It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are "very, very nervous"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ah, well If that's what you got from it then I failed to make my point clear. In simpler terms: The report is out, inquiries are being made into it and its relevance as it pertains to various factors of both the Mueller investigation as well as other areas of potential malfeasance. This is no surprise, since its been know (at least by me) since last week. Nunes claim that "Dem staffers acting worried spells disaster" is propaganda insomuch as it misrepresents the knowledge about the issue (as I've said earlier this came out last week), so its not a surprise insight Nunes has made, but rather him bringing up conjecture (dem staffers acting worried means guilt) and passing it off as discerning analysis.

I believe he is doing this to shift attention away from Trump and Co (and he has already been found to have acted improperly before to the benefit of the Trump team, so we already have to view his actions through a highly discerning lens). I'm not arguing the case that the Democrats may or may not have acted illegally, only that they are already being looked at for such actions, so a 'call to arms' from Nunes seems more like misdirection rather than bringing to light something unknown to us.

I have in many other threads stated plainly that I'm an American first, and I want Russian colluders or those who engage in illegal activity fully prosecuted to the maximum extent, regardless of political affiliation. I'm not sure how I gave the impression that the Democrats shouldn't be examined if there is evidence for malfeasance.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fascinating theater, don't you agree?

In a sense, yes, its interesting. But my guess is that the MSM will bury this in the Classifieds.

What I also find interesting is the number of Republican Congress critters are resigning.

Is this house of cards starting to rattle?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Wondering what BIG NEWS that's gonna be bad for the Trump administration is about to drop?

We always see hyperbole and WILD claims made by Republicans just before something MAJOR drops.

If'in I was a a BETTING MAN .... I'd say The Kushner...

Yes, one step closer for me to be with Ivanka. Lock him up! lock him up!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They need to get the whole truth out about what is going on in DC. Not just one sides version. Just because it has been acceptable to do this kind of stuff and the other side does it too

Could this be exactly why The Dems are floundering?
This has been a tried and true SOP for decades,
they have the media in their poocket.

They still do, but Congress got a hold of some
dirt on them and won't let go this time.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I like your style...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Who's nervous....??

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've been firm in my position on all of this.

If people are found guilty of crimes, then they should be punished.

Doesn't matter if it's republican or democrat.

It should be that simple. Ideally, everyone should be able to agree with this. But we see different standards based on political ideology which leads to the on-going topics.

I think it's funny how people will say, "If Hillary is guilty, she should be punished, but she isn't guilty because of Trump or intent or just because".

If Trump is guilty, fry his orange ass.

If Hillary is guilty, fry her corrupt ass.

I hope like hell that people in DC are nervous. I hope they're scared crapless.

And I hope the guilty get punished.

Its no coincidence that people in both DC and Hollywood could squeeze a diamond out of their asses right now.

Both communities deserve each other, they mirror each other in many ways, and a whole swathe of each group should be in prison

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
With this administration ALL thinking people are nervous.

My "Deflection" meter is....

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: intrepid

Looks like we just might. Certainly seems headed in that direction.

It's not like the other options (Single party, Two party) are places we want to go/stay at. It's necessarily messy. There is a significant portion of the electorate who disdain both current major Partys.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Because of the leaks that were attributed to the IC to the Media it would seem this dossier and all the ways it was used and abused is part of the story to discover to make sure it does not happen again

That is a fake video right? Even Judical Watch doesnt come out that hard as the Pro-GOP group they really are to keep the fake neutrality persona they have.

EDIT

Never mind it is real and boy they hit all the perfect Trump supporter talking points to reinforce trump supporter beliefs.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've been firm in my position on all of this.

If people are found guilty of crimes, then they should be punished.

Doesn't matter if it's republican or democrat.

It should be that simple. Ideally, everyone should be able to agree with this. But we see different standards based on political ideology which leads to the on-going topics.

I think it's funny how people will say, "If Hillary is guilty, she should be punished, but she isn't guilty because of Trump or intent or just because".

If Trump is guilty, fry his orange ass.

If Hillary is guilty, fry her corrupt ass.

I hope like hell that people in DC are nervous. I hope they're scared crapless.

And I hope the guilty get punished.

My sentiments exactly as well. Whomever gets caught fiddling with things and circumventing the will of the people... I want to see bracelets, perp walk... and multi year prison time in a mainstream federal pen.

Hell... I wouldn't mind having someone caught violating their oath of office hung in public... followed by an "all or nothing amnesty". Spill the beans and give us ALL the dirt... and if you tell the truth no matter how bad it is there will be leniency... followed by a closing of that window of opportunity for amnesty... and furious sharp fang leveled prosecutions, with the most punitive of sentencing... even capital punishment.

Make the cost of betraying the public trust and the Constitution high to the extreme... and flush the D.C. toilet bowl.
edit on 4-11-2017 by dasman888 because: gerbil zombies

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, she did say something about them "all" hanging, didn't she? clearly, the corruption runs very deep, and thus a lot of people re worried that they will be exposed as well. I'd guess, at the least, that many could have been compromised, and controlled under threat of something being revealed. I'd bet more than one scandal ends up tied into all of this, once it's finally all exposed.

An the exposure is coming. Bigly.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not anymore!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Ah, well If that's what you got from it then I failed to make my point clear. In simpler terms: The report is out, inquiries are being made into it and its relevance as it pertains to various factors of both the Mueller investigation as well as other areas of potential malfeasance. This is no surprise, since its been know (at least by me) since last week. Nunes claim that "Dem staffers acting worried spells disaster" is propaganda insomuch as it misrepresents the knowledge about the issue (as I've said earlier this came out last week), so its not a surprise insight Nunes has made, but rather him bringing up conjecture (dem staffers acting worried means guilt) and passing it off as discerning analysis.

I believe he is doing this to shift attention away from Trump and Co (and he has already been found to have acted improperly before to the benefit of the Trump team, so we already have to view his actions through a highly discerning lens). I'm not arguing the case that the Democrats may or may not have acted illegally, only that they are already being looked at for such actions, so a 'call to arms' from Nunes seems more like misdirection rather than bringing to light something unknown to us.

I have in many other threads stated plainly that I'm an American first, and I want Russian colluders or those who engage in illegal activity fully prosecuted to the maximum extent, regardless of political affiliation. I'm not sure how I gave the impression that the Democrats shouldn't be examined if there is evidence for malfeasance.

There's currently 17 sealed indictments against the Trump administration, in addition to the three that have been unsealed. It's highly likely Flynn is one of the 17 sealed.

Maybe there will be a Democrat in those 17, but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Actually it's HARD to see anything that isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join