It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are "very, very nervous"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's amusing how you don't see how your own words exemplify your point.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: loam

I've been firm in my position on all of this.

If people are found guilty of crimes, then they should be punished.

Doesn't matter if it's republican or democrat.

It should be that simple. Ideally, everyone should be able to agree with this. But we see different standards based on political ideology which leads to the on-going topics.

I think it's funny how people will say, "If Hillary is guilty, she should be punished, but she isn't guilty because of Trump or intent or just because".

If Trump is guilty, fry his orange ass.

If Hillary is guilty, fry her corrupt ass.

I hope like hell that people in DC are nervous. I hope they're scared crapless.

And I hope the guilty get punished.

Very well posted.
I agree.
It should be that simple.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Looks like we just might. Certainly seems headed in that direction.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Funny ...I READ faces well and profiled based on available data.
YOU are mistaken ,of all he is focused on,WHATEVER happens from inside,is objective.
At a guess he plays the left and uses tweets to do so, since most are verbally triggered.
Very simple heads to play with, there.
He's not a lawyer.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Because of the leaks that were attributed to the IC to the Media it would seem this dossier and all the ways it was used and abused is part of the story to discover to make sure it does not happen again

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

No doubt.

Waiting with bated breath to see what becomes of it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wondering what BIG NEWS that's gonna be bad for the Trump administration is about to drop?

We always see hyperbole and WILD claims made by Republicans just before something MAJOR drops.

If'in I was a a BETTING MAN .... I'd say The Kushner...

edit on 3-11-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

*shrugs*

Okay.

If he's guilty, then punish him.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why are they not just saying it.

The Obama admin was involved in an election and used federal employees and resources to try and sway the outcome. It may have been in support of the DNC and Clinton, ordered by them, asked nicely, what ever.

It was done.

Duh.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They need to get the whole truth out about what is going on in DC. Not just one sides version. Just because it has been acceptable to do this kind of stuff and the other side does it too, does not mean it is acceptable behavior even if they consider it politically correct. Notice most times politically correct means it is a twisted version that is accepted, it does not mean it is true or real.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Ohh at this point I imagine all of them are booking tickets to South America. We may end up with a bunch of people running the show that we have never heard of. Although that may be better than now.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They need to get the whole truth out about what is going on in DC. Not just one sides version. Just because it has been acceptable to do this kind of stuff and the other side does it too, does not mean it is acceptable behavior....

Of course, Rep. Eric Swalwell, and likely many other members of Congress, don't agree as strongly as you do on this point:

edit on 3-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

It's amusing how you don't see how your own words exemplify your point.

It is? Perhaps you can explain since I'm not seeing it. Or maybe your response is in itself nonsensical, as I had posited previously about the article you linked. Kind of an oruboros of BS (which would make sense why you're following it with such interest).

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Kushner may be one of the people that gave the FBI some good information.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I haven't seen this posted yet:

Devin Nunes: Seeing "Bizarre Behavior" From Adam Schiff About Investigation Into Origin Of 'Steele Dossier'

In an interview on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes described "bizarre behavior" from Democrats with regard to his investigation into the origin of the controversial anti-Trump 'Steele dossier.' Nunes said that what he has seen tells him Democrats are "very, very nervous" about what he might find out about the dossier.

Nunes told Fox News that Rep. Adam Schiff was among the first to visit the Justice Department to review newly released classified documents about the dossier's origins, even though he had previously argued that there was no reason to investigate the matter.

"When my investigators first got [to the Justice Department to review to documents], there were four other staffers from the other side of the aisle, including a member of Congress: The ranking member of our committee," Nunes told Fox News Channel's Sandra Smith on Wednesday night. Schiff is the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes also noted that two of the Democratic staffers he mentioned worked for Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

Fascinating theater, don't you agree?

not really, neither yourself or a republican governor have stated why democrats are nervous.
mi6 were very thorough, trump looks like an even bigger a hole.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Would anything I write in response really matter to you? I somehow doubt it would.

originally posted by: Wayfarer
...oruboros...

Cool word, though. I actually didn't know this term.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It genuinely would, or I wouldn't have asked. I don't think of you as an enemy. If I've been hypocritical I want to know about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It just seems to me that if people are truly concerned with foreign influence peddling, they wouldn't limit their observations to one side of the political spectrum only and start with the premise that the other side is not engaged in the very same thing and therefore requires no consideration.

That is essentially the point you are making.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Democrats are "very, very nervous"

Well, the dembs are't burning up the twittersphere like Trump and his staff. Who's nervous?

twitter.com...

edit on 3-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

She didn't say exactly that. Lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join