It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Introduce Bill Demanding Robert Mueller's Resignation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's too late. They can't stop the investigation now. The truth is that the intelligence agencies hate Donald Trump. He's the polar opposite of secrecy and intelligence.

Hopefully Kushner will be indicted next. The feds are going to work up the chain, and I'd be willing to bet money that he's going to roll on his father-in-law. It's just a matter of time.

(post by MotherMayEye removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obstruction of justice is.

It doesnt work like this. Impeachment is an entirely political procress, not a legal one. The House can impeach a sitting President for wearing the wrong colored tie if they so choose. See 506 US 224 Nixon v. United States
Or as later President Gerald R. Ford put it: 'An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history.'

In the case of Trump, if you think a Repbulican House will actually vote on articles on impeachment based on the ridiculousness that is the Russia collusion saga you are deluding yourself. Getting rid of Trump would tear the party apart, losing the next elections is nothing in comparison.
The Democrats might try it if they take over the House in 2018 (possible but far from certain at this point) but it would be a risky move and would die in the Senate anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
All obama appointees.

Oh Noes was they the debble?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So the indictments start and now the republican party wants muller to resign all of a sudden.....
Yeah that's not a red flag or anything.
It's not looking good for the gop at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't agree with ending the Mueller investigation, but do believe the Uranium1, DNC, Dossier, etc need investigated by their own parallel special investigations.

Mueller has tenure as the second longest director at FBI, and I believe he is about as non-partisan as they get. It would be prudent (although not required - he's a man of integrity) to limit his scope to ensure he doesn't broach issues he may be involved in.

The limits of the investigation should be clearly established (verbally, if not by congressional act), while additional independent investigations should be conducted relating to the new evidence of criminal misconduct.
edit on 11/4/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
MAGA now means Morons Are Getting Arrested.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It could also mean Memes Always Going Awry

Just kidding, but who exactly is worried about getting arrested? If you're referring to corrupt long-term DC insiders like Manafort, then I agree. If you're talking about the President, I find such implications to be quite premature as there is absolutely no indication of any such action.

If you haven't noticed, even the dishonest MSM has been backing off the Trump/Collusion/Illegal/Impeachment angle opting instead for technical arguments based on assumed facts and presumed guilt.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
If you haven't noticed, even the dishonest MSM has been backing off the Trump/Collusion/Illegal/Impeachment angle opting instead for technical arguments based on assumed facts and presumed guilt.

Dishonest MSM? I assume you're talking about commentators and not the news...the news is simply verbatim as its happening from sources. Conflate at your own peril.

They are backing off because you can only beat a dead horse so much...instead they are waiting out Mueller to further their stories on Trump/Collusion/Illegal/Impeachment....with respect to THOSE stories, we've only seen the tip of the iceberg and you can bet Donald Trump is going down.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
MAGA now means Morons Are Getting Arrested.

Can we memorialize this in bronze?

LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Except it’s only trumps morons who are being arrested. AND HE IS PRESIDENT!!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If the Trump Administration and the Republican Congress are successful in removing Mueller, it will be nothing less than a Constitutional crisis.

Those of you who have been so blinded by partisan programming should consider what that means.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

$H!7....

I can’t even swear it is the high water mark for ameican political corruption, let alone a constitutional crisis...

Exibit A: W Bush lied ya into a war in Iraq then gave the multi-billion dollar rebuild contract to his and the VP’s personal oil company..

Imho we wil never see something that corrupt again...

And obama refuses to investigate it...

Honestly what does trumps Russian deal have on that???

2 wrongs don’t make a right, but still everything is relative and relatively the ubber powerful rarely face consequences, and trumps collusion is likely relatively small potato’s.

.... then again sans W and Iraq, I can’t think of anything worse than trumps collusion lol.. but I bet it’s there in the record.
edit on 5-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Getting rid of Trump is step #1 to fixing the party.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL

Mueller Arrests Guilty Administration

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL

Mueller Arrests Guilty Administration

That works too.

Truth bombs.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

And enough with attacking members.......
Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can you point to an incident in which a Presidential Administration is openly and obviously obstructing justice with the complicity of their party in Congress?

Corruption in the Executive branch is indeed old hat; complicity between two or more branches to defeat the rule-of-law is quite another.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

BWAHAHAHA

I couldn’t agree LESS!!!

Believe it or not, trump is far less right wing than any other republican..

He is just dumber and worse at PR.. his policy positions are usually fairly moderate, sans immigration.

If you give pence the presidency and both houses. This becomes a conservative dystopian country over night..

It turns into a disaster, but still it would all get instantly installed..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Bush in Iraq, lol...

Plenty of elected democrats were raising hell about it by the end of his administration..

Not obstruction, but look at the faked Jessica Lynch rescue and Pat Tillman’s death being covered up...

I bet Nixon did his best to obstruct justice..

Remember this insanely scary quote??

“Why are all of you worried about this little burglary?!?! I can walk I the other room and make a phone call and 60 million people will be dead in an afternoon, and your worried about a little burglary?!?!”

I think trump is guilty and should face the consequences BUT I doubt his Russian collusion makes the top 5...

Atleast imho it doesn’t even remotely touch Bush/Cheney/Iraq/haliburton..

Trump traded stolen government documents being made public in exchange for Ukraine and sanctions..

Ukraine could start WW3 if we do intervene and who really cares about sanctions???

The principle matters..

But it’s not like we was trading American lives for profit like Bush/cheney..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join