It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

...those are easy to observe firing one at a time sequentially.

SHOW ME.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

your still stuck on electrons, the experiment can be done with more then just electrons as ive said and linked three times in this thread, including one in the very post your replying to, but sure heres more resources for you.

physics.stackexchange.com...
iopscience.iop.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.nature.com...

www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au...

there is only ever one photon in the apparatus at a time

all this is besides the fact that your idea of multiple objects interfering is a debunked theory due to "quantum eraser" experiment also known as delayed choice or delayed erasure.

laser.physics.sunysb.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
to summarize, the particles which way path through the slits is measured every time, but half of the measured run's data is deleted after the fact, the decision which of the measurements to delete is randomized after the passage, and yet, the interference pattern will still only exist on the results where the which-way information was deleted,

as if the particle would only make an interference pattern on the runs it knew the data would be deleted even though the decision to delete its data wasnt done until after it made its passage.

our knowledge of the path it took directly effects the path it takes, even when whether we come to the knowledge of its path or not is decided after it makes its path.

multiple electrons doesnt explain that... only wave-particle duality can.
do your own research next time instead of asking me to spoon feed it to you...
this was a waste of my time as im sure your stubbornness will prevent you from learning anything from any of this.

edit on 8-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The all seeing eye represents That which is observing thoughts and actions - as well as everything else (colour, sound and all sensation).
You may believe that you think but look closely - you will see that thoughts just arise and are seen and known to be happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

your still stuck on electrons, the experiment can be done with more then just electrons as i've said

The experiment is flawed at its base, because the interference pattern is based on the presumption the stream of electrons coming from the electron 'gun' is sequential.

That is impossible to prove, because so far, with current technology photons and electrons are too small to see.

Getting tired of saying that, too.

You've been told it so many times though, you believe it out of preponderance. Dismissing electrons form the conversation now because of that, is typical. You can't, all the presumptions stem from the double slit experiment. And the presumption about the electrons passing thru it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Scientists have placed a camera by the slits to see which slit and how many 'whatever' is passing through.
Did you actually go to any of the links that NobodiesNormal posted up for you?

Edit:

But if they try to find out by setting up detectors in front of each slit to determine which slit the photon really goes through, the interference pattern doesn't show up at all. This is true even if they try setting up the detectors behind the slits. No matter what the scientists do, if they try anything to observe the photons, the interference pattern fails to emerge.

What is weird is that when you do a search online and ask 'Are protons and electrons to small to see' - the answer is yes even with the strongest microscopes they cannot be seen!!!!

edit on 8-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What is weird though is that when you do a search online and ask 'Are protons and electrons to small to see' - the answer is yes even with the strongest microscopes they cannot be seen!!!!
So intrptr is correct!!
Wow - I did not know that. How come scientists speak about these things that no one has ever seen - are they just an assumption? How do they know they even exist?
edit on 8-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What is weird though is that when you do a search online and ask 'Are protons and electrons to small to see' - the answer is yes even with the strongest microscopes they cannot be seen!!!!
So intrptr is correct!!
Wow - I did not know that. How come scientists speak about these things that no one has ever seen - are they just an assumption? How do they know they even exist?

Lol, are they waves or particles...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Scientists have placed a camera by the slits to see which slit and how many 'whatever' is passing through.
Did you actually go to any of the links that NobodiesNormal posted up for you?

Edit:

But if they try to find out by setting up detectors in front of each slit to determine which slit the photon really goes through, the interference pattern doesn't show up at all. This is true even if they try setting up the detectors behind the slits. No matter what the scientists do, if they try anything to observe the photons, the interference pattern fails to emerge.

"But if they try to find out by setting up detectors in front of each slit to determine which slit the photon really goes through, the interference pattern doesn't show up at all. This is true even if they try setting up the detectors behind the slits. No matter what the scientists do, if they try anything to observe the photons, the interference pattern fails to emerge."

Then something is wrong with the parameters of the experiment. Thats as obvious as it gets too.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

how do none of you actually read the links? these questions are answered in every freaking one of them, yet you are letting your ignorance lead your assumptions without even looking for the answers even as i present them to you with source after source, its insanity.

@"itisnowagain" you said protons when we are talking mostly photons, but also atoms and molecules, alot different.

@"itisnowagain" dont search for protons and dont use the word 'see' as that implies with the naked eye,
search instead for 'can we detect single photons', the answer is YES! with numerous methods,

hell there was even a recent study which verified we can even detect single photons with the naked eye.

beta.latimes.com...

there are many ways they can detect single photons and single electrons, but the most basic is pretty simple.

you have a receiver at the end of the experiment which receives the photon and when it arrives it arrives in one single spot, one single spot detects the photon, it can measure the received power so precisely as to tell if it is one photon or two, or more. and so they know one single photon arrived, then they send another and only one single photon sized spot is detected again,
further they are able to precisely measure the output power of the firing device so that they can be sure it has only just enough power to send one single photon, nowhere near enough power to send two.

they send one and shut the machine off while they verify that just one was received, they then fire another and repeat the process,

your assumption that more then one is being sent is ludicrous.

whats more none of this is even relevant as a theory, given the results of the quantum eraser experiment, i noticed you skipped right over my mention of that, you cant explain that with your cop outs, it proves you are way off in your assumption of the cause of the interference...

once you let go of your stubborn ignorance and allow the evidence to show you what is really happening you will be enlightened as this is the most significant scientific finding in all of human history it literally changes our understand of the fabric of reality itself.

yet your allowing an ignorant long debunked assumption to cloud your judgement and blind you from the truth that i laid before you again and again.

truly sad.

i know i said im out already but seeing a new poster falling for intrptr's ignorance disheartened me and brought me back, but i say again.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st
a reply to: Kais123
The eye of providence is Masonic, also used by Catholics over the years

Just because Freemasonry uses it (as well) doesn't mean it's Masonic. The fact that Catholics (who are not all Freemasons) use(d) it as well already indicates that. They didn't get the symbol from Freemasonry. They came up with it all on their own.

Eye of Providence - wikipedia

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eye of God watching over humanity (or divine providence).[1][2][3]
Religious use

The association of an eye with the concept of Divine Providence did not emerge until well into the Christian Era. In Renaissance European iconography the eye surrounded by a triangle was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity.
In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States.
Today, the Eye of Providence is often associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.[7] Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God...

1782 vs 1797, showing that the Freemasons weren't the ones inventing this symbol and that they got it from somewhere else. A caption for one of the pictures depicting this symbol on that wikipedia page says "A 1525 Jacopo Pontormo painting using the Eye of Providence in a triangle as a symbol of the Christian Trinity". That's long before Freemasonry started using it. On wikipedia the timeperiod for the Renaissance is listed as 1300 - 1700.

The symbol and meaning for the Eye of Horus is so considerably different that the 2 can't really be compared. I don't think there's any relation. Just mentioning it cause someone brought up the Eye of Horus on the first page.
edit on 10-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
the eye i am reffering to is AYN

ayn =18

ayn means eye

eye could either refer to the all seeing eye or the 3rd eye or even the eye of dajaal

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join