It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Agrees 2016 Democratic Primary Was Rigged For Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Khaleesi

No don't you get it.

Hillary controlling everything the dnc did including how to use all of its money isn't rigging the election.

Now Russia having Facebook posts and Pokemon go?

Thaats some nefarious election rigging.

Lol!

The mental gymnastics are strong are they not!?

One could even say gold medal worthy.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wonder if the DNC feel the heat,and are ready to throw Hillary and her bunch where they belong ,in prison,liberals are notorius for turning backs on friends when trouble starts,they are quick to point fingers

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I know I'm wasting my time posting this again.

Are you people all really so stuck on the word "rigged" that you can't see beyond it?

You believe that Donna Brassille and Elizabeth Warren have confirmed what you have believed for months and you're just trapped in that ... mental space? Because of a single WORD???

I can't believe that.

Let's assume that Brasille isn't just selling a book what did she say? Did she make a claim that votes were altered or ignored in the Primaries?

Did she say anything that contradicts the fact that in the State-run Primary/Caucus process, Clinton won and Sanders lost?

Did Elizabeth Warren?

Are you all REALLY that stuck on the word "rigged" that you think it's a blanket confirmation of everything you believed when all facts point to the contrary?
edit on 3-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I know I'm wasting my time posting this again.

Are you people all really so stuck on the word "rigged" that you can't see beyond it?

You believe that Donna Brassille and Elizabeth Warren have confirmed what you have believed for months and you're just trapped in that ... mental space? Because of a single WORD???

I can't believe that.

Let's assume that Brasille isn't just selling a book what did she say? Did she make a claim that votes were altered or ignored in the Primaries?

Did she say anything that contradicts the fact that in the State-run Primary/Caucus process, Clinton won and Sanders lost?

Did Elizabeth Warren?

Are you all REALLY that stuck on the word "rigged" that you think it's a blanket confirmation of everything you believed when all facts point to the contrary?

So the Clinton campaign funds the DNC in late Summer 2015 and basically runs it during the Primary and you see no issues with that? That's fair for the DNC to be run by a candidate for nomination leading into the Primary season? No wonder your side lost when you think things like that are OK.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Maybe you are stuck on the word rigged?

You have already mentioned that you think Brassile isn't too bright. Are you going to say that Warren is a dummie?

The insiders don't know what they are talking about? Maybe you are having trouble accepting it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Color me surprised.

Network newscasts don't mention Brazile Clinton-DNC revelations

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Leading Democrats are trying to make it appear as if they can be objective and critical of their party and move forward after these *teachable moments.*

Democratic voters will lap it all up and Bernie supporters will continue voting mostly Democrat because Trump 'must be stopped.'

But the party will remain on course to manipulate and defraud its voters in every election.

It's a never-ending cycle.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think Democrats should be a little fed up with "learning experiences" by now.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As long as liberals believe the Democratic party is the *lesser evil*...they can be as evil as they want.

ETA: That said, I left the DNC after they disenfranchised and defrauded me. But I really don't know that many people who have the self-esteem & confidence to leave their abusers.
edit on 11/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That video is too funny, thanks for posting it.

The infamous evil laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Her claim that the primaries were “rigged” means nothing ...

Then watch this video from your side, Gabbard, Warren, Brasille and now Cenk all say it.
This point it is absolutely undeniable, now.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Warren is a hypocrite, not far left of Hillary who is pretty far right. I do not trust that she would push for a progressive platform. Why? Because she endorsed Hillary Clinton but only after it was evident Hillary would win the nomination, even though she courted Bernie. She acts like a politician; you know, the kind America does not need on Capitol Hill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join