It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fundraising doc between the DNC and 2 hillary orgs. Signed August of 2015 is the proof.

The proof, according to Brazile, was a joint fundraising agreement document between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund and Hillary for America. It had been signed in August 2015, four months after Clinton announced her candidacy and a year before she officially secured the nomination over Sanders.
www.foxnews.com...

Sounds like a deal with the devil. So Hillary "invests" in the DNC and she gets control over DNC finances, strategy, and money raising????

“The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised,” Brazile wrote. “Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff.”

DNC won't take sides, well, now they won't. If true, Bernie got the shaft, and I wanted to see a Bernie VS Trump election. Sad. Our democracy is a veiled lie.

DNC spokesman Xochitl Hinojosa, who works under current DNC chairman Tom Perez, told Fox News the party’s official policy is to not take sides during the primaries.

“The DNC must remain neutral in the presidential primary process, and there shouldn’t even be a perception that the DNC is interfering in that process,” Hinojosa said.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

OOPS-already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Our democracy is a veiled lie.

The USA is a constitutional republic.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: StarChild