It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Caught In A Lie Now Admits Funding Russian Sourced Dossier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Using campaign money to fund a fake dossier is a criminal offense. She can now be charged with 15 crimes. That's up from 13 on Monday.

The dossier isn't fake though.

As more evidence is revealed the more the information in the dossier is corroborated.

If it was real, they would have proved it a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now that I got the butt kissing out of the way.

The issue is that the desm srceamed Russian collusion while doing the same thing.

So much so that we had to have all of these investigations, which btw I really dont mind.

Now we see dems saying well hopefully the get Trump for finacial crimes.

This to me shows that many in the DNC that pushed for this just wanted an excuse to take Trump down in any way. It wasnt about stopping russian influence.

And their corrupt main stream media friends went right along with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Could the DNC actually make themselves look worse?!

If I was Cory Booker I'd abandon ship right away

At least dems do something when they have the power. ( I am not saying that is a good thing.)

The only thing the republicans do is get in their own way.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: butcherguy

R/D it doesn't matter, they're all bought and paid for or controllable by those who've paid for the influence.

THIS! I don't know why people don't see this. Why don't people see this?!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: burntheships

In response I'd post a picture of folks that can't detach
Still nursing off of her saggy old breasts, but that would be sexist.

You mean instead of addressing what I said directly because there's nothing about what I said that you can refute? Because somewhere deep down you know that I'm right but you don't want to admit it because you're enjoying the high fives from your peers too much?

Have fun!

They are to busy circle jerking with memes to actually read anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You really can't be serious about asking anyone to believe
anything Clinton says at this point...

Not just this but everything she has said to defend herself
is a lie, and her blaming everyone else for her massive failures
is just pathetic.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I am not a Republican nor a Democrat. I cannot possibly understand, after the issues that have come out the last few days, how anyone can still be enrolled as a Dem. By supporting these clowns you are knowingly abetting criminally corrupt liars. THEY STOLE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE BY FIXING THE PRIMARY. We all know it goes on but to see to the level these skunks went to take away our rights is preposterous. If Trump is really serious about draining the swamp people have to start going to Federal prison.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Trump addressed this today, saying "hopefully the DOJ is on it"
It could be the Uranium One scandal,that finally
Breaks it open. Congress is ticked that Obama
hid it from them. Time will tell....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't speak for other people but I personally think that Mueller might have a thread that if pulled hard enough could unravel the swamp (to mix metaphors).

Like I just learned that Tad Devine, who was chief strategist of Bernie Sanders campaign (and made a small fortune in that role much like how Conway, etc profited from the Trump campaign), worked with Davis Manafort in Ukraine. He apparently quit in 2012 after Yulia Tymoschenko was imprisoned.

Think about that.

Hillary's campaign manager's brother worked with Manafort, lobbying for Ukraine from 2012-2014 (without being registered as a foreign agent mind you), Bernie's chief strategist worked with Manafort in Ukraine from some point through 2012 and of course, Manafort himself was in Trump's campaign from March and ran it from May through August.

Start tugging a bit harder and your realize that Manafort's partner in Davis Manafort, Rick Davis, left Davis Manafort in 2008... to run John McCain's campaign and they'd been friends for some years prior. Go back a little bit earlier and you find Bob Dole was getting paid big bucks for lobbying the state department during the Bush administration for of all people, Putin's pal Oleg Deripaska — the guy who was paying Manafort tens of millions a year to promote a pro-Putin strategy starting in 2006 and likely funding Davis Manafort's work in Montenegro where Deripaska snatched up an aluminum plant on the cheap because the Russians were reportedly exerting pressure on the competition to bow out. And speaking of Montenegro — Dole was there working for Manafort too. (something of a switch considering that in 1996, Manafort and Davis both worked on Dole's campaign.)

So many connections to be made.
edit on 2017-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I need some clarification.

From what I've seen, one side says the GOP initially bank-rolled the dossier, but that the DNC payed the final dividends.

So, wouldn't BOTH parties be in trouble, ifn this was an actual crime?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I can't speak for other people but I personally think that Mueller might have a thread that if pulled hard enough could unravel the swamp (to mix metaphors).

Like I just learned that Tad Devine, who was chief strategist of Bernie Sanders campaign (and made a small fortune in that role much like how Conway, etc profited from the Trump campaign), worked with Davis Manafort in Ukraine. He apparently quit in 2012 after Yulia Tymoschenko was imprisoned.

Think about that.

Hillary's campaign manager's brother worked with Manafort, lobbying for Ukraine from 2012-2014 (without being registered as a foreign agent mind you), Bernie's chief strategist worked with Manafort in Ukraine from some point through 2012 and of course, Manafort himself was in Trump's campaign from March and ran it from May through August.

Start tugging a bit harder and your realize that Manafort's partner in Davis Manafort, Rick Davis, left Davis Manafort in 2008... to run John McCain's campaign and they'd been friends for some years prior. Go back a little bit earlier and you find Bob Dole was getting paid big bucks for lobbying the state department during the Bush administration for of all people, Putin's pal Oleg Deripaska — the guy who was paying Manafort tens of millions a year to promote a pro-Putin strategy starting in 2006 and likely funding Davis Manafort's work in Montenegro where Deripaska snatched up an aluminum plant on the cheap because the Russians were reportedly exerting pressure on the competition to bow out. And speaking of Montenegro — Dole was there working for Manafort too. (something of a switch considering that in 1996, Manafort and Davis both worked on Dole's campaign.)

So many connections to be made.

Ahhh....now you see how McCain is involved....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Lol awesome.. I see she is desperately trying to claim Republicans funded the dossier.

Hillary Clinton defends funding anti-Trump dossier in late-night interview

vidoe included in link.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

From what I've seen, one side says the GOP initially bank-rolled the dossier, but that the DNC payed the final dividends.

The republicans say they hired them for oppo research during the republican primaries and all info was obtained from domestic sources. Clintons campaign picked up where the Republicans left off and they started the dossier.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's fake about it?

Is it the pee-pee tape?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The real question is whether or not the FBI used that dossier (based on phony information and made-up fables) to get a FISA warrant.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: xuenchen

What's fake about it?

Is it the pee-pee tape?

What isn't fake ?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The contact with the Russians supposedly happened after Hillary and the DNC took over the contract. But even so that is not illegal, but is basically what trump has been accused of.

The illegal part is Hillary hid the payments through a law firm, and her campaign lied to congress previously about funding it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Cant that woman ever tell the whole truth. No wonder people believe they can spin the evidence to fit their beliefs, She got away with it all the time. This spinning of information to form fake information has to be stopped in this society, if people do that and someone gets convinced to kill someone, those spinning the truth should be charged with a conspiracy to commit murder charge for their part in firing up someone. It seems that at least charges are happening in the general public but never against big news agencies or those in Washington DC and politics.

We need to start holding politicians accountable for their lies and twisting of the evidence to make false truths. On both sides, there is no reason we should be voting for the best deceiver to run our country.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Some of us Trump supporters (well most, if not, all) did say the "Muh Russia" meme would backfire bigly - it will and now has.

Enjoy!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The republicans say they hired them for oppo research during the republican primaries and all info was obtained from domestic sources. Clintons campaign picked up where the Republicans left off and they started the dossier.

So,wouldn't both parties involved in the financing of the dossier be in the same boat?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join