It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Add another crime to the 13 that Hillary can already be charged with.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Indrasweb

Has it really got to the point that people can't see such blatant corruption for what it is?

Absolutely it has, just look around here and on the MSM.

People are to busy blaming the 'other' party and concentrating on the issues of the 'other' party instead of holding their own party accountable.

The crazy thing is that a democrats can never influence the GOP and vice versa , they can only influence their own party. Hence the cycle continues and keeps getting worse.

That is an interesting point you made at the end; that one 'in' group can never really effect the other 'out' group, only themselves... is that not true also for individuals? Yet still we seek to change in other people what would be best changed in ourselves.

If only people would stop to look around and realise that it is ALL of us that are having our pants pulled down by ALL of them (whichever side of the sea or, party line, you're on).
Then we would be empowered to change OURSELVES; our own expectations, what we are willing to tolerate and where we perosnally draw the line.

The day we manage that will be a monumental day of change. REAL hope and REAL change.. not the phony # those guys are pedalling...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The DNC itself admitted they rigged the primaries and had every right to do so.

The DNC did this blatantly in front of everyone then pretended it was a fair process. That is what kept the bernie voters home. Had he lost fairly hillary may have had a chance.

Do you have evidence of election or voter fraud in any Democratic Primary or Caucus in 2016? Or not?

yes and I linked you to the article about the lawsuit where the DNC argued in federal court they could rig the primaries, they did in fact rig the primaries and the courts cant do anything about it.

Yet another example of you demanding proof then ignoring it only to demand it again.

Why have a primary at all?.

In this case it seems to be less like a primary and more like a long process (bought and paid for) of ceremonial steps leading to the preordained coronation of a Queen.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The DNC itself admitted they rigged the primaries and had every right to do so.

The DNC did this blatantly in front of everyone then pretended it was a fair process. That is what kept the bernie voters home. Had he lost fairly hillary may have had a chance.

Do you have evidence of election or voter fraud in any Democratic Primary or Caucus in 2016? Or not?

yes and I linked you to the article about the lawsuit where the DNC argued in federal court they could rig the primaries, they did in fact rig the primaries and the courts cant do anything about it.

Yet another example of you demanding proof then ignoring it only to demand it again.

Why have a primary at all? It's to dupe members of their own party. I'm not sure why people would actively defend this.

In my opinion - they are in denial.

As I said it is bad enough to lose when running for President.

Losing to Trump though is something some cant handle and instead of admitting the truth about how the DNC and Clinton behaved while ignoring democrats and insulting Bernie voters they concoct the Russia collusion bs, the russian hack bs and anything else they can use to blame for their loss.

So long as Democrats keep lying to themselves they will keep losing. So long as Democrats keep acting like they are better than everyone else, including democrats who dont fully support their views, they will keep losing.

Example A -

Apparently Clinton says one thing for the public to hear while holding a different view point in private than runs counter to her public position.

As long as Democrats keep accepting that they will continue to lose.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I am not defending the Democrats. You are the only one here lying. You have zero evidence that there was any wrongdoing, irregularity, fraud, etc. regarding the Democratic Primaries and Caucuses. You are desperate to cover that up.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Already posted hours ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess I should have went with a more catchy title instead of the title on Politico.

Oh well.

My bad man.. I just do a quick title searches or a quick glance at the headlines in the forums.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That was an opinion article that was misleading and you are desperately perpetuating the deception.

The States Elections Boards administer the Primaries and regulate the Caucuses. True or false?

The case in Florida was dismissed true or false?

You have ZERO evidence for any of you lying claims.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What crime is that? Is it imaginary like the others?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am not defending the Democrats. You are the only one here lying. You have zero evidence that there was any wrongdoing, irregularity, fraud, etc. regarding the Democratic Primaries and Caucuses. You are desperate to cover that up.

Example B

link   

That was an opinion article that was misleading and you are desperately perpetuating the deception.

The States Elections Boards administer the Primaries and regulate the Caucuses. True or false?

The case in Florida was dismissed true or false?

You have ZERO evidence for any of you lying claims.

example C

link   

a reply to: carewemust

What crime is that? Is it imaginary like the others?

Example D

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

I did like Obama’s platform the first time, but by second time he made it clear he had no intention of honoring most of it.

I was in the exact same boat--voted for him the first time, then voted Libertarian the second because he obviously was not the president that he claimed that he would be. It was disappointing, but Obama's first term is what really woke me up to the ugliness that is American politics. Prior to that, I really didn't care much.

While not 100% in line with Bernie’s platform, I was ready and willing to vote for him...

Honestly, I was close to that, but ended up voting Gary Johnson again (I'm in Kentucky, so I had no concerns that my state's electoral votes would end up with Hillary). But between him (Bernie) and Trump, I would have preferred Bernie, because I knew that many of his fiscal policies would get laughed out of congress, but I liked much of his socially liberal agenda.

Had the DNC not unethically coronated HRC, Bernie Sanders would likely be POTUS today!

We'll disagree on the likelihood of that outcome, but it still would just have been nice if Bernie got a fair shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I am not defending the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yes, revealing the level of his integrity. I wonder if his family were threatened? Total sh1it show.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

You apparently don’t comprehend how American electoral systems work either. The States administer the Primaries and regulate the Caucuses.

Comparing me with Colbert is a complement.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So no evidence for your lying claims then?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

You apparently don’t comprehend how American electoral systems work either. The States administer the Primaries and regulate the Caucuses.

Comparing me with Colbert is a complement.

Example E

and just to reinforce we dont use a national popular vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So no evidence for your lying claims then?

example F

Cant refute / dismiss facts so you go for the personal attack.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anyone have evidence that any Primary or Caucus was fraudulent? It’s an easy question.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Does anyone have evidence that any Primary or Caucus was fraudulent? It’s an easy question.

Example G

Asked and answered several times now. You once again prove my point in that you cant accept facts.

Again -
7 Jaw-Dropping Revelations From Hearings on the Motion to Dismiss the DNC Fraud Lawsuithggh

Read the above. You will see the information addressed is linked to the court filings by the DNC as responses to the charges.

The key points -

1. The crux of the Motion to Dismiss asserts the Judge is not in a position to determine how the Democratic Party conducts its nominating process.

2. The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.

3. Judge Zloch appeared skeptical, noting the Democrats’ interest to obscure the guarantee of the Party’s impartiality clause.

4. The Democrats insist that “impartial” cannot be defined, so the DNC’s impartiality clause is akin to a political promise in that it can not be guaranteed.

5. DNC’s legal counsel appeared unaware of any procedures in place to determine how the DNC supports state parties as they conduct individual primary nominating contests.

6. The Democrats’ lawyers take the position that while the Democrats are not legally obligated to conduct the primary fairly, they did, in fact, conduct the 2016 primary fairly.

7. In closing remarks, U.S. Federal Court district judge emphasized: “Democracy demands the truth”.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.

It wasn't illegal, Brazile said, "but it sure looked unethical."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join