It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas flight records reveal well-planned air assault and elaborate getaway extraction all possible

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Youtuber Truth&Accountability has put together more extensive and revealing flight data that shows at least 3 helicopters with transponders off hovering over the area behind the Mandalay Bay but also another that is flying under a different transponder call sign (disguised as a commercial jet flight) which then hovers over the Delano hotel and disappears from radar completely. The video shows not only the radar returns but also has a short clip claimed to be from the night of Oct. 1 showing LVPD packing up what appear to be SAW M249 machine guns while at the airport.

This article is worth reading and watching all the videos twice, I think this is key information that had been noticed but not confirmed. It goes far in not only covering the shooting but the following hour of confusion as reports of gunmen came in from hotels all along the strip.
www.intellihub.com...

Flight records indicate that three Airbus EC130 helicopters registered to Mustang Leasing LLC (N-numbers N854MH, N848MH, and N858MH) departed from the vicinity of 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd between 9:40 and 9:41 p.m. on Oct. 1.

After their departure, the three choppers flew to the north through the city in a tight line formation before circling back to the south where they abruptly stopped and hovered directly over the Mandalay Bay/Delano property 7-minutes later. In fact, N848MH hovered directly over a portion of Mandalay Bay’s rooftop just to the west of the Events Center Bar for several minutes (between 9:48 and 9:50 p.m.) before all three aircraft transponders went dark right at 9:50 p.m., just 15-minutes before the shooting started.

To demonstrate how quiet these helicopters are he is able to carry on a normal conversation less than 100' ft away from a starting Airbus EC130.

Here's the video embedded in the article (not the same as any radar returns posted previously) * Needs to be watched full screen *

edit on 2-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

LVPD packing up what appear to be SAW M249 machine guns while at the airport.

Neither of those look like a SAW to me, but the video is # for being able to tell with a high degree of confidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

that video is pretty damning. those are 100% gun shots, i know the FAA light patterns WELL and those are gun shots you should forward to all news that is relevant

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

honestly denny hunt has a lot crazy stuff and people on his show. i know that one the ssp people (elena) described things i also had (iam not a ssp or TI btw). and they stand behind denny in many ways. the chaneler is also very accepted by those people .
about channeling i have zero clue although

edit on 2-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

ups read vegas in the page befor though is about the shooting sry
edit on 2-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
FWIW I haven't found any footage showing shots coming from aircraft. Navigation lights differ by company so they aren't necessarily going to be consistent with each other. Shooting from a chopper would be very inaccurate and would also be even farther than Paddock's room (600 yards +). Given that they hover and appear directly over the parking garage and Delano hotel the most rational explanation is they dropped off shooters and picked them up.

Given the lack of information coming from the LVPD or FBI the conspiracy community has to figure this out for ourselves, every piece helps form a clearer picture which hopefully will get to the bottom of it. They got away with 9/11 and I know many here are determined to not let that happen again.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i know the FAA light patterns WELL

Can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

LVPD packing up what appear to be SAW M249 machine guns while at the airport.

Neither of those look like a SAW to me, but the video is # for being able to tell with a high degree of confidence.

I agree the quality is poor.
There is no way to verify the date or time stamp,
I don't take anyone's word on such so it's just there fwiw.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: [removed belt-fed machine gun because we never saw a belt, lol)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

All I see is a sling. I've never seen a belt of ammo that runs from the buttstock to the front of the handguard.

As the fella with the helmet on is lowering the weapon to the ground, you can see for just a moment that the "belt" is connected to the weapon in two places, neither of which is where a feed tray would be.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

illistrated FAA link on lights

no random irregular flashes in that manual. and considering they turned off their transponders during an emergency and clearly not related to police operations and you cant tell me any federal police wouldn't have there transponder on in an emergency

ETA sounds kind of mean, didnt mean it that way
edit on 2-11-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All I see is a sling. I've never seen a belt of ammo that runs from the buttstock to the front of the handguard.

As the fella with the helmet on is lowering the weapon to the ground, you can see for just a moment that the "belt" is connected to the weapon in two places, neither of which is where a feed tray would be.

Good eye Shamrock6, better than mine.
It is a sling (had to go frame by frame to really see it)
I stand corrected.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

you cant tell me any federal police wouldn't have there transponder off in an emergncy .

So it's standard procedure to turn off transponders during an emergency? Wouldn't that cause problems for traffic.

edit:

Clarified by poster - typo.

'Off' does seem to imply the aircraft was up to non normal activity.
edit on 11/2/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

small error, was corrected thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nothing in there about "FAA light patterns" either.

I think you're ignoring the possibility/fact that an aircraft in flight with it's strobes on may not appear to have the same strobe pattern, every single time, because the aircraft is moving in relation to your position.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Figure 13-7. Aircraft position lights.

why would a strobe have different flash patterns, that would mean the helo would be rotating so fast to flip from side to side or spinning quickly enough to make an optical illusion occurs?

seems improbable for a civilian flight that appears to be observing the ground. why rotate so quickly when you can just move to the other side of the craft

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thanks.

It's tough to catch it and I had to watch it several times to be sure about it and, like yourself, ended up freeze framing it. I can for sure see where it might look like a belt of ammo the first run through at first glance though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

ETA:

1.A beacon is a light that flashes slowly.

2.Strobes are the bright white lights that flash about once per second.

3.Navigation lights are the red, green, and white lights that are on continuously, like on a boat.

4.Logo lights are lights used to light up something on the side of the plane, and their use is optional.

so those flashes do not meet what i see in the video

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That figure is for aircraft position lights, and doesn't say anything at all about anti-collision strobes.

An approved anti-collision strobe light system must project light + or - 30° above and below the horizontal plane of the aircraft. One or more strobe lights can be used. The + or - 75° projected light is required since July 18, 1977.

Lighting Regulations

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

An aircraft can have more than one strobe.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

yes they can, but this a helicopter that had ANOMALOUS flashes and turned their transponder off. even if i can not prove to you 100% that these flashes are strange, why did they turn their transponder off over a active crime scene when any pilot would know there are or would be MANY other coming to the scene?

the frequency of the lights would require an odd and abnormal amount of strobes for a civilian craft and according to your optical illusion theory they would be making erratic and dangerous maneuvers while observing an active crime and THEN they turn off their transponders off?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join