised. Instead, the hackers took aim at the thousands of pages of research DNC staffers compiled to use in attacking Trump during the presidential race.

In some respects, the files are a puzzling target: The most damning information was gathered for the express purpose of being made public. But security experts said that extensive files on a potential U.S. president would be the sort of information that foreign spy agencies would devote considerable resources to obtain.

It seems odd to me that the DNC would come out and say this if it were not true.

Also it should be noted that the Wapo released the hacking story just after the DNC took over the payment for the Russian dossier.

From the same story there is this little tid-bit of information.

"I would not be surprised if the Russians are looking for information on Donald Trump that they could use as leverage for extortion should he assume office. If that's the case, what better resource could there be than the other side's opposition research?"

It makes me wonder did the Russians get some of their information for the dossier from the DNC?

Link to the L.A Times story here. link

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wasserman Schultz was so secretive that she didn’t even tell any of her fellow DNC officers that the servers had been breached until MINUTES before WaPo broke the news of the hack.

That, if true, 'gets to me' more than anything. Of course she knew about the breach... but who was her insider that called her up saying "yo Deb... the S is about to hit the F..... You best tell your peeps to prepare!"?

They are more criminal than anyone IMHO. Giving any sort of a "heads-up" ruins the chances of seeing a true reaction to a bombshell. These people are smart. Unless you drop the facts on them, no warning, they'll weasel out.

Even one minute ahead of time is enough for them to come up with an a$$ saving lie.

Well, given a forensic analysis of the stolen files, shows they were removed directly from a computer in the DNC HQ, she most likely was informed by an IT person that there had been files copied... although, it is entirely possible she didn't know until someone from media gave her a heads up.

It is not uncommon, for a reporter to call for comment on a story before it is broken to the public.
edit on 3-11-2017 by dasman888 because: lemmings

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wasserman Schultz was so secretive that she didn’t even tell any of her fellow DNC officers that the servers had been breached until MINUTES before WaPo broke the news of the hack.

That, if true, 'gets to me' more than anything. Of course she knew about the breach... but who was her insider that called her up saying "yo Deb... the S is about to hit the F..... You best tell your peeps to prepare!"?

They are more criminal than anyone IMHO. Giving any sort of a "heads-up" ruins the chances of seeing a true reaction to a bombshell. These people are smart. Unless you drop the facts on them, no warning, they'll weasel out.

Even one minute ahead of time is enough for them to come up with an a$$ saving lie.

Well, given a forensic analysis of the stolen files, shows they were removed directly from a computer in the DNC HQ, she most likely was informed by an IT person that there had been files copied... although, it is entirely possible she didn't know until someone from media gave her a heads up.

It is not uncommon, for a reporter to call for comment on a story before it is broken to the public.

That forensic data can tell you what and when, but not the most important, WHO.

IMO, the Aswan's had another, secret, business going as political information brokers. I am willing to bet they were the ones that offloaded those files and 'hacked" the systems (is it really hacking if you are the frakking sysadmin?). I'll also bet they made some pretty good Bitcoin (if they were smart) selling the info to the Russians. Good luck trying to trace those transactions.

The DNC and DWS were played like a Stradivarius violin by this family.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I know, I was testing out my editing skills like I've noticed a lot of seasoned ATS "members of good standing" do when they want to bait...hehe..

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I swear every time her mug pops up on the tv I can't help but think of this song-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join