It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Caught In A Lie Now Admits Funding Russian Sourced Dossier

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The GOP started to pay for it but after Trump won the nomination the Democrats said, 'Hey...we'll take that oppo research you've developed' and paid for it.

There's no indication the "right" sided publication was looking for the dossier.

The "Free Beacon" is not the RNC, nor are they a Republican Candidate.

The dossier didn't "exist" until after the DNC paid to have it created.

Trump strategy working and batting 1.000

DNC era = 10.00

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If I was a citizen of the US and a Democrat, I'd be absolutely livid at Clinton for trotting around as if trying to be their candidate, and with the Democratic Party for not having had the revolution that they needed to have post-loss of the election.

Why is senile Nancy Pelosi still the Speaker? She should retire and go to Goat's Hill Pizza, her small business in Washington, DC.

It's just nuts.

Would someone, maybe God, please reach out with a shepherd's crook and yank these people off the socio-political stage?!

What the hell is wrong with the MSM and the American people who continue to consume it's BS?

Enough's enough!

Trump may be a bit of a blowhard, sure, but he's not a satanist globalist..

edit on 4-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Why is senile Nancy Pelosi still the Speaker?

Pelosi is not the Speaker of the House, if that is what you are asking. She is the minority leader of the House of Representatives.

If you are asking why is she still speaker for the Democratic Party, it's because...it's because....uhmm...I don't know, except her centuries in the House has made her a huuuge fund raiser. She knows where the deep pockets are. George Soros is her friend...she was even a guest at his last wedding.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you I stand corrected.

Question: Doesn't it trouble pure hearted true Liberals that there's this place where the left meets the left hand path and that it's concentrated at the top of their party?

That's terrible! Abhorrent! Intolerable!

Why aren't people up in arms?!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What is a "pure-hearted true Liberal"?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
But if I was a US political consultant, I'd be watching her's and Obama's organizational efforts and hijack it from without.

The left needs to be educated, and led and uplifted, and all this scum needs to be cleared away.

The people must COME TO POWER! It's an idea whose time has come.

The "party of Trump" is also toast.

What a time. What an opportunity!

People should run for office as Democrats and as Republicans, and hijack back the hijacked parties, and in the process throw the pirates off the ship, who are the Clintons and the Obamas and their Soros-funded organizations.

What a total vacuum of leadership, on BOTH sides...

Here's how, at least in part.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Show me exactly where we (the US) have classified Russia as an enemy of the United States. When Putin took Crimea by force in 2014 why is it you think he did this?

As much as fake news shills like you would like to pump the penny stock of "Russia Enemy #1" ... enlightened investors like me will short that stock all day long.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What is a "pure-hearted true Liberal"?

That's a good question.

I'm not sure, to be honest.

Let me think about it a little more..

OK, pure-hearted true Liberal:

For me it's the heart and model of authentic leadership of Jesus Christ where it could be said that God's compulsion is our liberation, to quote C.S. Lewis. A standard of Individual Liberty and love that is moved by a "bleeding heart", like the good Samaritan or the good shepherd in pursuit of the one lost sheep.

But it's not an everything goes moral relativism either, nor a world that's run by the devil.

So it's a position that's willing to take a stand for the sake of love, whereby love could be defined as the will, to give of one's self for the sake another and a mutually shared enterprise, in pursuit of a more perfect union. Not to tear it down, but to make it ever better from here on in.

It would have to be willing to contend with all manner of corruption and false points of manipulation for selfish gain and self glorification in the spirit of Celebrity Culture ie: totally AUTHENTIC, and thus in diametric opposition to the style and approach of the Clintons and the Obamas, and Trump.

Or something like that..

If you have it within you, it's time to step straight into the vacuum of leadership.

If not now, then when, and if not you, then who?

It's a simple calculus.

But it would require immense strength and courage to uphold in the face of all the madness, or maybe they'd just have to part and make way...

Best wishes, and may God bless America.

