It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Paddock's Ties to Hallucinogenic Drug Scammers - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 36

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Stephen Paddock has links to two convicted felons who dispensed over a million dollars worth of an illegal hallucinogenic drug used in pain therapies and drug parties (Ketamine). This video discuss that bizarre connection Las Vegas Shooting connection.

This is a big breakthrough, I think. Jake Morphonios and his End Times News channel on YouTube have been the best source for clear concise and pertinent reporting on the Las Vegas shooting. Enough to get him noticed by the Wall Street Journal, and misquoted to the point of having to force them to issue an apology or be sued.

This isn't a regular print media or mainline on line source, but what have they done for us lately?
edit on 3-11-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately they cannot tell the difference between an "anesthesia" and a "hallucinogen".

It may, at low doses give you euphoria but both are different categories of drugs.

That not withstanding, thanks for a different angle on this story!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Morphonios knows what he is talking about.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Ketamine works by separating the brain’s thalamo-neocortical and limbic systems, essentially blocking the mind from receiving sensory input. Perception increases to fill the gap vacated by the senses and gives rise to powerful hallucinations.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I can see where they confused the two. Falling into the Hole-of-K can be quite the trip... from what I've heard.

In any event, this Paddock and his true mysteries will unfortunately remain just that. Truly mysterious.

It's synonymous with aliens/UFO sightings in my eyes. I'm sure 99+% are totally made up or exaggerated. However, there is always that >1% that makes you go "hmmmm".

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Yes, technically when abused in high amounts it has a classification of a hallucinogen.

Pharmacolgically though, it is an anaesthetic.

Eta: should've specified disassociative anaesthetic
edit on 3-11-2017 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2017 by seaswine because: Tablet autocorrect is a misnomer

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ketamine isn't a hallucinogen, it's a disassociative. Ketamine users often hallucinate, sure enough, but the hallucinations aren't chemically-induced as they are with, say ell ess dee (avoiding the Ay Te Ess wordfilter there).

Finicky distinction, but there you go.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As this may have some merit, it could also be another way to sell the "official story" that "Paddock" was the lone gunman.

We still have no proof any shots were actually fired out those broken window(s).

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Seasoned crackheads / methheads can hallucinate too, it doesnt make them hallucinogens.

On the surface here the author strikes me a square that doesnt understand psychotropics.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
everything but an act of terror.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Unfortunately they cannot tell the difference between an "anesthesia" and a "hallucinogen".

It may, at low doses give you euphoria but both are different categories of drugs.

That not withstanding, thanks for a different angle on this story!

Getting warmer anyway.

Hint : Paddock didn't run guns down along the border.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Didn't realize there were so many "heads" on ATS.

This story has been fairly baffling up 'til now. At least Morphonios has managed to find a hitherto unknown end sticking out of this ball of yarn. Investigators need to start pulling on that loose end.

Doing so is not going to make anyone forget that there were multiple shooters in Las Vegas.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The discussion should be about why Paddock gave co-ownership of an SUV to 2 medicare fraudsters dealing ketamine. Did he have some type of special protection that would come up on vehicle records telling police to let him go (national security) ?
That way they could make their drug runs without fear of police interception. Is there another possible reason to do this?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

. . . and, the VIN information on his Pacifica has been wiped from the record, according to Morphonios. How and why?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

"Powerful hallucinations" does not mean, "hallucinogen". It is the classification of the drug: simulant, depressant, hallucinogen, anesthetic, (one more I can't remember).

Meh, it was just an observation that Special K is not the Tim Leary, turn on, tune in, and drop out, drug.

Drugs and gun running go hand in hand. And that is a different angle. We all know who the "big guys" are running either. If those guys are around in the shadows then yeah, MSM is just the sugar to make it all palatable.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I take your point on the drug classification, but the real interest of this thread is that Morphonios has given us two names of real criminals definitely connected to Paddock.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Didn't realize there were so many "heads" on ATS.

I'm surprised you're surprised.

The more I think about all of this, the more I feel like "They" are throwing these deliciously conspiratorial ideas out there to send as many people running in as many directions possible.

To reiterate my above post, most all of these stories are false, but I'm sure one or more are true. This one is well researched compared to many, so maybe this is one of the few?

Who knows.... I'll stay tuned though!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
crazy www.maps.org... www.bluelight.org...

i hAD with this a draco shown up at a wall . 6month later a lizard showed me the grail crystal technology . this let the innearth scannerdarkly accessing me, thats dangerous . in the 60s they said intiatly the cia tried it with keta not with acyd .

ken storche in a mufon lecture told once that they found once a mutilated cattle that in the lab showed being full with keta.

i had a timeportal once with this stuff too

the shooter , locheedmartin connection or not ?

edit on 3-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
www.youtube.com...

Stephen Paddock has links to two convicted felons who dispensed over a million dollars worth of an illegal hallucinogenic drug used in pain therapies and drug parties (Ketamine). This video discuss that bizarre connection Las Vegas Shooting connection.

This is a big breakthrough, I think. Jake Morphonios and his End Times News channel on YouTube have been the best source for clear concise and pertinent reporting on the Las Vegas shooting. Enough to get him noticed by the Wall Street Journal, and misquoted to the point of having to force them to issue an apology or be sued.

This isn't a regular print media or mainline on line source, but what have they done for us lately?

keta can be used also a rapedrg .

its also related to xtc dmt , very close to ibogain. but also related to daturah scopolomin (which is a absolut takeover and nightmare )
edit on 3-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Finally got to watch the vid.

Other commenter says the same at u-tube as I would, "For a guy who prides himself on being an investigator he really should get that one small detail correct" (paraphrase, re: hallucinogenic drug).

A wild mixture of pharmacy drugs, scam, and some buy on the fringe who is rich and into guns.

The details are important. They are to Morphonios and the vin numbers (the second car being missing is strange). Why not all details?

As I said, meh, just pointing it out.

Pharmacist, an accomplice, and a funding source running K from Mexico to put into "pain cream" to sell on the black market. Yeah, they only used "legit" stuff from prescriptions. They were probably selling the excess in Vegas as a "date rape drug" because they have really outstanding morals. Try your own product, throw in diazepam, sounds as good a reason as any for "snapping" as MSM wants us to believe.

(post by TheOnlyBilko removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join