Ankh

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I had one opportunity to voice my displeasure with
the election rigging. Nov 2016 and joined a Red Country
in a vote for Trump.

I never thought I would find myself cheering on Donna Brazile!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Coming across twitter although not from any fmsm sources yet.

Looks like 2 more indictments were filed today in DC.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Show me exactly where we (the US) have classified Russia as an enemy of the United States. When Putin took Crimea by force in 2014 why is it you think he did this?

As much as fake news shills like you would like to pump the penny stock of "Russia Enemy #1" ... enlightened investors like me will short that stock all day long.

Slapping economic "sanctions" on a nation is an act of war. Thank you for admitting that Russia took Crimea by force; that invasion was an act of war that should have been met by a stronger reaction. Obama was gutless, Trump a collaborator.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Nice attempt at deflection. One last time and I will type slowly for you. Show me exactly where the US has classified Russia as an enemy of the United States.

My Crimea reference was to show your ignorance and hypocrisy and you walked right into it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Economic. Sanctions. Are. A. Modern. Form. Of. Blockade. A. Blockade. Is. An. Act. Of. War.... Is that slowly enough for you? Can you provide a single example of a nation ever putting economic sanctions on a friendly nation? As for Crimea, it was an illegal invasion. Your English is not so good. There is no hypocrisy on my part, just yours.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You need to learn what an act of war is. You liberals are full retard.

And you don't get a free pass on my Crimea reference. You're clueless but keep deflecting if it makes you feel good.

I'm proving you once again have lied in your posts as you typically do with your false rhetoric. You cannot produce a single piece of documentation that clearly states that Russia is a declared enemy of the United States.

Shill baby shill.

8 long years for ya.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sanctions and a blockade are not the same thing.

A blockade is an act of war.
Sanctions are not and a country can decide who they do business with and who they dont. If you want to use your logic then Israel has every right to attack every single country who has them sanctioned.

(post by malikdholmes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They do. They won't, but don't think they wouldn't feel justified. You are like the idiots who stand on the nicety that Korea was a "police action," not a war. The so called "Cold War" was such an undeclared war, of which Korea and Viet Nam were but battles. Contrary to what some so called "conservatives" want to believe, that war never ended. It started centuries ago as the "Great Game" and it continues today. Russia has lost two very bad hands, but they are back and intend to win.

Russia depends on the enmity of Europe and the United States to justify its political system. We are their enemy; that's why NATO is surrounding them. That's why Soros is secretly attacking them from within. That is why we put Nazis in control of Ukraine. You might be naive enough to believe that Russia is not our enemy, but if you were Russian, you would have absolutely no doubt that the United States and its NATO puppets are Russia's unrelenting enemy.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If your going to lecture get your facts right.

Contrary to what misinformed people think the term "war" is not required to be used when engaging in a military scenario. Congress in fact approved 12 billion dollars for US military action in Korea. The North invaded the South and the UN authorized military action.

NATO cant surround Russia since NATO members dont include Ukraine or other formerly occupied nations (SSR's) in central Asia. Never mind the fact Russia's northern border is the arctic ocean.

Nazis were not put in control of Ukraine.

If I were you I would go back to your schools and demand a refund because they failed to teach you anything.
edit on 6-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Apparently you are completely insensible to your surroundings. All the claims I made about America and its "NATO puppets" are repeated here on ATS ad nauseum. Many of the people making these claims that the US is scheming against Russia by fomenting "color revolutions" and supporting Nazi coups are among Donald Trump's strongest supporters here.

You have actually affirmed what I said about war. Just because Congress never formally declared war on the Soviet Union, and the Russian Federation has never declared war on us does not mean that we are not in a de facto state of war. Cyberattacks are different than overt military strikes, but they are attacks nonetheless. Economic sanctions are not as dramatic as mining an enemy's harbor, but they are intended to accomplish the same end: put economic pressure on an enemy. Pace Clausewitz, economic sanctions are "war by other means."

edit on 7-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join